[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Find Yourself 下一站是幸福

sugarplum892

Hi Everybody,

I just found this drama. Loving it! :wub:   Glad to see something different & contemporary Because I've always prefer a Chinese Period Drama.  Now I can enjoy a contemporary one too.

On 3/19/2019 at 3:15 PM, usagi1997 said:

Originally I didn’t had interest in this one but the trailer looks hilarious. Who doesn’t need a little silliness in her life? :P

I just wish they hadn’t casted SWL since he looks very young (despite his facials) while DW has exactly the right seductive vibe. I think I will get a strong case of SML fever :D.

I agree with you Usagi1997.  David Wang does steal the thunder at times, with his very comedic potrayal of a more matured character who pursue his lady love with greater aggression & cunningness

6 hours ago, Ashley Tam said:

Whaaat how come you find him boring?! :'( I'm finding Song Wei Long super cute and he's much more mature than his age. He really knows how to make her happy and the two of them are navigating through the relationship together so cutely.

He's the main lead and most likely will be with her at the end, just after many ups and downs. 

But then Song Wei Long has his own charms too.   As a younger man at 22yrs (for this drama), he has to act differently from the more successful David Wang.   Less assured & cunning in certain ways.  But he shines in his own way.  Certainly an Eye-Candy:P

it is great to see so many Young, Good-looking & Capable young stars (both Male & Female) in China now

I hope both the Male & Female Leads can find happiness together & stay strong in their Love.  I've finished Ep 16.  I have this feeling that the angst will start soon.  I hope the misunderstanding will not drag on.  That they will stay on course to emphasise more on the Love & Comedy - which after all are the Main Themes of this story

On 1/29/2020 at 7:48 PM, angelangie said:

hahaha i really have to agree with this twit lols....they are amazing as siblings :D 

You are right.  They click well as sibblings:w00t:

Happy watching everybody!!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really enjoying this drama so far. Love all the cheesy love scenes between the main couple. My complaint is that there isn't enough scenes with them together! For the last few episodes, the scenes with the second male lead was longer. 

7 hours ago, noodlepuff said:

I'm really enjoying this drama so far. Love all the cheesy love scenes between the main couple. My complaint is that there isn't enough scenes with them together! For the last few episodes, the scenes with the second male lead was longer. 

Agree with you 100%:)

7 hours ago, liandro said:

anyone knows where beside netlix to watch with engsub?pretty please

Chinese dramas normally do not have "the next day" English translations.  They'll come. But you have to wait patiently for a few weeks:(

26 minutes ago, sugarplum892 said:

surprisingly i am enjoying this so far lol the two male leads are cute in their own ways haha can't pick

It's good right? So far. I hope the Writer & Director will maintain the momentum & not resort to "dragging" or stray away from the "freshness" just because they run out of ideas or .... due to plain laziness.  That's what normally happen to most dramas: fast & exciting at first. Only to fizzle out unceremoniously. Keeping my fingers crossed-_-

Hi everyone! 

Just recently started watching Find Yourself on Netflix and I have to say I’m enjoying it so far. I’m on ep 11 now. 

I think YuanSong is hot!! But I have to admit that I also find Ye Luming adorable in his own way. I think he’s hilarious and Wang Yaoqing does an excellent job of portraying him. I also enjoy the friendship between Fenxing and Luming because there’s a certain sense of comfort and understanding between them. So I can totally see a relationship working out if they end up together. But we’ll have to see how the rest plays out. 

I really hope to see YuanSong get to know Fenxing better. Right now, it seems like Luming understand Fenxing better. 

Lu Ming is smart at understanding people, that's why he's such a good manipulator. I'm enjoying his role as the comedic relief, but I personally don't see how he can have a good relationship with HFX when he's lied to her from the beginning and undermined her relationship with Yuan Song. 

3 hours ago, noodlepuff said:

Lu Ming is smart at understanding people, that's why he's such a good manipulator. I'm enjoying his role as the comedic relief, but I personally don't see how he can have a good relationship with HFX when he's lied to her from the beginning and undermined her relationship with Yuan Song. 

I agree with you in that he’s wrong to have lied to her from the start. I do find him amusing and funny though. And I like that He Fanxing and Luming share this easy going atmosphere where they banter. I feel like she is still more open with Luming than she is with YuanSong but I guess that part of their growth as a couple. They’ll have to overcome that at some point 

Spoiler

I cannot stop laughing at that scene in episode 12 where Luming finds out that Fanxing’s boyfriend is his niece’s crush and he imagines this scenario of them all meeting each other. Oh my goodness! I die!! And how he stabs everyone with a fork! :joy:

3 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I feel like she is still more open with Luming than she is with YuanSong but I guess that part of their growth as a couple.

I agree. I feel she's more natural with Lu Ming because she's just herself and thinks he doesn't like her. With Yuan Song she's trying to put on a more composed self and wants to impress him so she thinks about what she wants to say or do first before doing them. When she finds out Lu Ming likes her I think she'll be more nervous around him

15 minutes ago, Ashley Tam said:

I agree. I feel she's more natural with Lu Ming because she's just herself and thinks he doesn't like her. With Yuan Song she's trying to put on a more composed self and wants to impress him so she thinks about what she wants to say or do first before doing them. When she finds out Lu Ming likes her I think she'll be more nervous around him

I think this is where the problem lies.. because she ends up showing her true self around Luming instead of YuanSong. So at the end of the day, Luming actually gets to know her better. Plus Luming has the advantage of being older and more experienced so he can relate to her better and give advice. I’m sure that the drama will show us how Fanxing and YuanSong’s relationship will evolve over time. 

21 hours ago, noodlepuff said:

I agree with you. Lu Ming is funny. But too deceitful. He gave advice which will do harm to the 2 leads' relationship. His 1st advice to Fan Xing is to have a clandestine relationship. Luckily she confides in her mother, who explain to her what such a relationship means & will result in.  I prefer the 2 Leads to stay together. 

Fan Xing makes too many silly mistakes:

1) refuse to make their relationship public (although this is understandable at the beginning)

2) lies to friends & gets Lu Ming to be her fake boyfriend at her college reunion (that is so Crazy. She cares too much for others' opinions)

3) visiting Lu Ming at random hours

4) pretends to be his girlfriend on Valentines' Day & having a photo taken together on the mobile ??? (how do you "undo" that later on. Which boyfriend will forgive that?)

5) accepts Lu Ming's expensive gift

6) accepts Yuan Song's expensive gift but decides to return it to the store later

Yuan Song on the other hand, although younger, is more matured.  He may not fully understand an older woman's sense of insecurity. But he is cute, rich, thoughtful, forgiving, committed and respect her boundaries. He is willing to give up his studies overseas for her sake. What more does he need to do to prove himself worthy of her?

Having said that, this drama does not really has extremely nasty characters.  Everybody is quite light & easy. Apart from Lu Ming, nobody tries to sabotage the two Leads' relationship.  Even the Rich Lady who is taking over Fan Xing's company, does not do or say anything negative about their relationship.  Which is so different from other dramas

1 hour ago, Lunkera said:

how is the drama so far? the plot sounds interesting and i'm a sucker for age gap dramas ^^ 

Come onboard. Highly recommended

I am still waiting for eng subs.  But could understand little Chinese.  So far I liked all the characters.  I have watched only YS and HFX clips on YT.  They r so cute. 

But the cutest of all, omg!!! I don't know whose idea it is to pair ZYJ and VS as siblings, they r hilarious!!!:lol::lol:

Love them so much.:joy::kiss_wink:

EZbYroj.gif

8V1Dsh8.gif

Cr: weibo

Archived