[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Find Yourself 下一站是幸福

sugarplum892

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so i thought about waiting for the drama to end but i am curious. I really like the drama but i can't stand the luming gut or whatever his name is. He is a stalker and she doesn't know that yet. Seriously i am watching ep 23 and he was in her house in the morning how desperate can a human being be?. He is not evil or so but he is creepy and i can't like or even think about dating someone like that

14 hours ago, Songbae said:

Ok so i thought about waiting for the drama to end but i am curious. I really like the drama but i can't stand the luming gut or whatever his name is. He is a stalker and she doesn't know that yet. Seriously i am watching ep 23 and he was in her house in the morning how desperate can a human being be?. He is not evil or so but he is creepy and i can't like or even think about dating someone like that

I skipped most of Ep 26 because there is too much of Lu Ming/ Fan Xing time.  Ep 27 is great because Yuan Song is fighting back.  Go Yuan Song, go.  I support Yuan Song, not because he is good-looking and younger.  But more so because Lu Ming is too overbearing & his intentions are all so selfish.

I like the budding romance between He Can Yang & Min Min.  I sense their romance will help Fan Xing come to her senses:

1) because Min Min will spill the beans about Lu Ming's previous deceitful moves & bad advices - all meant to destroy her romance with Yuan Song & bring her to Lu Ming instead.

2) Can Yang's romance with Min Min will make him understand & support his sister Fan Xing's relationship with Yuan Song. 

-  Because his is a Lecturer/ Young Student relationship.  Just as scandalous in the eyes of Society. 

-  More important the age-difference between Can Yang & Min Min is slightly bigger than that of Fan Xing-Yuan Song.  He will question himself:  "If a Man can date a much Younger Girl,  why can't a Woman dates a Younger Man".  (If this really happen, then I would applaud the Writer for addressing this particular societal unfairness on the Female Gender) 

On 2/9/2020 at 1:21 AM, hush puppy said:

It will be Epic!  Fan Xing has got herself, like what the Chinese used to say:  "A Big Fish".  Her parents will be delighted.  The Busybodies will be silenced : that jealous, nosy female college-mate of hers, her female colleagues & neighbours.  I couldn't wait to see that:P

Me too! It's actually good that Fanxing does not know YuanSong's background because then others can't say she only fell for Yuansong because of it.

@Lbpg it was gone from Netflix for me too. I watched half of ep 25 yesterday and I can actually see on Netflix that the progress bar is halfway for ep 25 but since they pulled it, I can't watch the remainder of the episode. It now shows that they'll release ep 25-30 on Netflix tomorrow.

On 2/9/2020 at 2:08 PM, angelangie said:

a touching moment.....sometimes having a heart to heart talk make us realize things we taken for granted and also sometimes the one person who supported us the most is our very own parent :) 

and as we grow up....our roles with our parents become reverse :) 

In a Drama wold. In a real one I always was my parents supporter, helping them out with all the non-work related stuff. They learned all the daily stuff when I moved out but some I still do for them hundreds of kilometers away. :lol: The difference today is that I earn moneyand can support them financial.
My biggest supporter is my husband and I never forget that. Finding someone who accepts the other half with all the faults is a jackpot. Funny thing is, in RL I'm the most unromantic person ever and he is quite the opposite. Maybe that is the reason why I like RomComs so much...for reference. :mrgreen:

Warning - spoilers ahead if you have not seen ep 25-28...

Spoiler

I died over the following scenes:

- when Luming, MinMin, Fanxing and Cancang all meet each other in the hallway and realize how messy their situation is. 

- when Fanxing, YuanSong, Meiyin, Luming and Steven all meet and introduce each other. So awkward but so epic!! 

I cannot wait to see how Steven is going to react when he finds out that his son is Fanxing’s ex boyfriend who Luming stoke her from!! 

19 hours ago, mouse007 said:

Me too! It's actually good that Fanxing does not know YuanSong's background because then others can't say she only fell for Yuansong because of it.

But if Fan Xing is going back to Yuan Song, how is she going to explain that she not doing it because she now knows that he is a Rich Man's son.  Her big boss's son:wacko:

I watched up to ep 29 yesterday.  Really - I'm so frustrated with Fan Xing.  (Noodlepuff - where are you?).  Lu Ming is still "leading her by her nose".  And she is foolishly following his lead.  If before Lu Ming is doing everything to destroy her relationship with Yuan Song,  he is now cruelly exposing their relationship to as many people as possible.  Without her consent.   So that she will have "no way out".  She agreed to "try it out with Lu Ming.  It is not even a confirmed relationship.  LM is just so Manipulative.  I cannot stand him any more.

