Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

@ktcjdrama   thanks for recaps :)

22 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Omo omo... sounds like our hot bodyguard will be super busy ?! Hahaaaa....interesting mmm...:joy:

:Pprevious episode:

Thank you for gif.  Actually I’m enjoying seeing these two interact.  It’s funny to see how she coyly hits his brick-hard chest and how he reacts lol   :P    

Spoiler

**The imperial family for media: It’s a showtime folks    I like WB’s expression.  :sweat_smile:

I5vIVRd.jpg

cr to DC

Are you a child actor?   TLE child actor who astonished the viewers with an excellent performance

OJEsLzs.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 4

seems like there will also be new ost released today. Theme song for empress - head bodyguard?

• Like 5

Thank you for the recaps @ktcjdrama

I cracked up each time I hear princess Sojin say”My Bin”:D. She really adds humor into this intense drama. 

I now patiently await for the next preview (Pali Pali!). We are now halfway mark through the show.. can’t wait for WB and Sunny to team up and bring down this corrupted and monstrous empire. At the same let the romance begin and wipe that smirk off Lee Hyuk’s face..

I am looking forward to that moment.. hah!.. he thinks WB will not fall for Sunny!

watch what you wish for emperor!:lol:

on on the other hand Yura’s boat seems to be sinking on its own without any help.. this is called self destruction .. the more jealous she gets (plus greedy) the more LH will despise her. My wish is to have WB be the one to destroy her,.. she is just too evil

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I am glad the plot continues to develop at a good pace. Still never a dull moment in this drama’s world.

Spoiler

Glad that Sunny now knows who is WS. Kudos to the scriptwriter actually — it was wise for WS to be taken to the hospital and finally get treatment (for survival). This simple act alone impacted 3 story lines: Sunny finding out and progress for OTP; potential Yura and Emperor finding out Re WS and if they don’t, they may be suspicious - esp. Yura - I bet she figures it out soon and I hope it leads to her take down. Emperor may be upset Re the fake Bromance but I don’t think he will find out soon.  Wonder what evil Nanny will do now?

Happy to see the ratings go up too despite new competition. How many episodes are we getting: 20 instead of the usual 16? Can’t wait for tonight’s episode. 

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, stella77 said:

I am glad the plot continues to develop at a good pace. Still never a dull moment in this drama’s world.

Hide contents

Glad that Sunny now knows who is WS. Kudos to the scriptwriter actually — it was wise for WS to be taken to the hospital and finally get treatment (for survival). This simple act alone impacted 3 story lines: Sunny finding out and progress for OTP; potential Yura and Emperor finding out Re WS and if they don’t, they may be suspicious - esp. Yura - I bet she figures it out soon and I hope it leads to her take down. Emperor may be upset Re the fake Bromance but I don’t think he will find out soon.  Wonder what evil Nanny will do now?

Happy to see the ratings go up too despite new competition. How many episodes are we getting: 20 instead of the usual 16? Can’t wait for tonight’s episode. 

It's 24 episodes so it's gonna end in mid February.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, stella77 said:

How many episodes are we getting: 20 instead of the usual 16? Can’t wait for tonight’s episode. 

24 episodes (old format of one-hour episodes) or 48 half-hour episodes. We will reach half-way point after tonight's episode.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, nikki7 said:

Tonight’s preview out

Woahh..Looks like LH will fall in love with Sunny

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, illay said:

That man is starved of affection... seeing Sunny's sincerity with Ari, I'm not surprised he is moved. But that will be the start of the crack in his bromance with dearest guard CWB :P

Who else died that we don't know about? Why is that man accusing Sunny of killing his dad...? Hm... son of the dead Security Head?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, booha said:

Thank you for gif.  Actually I’m enjoying seeing these two interact.  It’s funny to see how she coyly hits his brick-hard chest and how he reacts lol   

:lol:hahaaa.. that clip is sooo funny - poor hottie though - he has to *cough* eehmm.. bear with the 'pain' (of dating her :unsure:) *ouch ouch!*:sweatingbullets:

pb13Ux1.jpg

Oh i havent catch last night's episode and i juz saw his IG --> omgggg...his new captain uniform look is killing me:wub::

finally watched last night ep..SO FREAKIN GOOD! ..i need to watch a live stream with my mom tonight. i dont care if my dad yell at us lol. CANT WAIT!..that Ari girl really doesnt stand a chance lol..she is the spawn of evil father + manipulative greedy mother... no wonder she turns out that way..im scared of her tbh..

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

59 minutes ago, nikki7 said:

Tonight’s preview out

Need translation for this episode..... :love:...

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 5

58 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Who else died that we don't know about? Why is that man accusing Sunny of killing his dad...? Hm... son of the dead Security Head?

so did our kill count increase?? ... haven't seen the episode yet.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, illay said:

So excited to see the episode tonight..OMG LH smile :wub: MYR seems to lose ground with LH..thanks god:ph34r:

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

so did our kill count increase?? ... haven't seen the episode yet.

No one died in last night's episode. Just that the person who is set by YR to attack Sunny might be the son of Security Chief? Because he was accusing Sunny for causing his father's death. I'm raking my brain as to which other male who died recently....

• Like 4

December 26, 2018

"The Last Empress" Beats Its Own Record

Source: Heraldcorp via HanCinema.net

photo1025256.jpg

"The Last Empress" set a record.

According to Nielsen Korea nationwide, the SBS drama "The Last Empress" rated 12.6% and 16.1% on the 26th. The figures went up by 1.2% and 1.5%.

"The Last Empress" also broke its record of 14.6% with 16.1%.

MBC "Children of Nobody" rated 4.0% and 4.9% while KBS 2TV "Feel Good To Die" rated 2.0% and 1.9%. "Encounter" was pre-empted.

Meanwhile, Oh Sunny (Jang Nara) and Min Yoo-ra (Lee Elijah) discovered a new identity of Na Wang-sik (Choi Jin-hyuk).

• Like 5

1 hour ago, chowderina89 said:

So excited to see the episode tonight..OMG LH smile :wub: MYR seems to lose ground with LH..thanks god:ph34r:

Umm he is quite evil in this show its more creepy then anything

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

So Yu Ra hired someone to kill Sunny & Wang Sik just blew her plan... And Yu Ra now knows that Chun Woo Bin is Na Wang Sik!! I am waiting for tonight's eps for his survival... And I think with Wang Sik's current situation, Sunny will fall for him herself... No need of forcing her to. With tonight's eps, it'll be exactly the half-way through the series. I hope we can get a bittersweet love ahead! :wub: And I am waiting to see how Sunny & Wang Sik's love blossoms & how they overcome evils.

BTS stills looks interesting...

49175173_2119153931729475_10959728023573

• Like 11