Broadcast Period: Jan/26/2020

Cast:

Victoria Song Qian

Song Wei Long

David Wang

Yu Shuxin

Zhang Yujian

Synopsis:

A successful career woman who has never been in a relationship before begins to fall in love with her younger intern. (Source: DramaPotatoe)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Airing Schedule:

W4w3hkx9MVqk59US3KbMN16ZzvJw-n_02-jdW2ig

Additional Links:

Find Yourself 下一站是幸福 Raw Episodes

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally I didn’t had interest in this one but the trailer looks hilarious. Who doesn’t need a little silliness in her life? :P

I just wish they hadn’t casted SWL since he looks very young (despite his facials) while DW has exactly the right seductive vibe. I think I will get a strong case of SML fever :D.

On 3/19/2019 at 12:15 AM, usagi1997 said:

Originally I didn’t had interest in this one but the trailer looks hilarious. Who doesn’t need a little silliness in her life? :P

I just wish they hadn’t casted SWL since he looks very young (despite his facials) while DW has exactly the right seductive vibe. I think I will get a strong case of SML fever :D.

China's latest trend is older sister and younger brother love. I think SWL matches the role since in the drama he is a 21 year old intern while she is a 31 year old designer. This isn't far from their real life age. They are suppose to have a 10 year age gap in the drama. The trailer seems pretty realistic to reality though. :lol:

My favorite line from the trailer is "You raise a pet. I raise you." Somehow it's funny, but sad at the same time. 

1 hour ago, SillyCoconut said:

China's latest trend is older sister and younger brother love. I think SWL matches the role since in the drama he is a 21 year old intern while she is a 31 year old designer. This isn't far from their real life age. They are suppose to have a 10 year age gap in the drama. The trailer seems pretty realistic to reality though. :lol:

My favorite line from the trailer is "You raise a pet. I raise you." Somehow it's funny, but sad at the same time. 

I know, it is called Noona Romance in Korean Drama. Since I'm a bit fed up with that type of story I wasn't interested in since a 10 years age gap is too common.
It is just for me he looks very young and more like a brother of the heroine while the other guy has all: good looks, charisma and humor. But I'm sure at the end I will pray for the OTP like all ;).

On 3/20/2019 at 8:03 AM, usagi1997 said:

I know, it is called Noona Romance in Korean Drama. Since I'm a bit fed up with that type of story I wasn't interested in since a 10 years age gap is too common.
It is just for me he looks very young and more like a brother of the heroine while the other guy has all: good looks, charisma and humor. But I'm sure at the end I will pray for the OTP like all ;).

In Korean drama it's common, but in Chinese drama it doesn't happen a whole lot unless it's wuxia genre. I just thought it was interesting that the real life actors are the same age as the characters they play. 

That's what the trailer says. The little wolf is poor, etc whereas the old fox has it all, but at the same time you have to look at the pros and cons of both sides of things. I think it's a pretty realistic view she has so far. It might be hard to pick between the fox and wolf. 

You feel the fox has it all, but at the same time I find he is overbearing. Both are relentless in their pursuit it seems. This will be fun! :sweatingbullets:

That is what I hope. Unfortunately such stories tend to be overdramatic as soon the heroine has chosen her guy. But there is always hope. I'm curious how this will turn out. As long I enjoy it everything is fine.

Hopefully it doesn't happen that way. I understand a bit dramatic since it's her first time falling in love and her first time being chased after. Basically a woman who has never though about love and marriage. I know it happens a lot in today's society. No matter how old we are, we all fall in love like it's our first time. I feel I can already predict the storyline, but it'll still be interesting how it all plays out. :lol: I love the president though. He's so funny!

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

What Netflix? USA & Canada has a quite different programm. Just to know on what country to set the VPN.

It’s in the Coming soon list for Netflix Canada at least, don’t know about the US.

I have just watched ep 1 and Victoria looks so gorgeous in that white dress ...(it reminded me of her looking extremely feminine and gorgeous in the white dress in the drama Moonlight)

The way she leans forward when drunk to whisper into the intern ears. Ooo ... someone is getting all the rush n excitement rush in his body. I thought his clench on his thigh is an excellent display of him being turned on by her.

I have to say Victoria is really sexy in those fitting clothes. It just highlight her nice body curves n sexy as hell.

Is the younger guy suppose to be the main lead and will remain with her til the end?  I really like the older male.  He is so much more interesting and have good chemistry with the FL.  Perhaps it’s the writing, perhaps it’s the actor’s performance, but I would have liked him to end up with the FL, if not at least give him a good partner.  I don’t want him to be alone in the end.  I find the younger guy quite boring at the moment and am fast forwarding some of their scenes already.  Overall I like whole cast of characters.

23 hours ago, AnmeiX2 said:

I find the younger guy quite boring at the moment and am fast forwarding some of their scenes already.

Whaaat how come you find him boring?! :'( I'm finding Song Wei Long super cute and he's much more mature than his age. He really knows how to make her happy and the two of them are navigating through the relationship together so cutely.

He's the main lead and most likely will be with her at the end, just after many ups and downs. 

Archived