But hey - we still have Hope.  Yuan Song is turning the tables on Lu Ming.  I will not say more. Happy Watching everybody:P

C-drama Ratings and Celeb Rankings (week starting Feb 03) posted by Binge-watcher on February 10, 2020 1 comment

find%2Byourself.png
CSM59 Cities + Online

The couple may have hit a rough patch in recent episodes, but the on-screen chemistry that Victoria Song and Song Weilong showed in Find Yourself surely has a lot of people rooting for the two to sort out their issues. It leads in TV viewership while achieving an all-time high of 2.461% in CSM59 ratings. It also lands in 4th place online with the two leads in 1st and 9th in the celebrity rankings. New World follows in second with a high of 2.267% and takes 3rd place online. Newly premiered Court Battle is also doing well with 2.188% as its highest rating to date. Meanwhile, Rebirth of Shopping Addict continues to project numbers above 1%. 

Under The Power replaces iPartment 5 as the top drama online for the week while its main leads Ren Jialun and Tan Songyun rank in 2nd and 3rd respectively. Handsome Siblings goes one rank higher in 5th place with one of the show's twins Chen Zheyuan capping the list in 10th. The Great Ruler drops to 7th while its main protagonist Roy Wang enters the list in 8th. Ever Night 2 makes a comeback in online rankings and settles in 10th place.

TV Ratings 
CSM59 Cities 
ratings%2Bweek%2Bf3b%2B3.png
*The table includes primetime shows that air at 19:30, those highlighted in blue air at 22:00. **Overall rankings are for the shows airing on the same night, regardless of air time. *** Reruns are not included. **** Dramas that air on CCTV (the state television broadcaster in China) are not included. 

Web Rankings 

Top Dramas (7-Day) 
2. iPartment 5 
3. New World

Top Celebrities (7-Day) 

*Vlinkage Daily Views Index is based on view count, iQIYI Popularity, Youku Popularity, community and media discussions and Baidu search. The 7-day rankings is the calculated average from the daily index. ** Vlinkage Star Popularity is based on view count, weibo, douban, tieba, search results, etc 

Previous <- Ratings and Top Ten -> Next

Source: Xunyee

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

But if Fan Xing is going back to Yuan Song, how is she going to explain that she not doing it because she now knows that he is a Rich Man's son.  Her big boss's son:wacko:

I watched up to ep 29 yesterday.  Really - I'm so frustrated with Fan Xing.  (Noodlepuff - where are you?).  Lu Ming is still "leading her by her nose".  And she is foolishly following his lead.  If before Lu Ming is doing everything to destroy her relationship with Yuan Song,  he is now cruelly exposing their relationship to as many people as possible.  Without her consent.   So that she will have "no way out".  She agreed to "try it out with Lu Ming.  It is not even a confirmed relationship.  LM is just so Manipulative.  I cannot stand him any more.

But hey - we still have Hope.  Yuan Song is turning the tables on Lu Ming.  I will not say more. Happy Watching everybody:P

I agree! I don’t know how Fanxing is going to prove that she’s going back to YuanSong for the right reasons. Although one can say that Luming is also rich so it’s not like she’s going from someone poor to someone rich. I also don’t understand why Fanxing even agreed to try having a relationship with Luming despite knowing his manipulative ways. At this point, everyone knows it too - Steven, Yuansong, Meiyin, MinMin.. does Fanxing have no pride??

I’m loving YuanSong in these more recent episodes because he’s fighting more and you can also see him learning and evolving. I love that he isn’t letting Luming walk all over him. 

It would be nice if more people watched this... I think it’s really good. I’ve been trying to encourage some folks from the Add/Subtract thread to come join us. :D

@Songbae even YuanSong was respectful and rarely went to her house. 

I have to say I love the scene in ep 28 when FX and YS shared a cab together. The way YS was talking where he’s all calm and even leaning in to whisper.... ugh! He’s so hot! And the way he gazes at her teasingly! I don’t know how FX isn’t jumping him. :joy:

1 hour ago, Songbae said:

At this point he needs to stop going to her house this is borderline stalking. So they are "dating". I have been skipping the parts with the guy . Her brother is cute. 

