[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

larus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YB is fighting hard for her . That’s what I like - hate it when the male lead commits noble idiocy and pulls back for whatever reason. Pray for my stream tonight :D 

TOP Star shi , I hope you get the girl

Guys relook at this video .. they do go on a  date , it’s the same as the red suit posted by KJS agency above and that looks like a restaurant setting , no ? Though I think we will only see it ep 6 at the earliest 

Spoiler

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Guys relook at this video .. they do go on a  date , it’s the same as the red suit posted by KJS agency above and that looks like a restaurant setting , no ? Though I think we will only see it ep 6 at the earliest 

Reveal hidden contents

Good catch @triplem! I found these pics on IG. YB is wearing the same outfit he had on the boat while he was on the way to look for KS and MD. What’s with the expression though? Sad? Resigned? Wistful?

@joonminfan I think when he found out that MD & KS are staying over away from the island , it finally hit him that he likes her . Last episode, he was still trying to confirm his  own feelings . He probably could not find her at first hence feeling stressed 

4 more hours to eps 5. Excited 

3 hours ago, triplem said:

@joonminfan I think when he found out that MD & KS are staying over away from the island , it finally hit him that he likes her . Last episode, he was still trying to confirm his  own feelings . He probably could not find her at first hence feeling stressed 

4 more hours to eps 5. Excited 

We will know in another 20 min! Can’t wait! :wub:

Live cAps 

Flashback of MD as a sailor in France ..looking for a ring  ..the lady tells an interesting story to the ring . Since romantic. I don’t know French but I think LSY might be slightly butchering it . Lmao , but good effort 

back to present . MD looks for KS ..sees YB Hug her. He walks away . In his room , looks at his ring 

Back to the hug . Both thinking to themselves, she’s like why is he hugging me ..he’s like what has come over me . They both feel awkward, pretend to yawn . 

She ask him why he’s hugging her , he was unable to give an answer , she tried to make it less awkward by saying something about making her feel better ( need subs , she says heck of a lot here ) . Then she says you’re a good person ...

in bed next to grandma, she thinks of the hug . Grandma talks to her a bit 

YB can’t sleep , think of the time she gave him sea urchin , what she said to him after the hug 

lol, the goat makes some noise, YB says are you Sony’s sibling . Thinks out aloud . Am I a good person ?

mD Father make some announcement 

they play Michael Jackson’s billy Jean I’ve the radio 

yB wakes up to it . He sees a figure dancing to it  behind some drying sheets  She’s really good . He was enjoying it. Turns out it was grandma ,  lmao !!!

he was so impressed. She ask him to go eat breakfast. Then she saw one of his jeans . Took it to repair

YB manager talking to some PD 

in the island - Yb goes to KS shop , she was nodding off ..he put a metal pot on the table . She knocked into it. Wow her head is hard , the pot is slightly damaged 

Yb gave her the bangle . She was surprised. He wants it to protect her ( need subs ) but they hv a moment where they lock eyes . 

She’s actually in the dress she wears for Date with Md . Yb walks out with the pot . kS follows him 

MD all dashing ..comes & ask KS to follow him . He sees the bracelet . Let’s go one date . She’s like why ...he grabs her hand . She was a little reluctant to follow ,YB grab the other hand , he’s like you hv to fix this pot . But mD pull her away 

jealous YB goes back to the hut . Grandma patch his expensive jeans with red cloth, didn’t realise that it was fashion to have holes . yB was shocked but did not hv the heart to Say anything more.  In his room he’s wondering if he’s become to soft a person

MD & Ks reach their destination. She sees some stain on his shirt .Helps him clean . They hv Long chat . He stares at her flying hair .  She put her mouth near his chest to spit on it . Needed it to get the stain off , his heart was beating hard 

back in island - island folks at the seaside looking for clams . Student - teacher scene . Then one of the old ahjummas ask teacher to come to her house for a meal. Halfway through she says she need to go toilet or something. Left him alone 

the other ahjumma consulting with the doc . Then she came to see the other ahjumma , not sure what they are up to 

Grandma  making food . GD’s parents were there to help her . yB was reading a book on how to make the food. the Wife hurt her hand . Can’t help . YB says I’ll do it , he removed his shirt & starts pounding the stuff . The couple talk about what MD & Ks could be doing.  Wow their imagination running wild. yB got so mad, pounding the stone pot even harder ..

KS ordering stuff at restaurant..she looks at menu , thought of YB’s espresso. She tried to order it.   MD is actually at another table talking to a pretty lady . Think it’s someone he knows . She seems to like him. But he was all bashful . He’s like I’m sorry but I’m on a date

ks espresso came , she’s like this is so small . Then she tasted it . So bitter.   She making a fool of herself. Wiping her tongue . The lady was like ahh she’s cute , and she left . MD smiles looking at KS . After the girl left, he goes to KS . Ask her why she ordered it . She mentioned that TOP Star always talks about it . So wanted to try . MD says let’s go on a date , she ask why all of a sudden 

They two ahjummas wanted teacher to teach them maths 

Yb bored , goes to ks room. He plays some music , sees a scrap book , all her thoughts & dreams are there.   Ks wanted to study but I guess she couldn’t . Flashback of her when at high school age . She was going to leave for Seoul to take entrance exam . Bid grandma goodbye. Walk off . Then realise she forgot something . Turned back , saw how lonely grandma was. She didn’t finish the exam , md was waiting for her to come out. YB reads all of this in her diary 

YB struggles with his feelings & how everyone says he’s actually a good person. 

mD & Ks hv a good meal . She walks off for a bit . He looks at the ring in his hand . They talk when she came back . She’s like thanks for all this , for looking after me . To me she sees him as her Brother . Anyway he fiddles with the ring . Holds back on proposing ...

Ahh so cute the two ahjummas , try to set doc & teacher up .  Flashback of doc in hospital in Seoul . Teacher Wife I think is actually brain dead for a Long time , in coma  . Doc was very kind to  teacher.   They fell for each other.  One afternoon  he went up to doc & gave into his feelings & they had a passionate kiss . Then his Wife died . He felt guilty ever since 

MD & Ks at pier , captain says can’t sail back tonight 

YB so sweet . He wears the patched jeans & tells grandma he appreciates it 

YB overhears about the two staying out  ..jealous fit . Got mD oppa to send him on the boat to where they are . On the boat he thinks of all his moments with KS . He realises he likes her . 

Ks & Md in karaoke having fun 

Yb arrives at pier . Goes around like a mad man , trying to find them . 

Md singing a sweet song  . 

YB goes around looking for them.  Restaurant patrons shocked & fangirling to see TOP Star , but he didn’t care 

Ks & md checks into a motel . Md was uncomfortable following her , she’s like what is there to be shy about ? Drags him in . Omo!!!!! YB saw them, that’s why he was sad 

Archived