[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

larus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ktcjdrama If I can find a YT video, I’ll make one for you :D . TvN does not release many vids for this drama unlike the others they are currently airing . Have a nice trip . 

I do feel bad for MD too but looks like he’s not the one that makes her heart beat eh. 

I want to send a million hearts to you @joonminfan for not just translating but also explaining all the details. So so grateful :wub:. My favourite bit was when he gave her the bracelet. 

in the preview when he was cooking , she asked if she could shower / wash up . I laughed at his reaction because he was obviously thinking about some wild stuff :D 

8 hours ago, joonminfan said:

I was watching “1% of Something” till Ep 10, and to my horror, that site refused to let me continue!!! And I couldn’t find any other sites that allow me to watch it. So can someone please help me? 

Where are you watching it? Anyway, check your PM.

The pop culture references in this drama are so good . I was wondering what book he was reading  , this IG explains it . I’d say YB is on the right track in rediscovering life & himself 

Spoiler

12 hours ago, joonminfan said:

@ktcjdrama are you going to SK too like @triplem?  Enjoy your trip! 

Haha, I wished... then it will definitely be a much much longer trip :lol:... Going to HK, only two days, need to take care of some stuff there.

53 minutes ago, nikki7 said:

Just wondering does anyone know the name of the song being played during YB KS kiss in episode 5? It's really beautiful.

Yes, I thought it was really nice song too.... So I shared earlier that I was feeling bad the whole episode for MD,... but the moment KS saw those flowers and walk towards YB, MD is all forgotten in my mind :P Yes it was an awkward kiss, but it's cute because KS knew the kiss was coming, and she shut her eyes tight to prepare for it, and that's why YB said "(message) received" and kissed her. I notice she straightened her arms and tightened her fists at her sides? So cute.... :D

The proposal and the kiss was so romantic.From where did all the flowers and fireworks come?Damn.. YB is one hell of a planner..all this within a matter of minutes..No wonder he is Top Star:lol:He just top starred the whole scenario and out played Ma Dol.I feel for Ma Dol though..He never really had a chance to begin with and the Seoul visit confirmed it.Kang Soon is so cute and she is so selfless.The fact that she sacrificed her studies to be with her halmoni speaks so much of her.Top Star is officially whipped for Kang Soon..:lol:Hope to see more of their moments and the preview for next epi looks so promising...ahhh.

@ashbelle TOP star Shi can pluck  the stars from the Skies for her if he wants. It’s funny that Nam Joo does not mind doing his bidding even though he is jealous of YB , lol! 

When i was rewatching the KISS scene  , you know what I found most sexy was when YB said Chop Su, & then went for it . This is KS ‘s first kiss i believe . She was shy just watching NJ kissing on TV . Can you imagine how fast her heart must be beating  :D ?

Striking is that you can still feel a certain arrogance coming from YB in the final scene. He described himself as powerful (he can make the impossible come true) and he wants her to stay by his side in his frame. The "accepted" made me smile because of YB's reaction: "as if any woman would refuse him! He knew it, she would accept the kiss."

But in his confession, he is wrong... I doubt that KS will accept his offer to remain in Seoul and live in his world. He knows that her halmoni is her first priority. Actually, YB made a mistake... he thinks, KS entered his world but in reality, it is the other way around. He entered her world but for that, he needs to realize that he is much happier on the island than as Top Star. 

I hope, he will reconcile with his mother who can follow him to the island... To me, YB hasn't entirely changed, he needs to remember that he wanted to give up his career as top star.   

8 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

Hi guys, I still can’t find the episode with subtitle. Last week I watched it with sub of bahasa Indonesia. But for the new episode I haven’t found it. Is there any episode with English sub actually?

I'll pm you.  But sub quality is so so. But can get by... :D 

6 hours ago, triplem said:

I'll pm you.  But sub quality is so so. But can get by... :D 

Can you pm me, too for english sub? I can't find it this week, that's why I haven't watched it. I am dying here to know what happen and watch the episode, but cannot find it with subs.

@joonminfanSomething happen to halmoni ??? This may be a way to keep her in Seoul for more interactions with YB. 

Considering mr unicorn still has some way to go where his arrogance is concerned, I think she may not accept his love straight away. 

i'm also dying to know about the song played during the kiss scene.

been searching here and there but still nothing.

maybe it's an actual original soundtrack? OMG that would be superb, though!

and for those looking for english subtitle, you can check subscene. that's where i got mine hehe

Archived