Reveal hidden contents

Oh yes. Both Can Yang & Min Min are so cutie, cutie.  They are so matching. Can Yang is treating her like a "baby doll" - spoiling her no ends.

1 hour ago, Songbae said:

The drinking scene is wow

That's the way it should be by now, if Lu Ming has not come in between them.  That scene arouses in me, the feelings I have when they were in "The Ghost" scene - the pottery-making. Stuck close to & loving each other.

33 minutes ago, Songbae said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

In ep 28 when the old man put his hand on fx waist she moved away:joy:

I believe Fan Xing never have any feelings for Lu Ming.  It is just that she is completely shattered after parting with Yuan Song.  So she might have thought. Since I already have no more chance with Yuan Song, why don't I just accept any man who wants me.  (She still holds a "candle" for Yuan Song.  They are meant for each other.  Come on Yuan Song.  Don't let us wait too long)

3 hours ago, hush puppy said:

I was putting the episodes on hold until we passed the parts of FX dating LM.... BUT I guess I was expecting worst and when I watched them, it wasn't so bad. :lol:

I understand where FX felt the pressure of her society and culture and lied to that busy body Mrs. Wang that LM was her boyfriend. After that, she probably felt  she needed to give it a try since everyone around her was telling her how good of a catch he was. She is naive and LM is persistent, so I guess it was inevitable they dated. Thinking back to my own youth, I started dating my first boyfriend because he liked me and all my friends had boyfriends at the time and I didn't want to be left out. Of course after two weeks, I felt very bad that I didn't like my boyfriend enough and broke up with him... Maybe that will be how FX comes to break things off with LM, she'll realize her heart is still with Yuan Song! :)

Regarding Yuan Song and Meiyin, I knew she was probably his stepmom or his aunt the moment the drama wouldn't reveal who she was. I'm glad Cai Min Min moved on from YS and HCY must have liked CMM more than just a little bit for him to risk it and started dating her. I thought he would hold out a lot longer.

I agree, I don't think Fanxing has romantic feelings for Luming. I think she likes him as a friend and enjoys his friendship but she clearly doesn't feel for him the way she feels about YuanSong. YuanSong still affects her very much.

A part of me thinks that this "test" relationship with Luming is a good thing in that it will serve 2 purposes:

• It forces YuanSong to step up and fight for Fanxing. This will prove to Fanxing the depth of his feelings for her and will help her see him as a real man and not just a kid who is infatuated with her. I think, to a degree, she has felt insecure with YuanSong because to her, it was a fragile relationship where he's bound to wake up one day and realize he doesn't want to be with her. 
  • It will help Fanxing realize the depth of her feelings for Yuansong and learn to clearly establish boundaries with Luming. I think by way of her test relationship with Luming, she'll eventually realize that she can't get over Yuansong and force a love with Luming that just isn't there. It will also hopefully help her to stand up to Luming and establish clear boundaries instead of being manipulated by him.

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

I agree, I don't think Fanxing has romantic feelings for Luming. I think she likes him as a friend and enjoys his friendship but she clearly doesn't feel for him the way she feels about YuanSong. YuanSong still affects her very much.

As much I love the actor I don't feel sorry his character has no chance. I find it funny how childish he is compared to YS. Who would you fall for? The one who always make feel you warm and who puts you at first or the big baby who needs a mom? :phew:

34 minutes ago, usagi1997 said:

As much I love the actor I don't feel sorry his character has no chance. I find it funny how childish he is compared to YS. Who would you fall for? The one who always make feel you warm and who puts you at first or the big baby who needs a mom? :phew:

I actually find Luming’s character quite funny and I do think he has great chemistry with Fanxing as a friend. In the earlier episodes, I felt that Fanxing and YS’s relationship progressed too fast with no real foundation which is probably why it fell apart. On the other hand, Fanxing and Luming started off as friends (at least from Fanxing’s POV) which is why there was a certain level of comfort. However, as the episodes progressed, I was turned off by Luming’s manipulative ways. I can see him being a great friend but it’s become more and more apparent that he is leading Fanxing rather than giving her an opportunity to develop feelings for him naturally. YS on the other hand does not force things. He has always respected Fanxing’s feelings even when he didn’t agree with them (such as keeping their relationship a secret). I also like that even though Fanxing is now with Luming, YS isn’t talking bad about Luming. Instead, he is establishing a friendship with Fanxing, letting her come to realize her own feelings.

Archived