[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

larus

I laughed at the comment about how they decided to watch this instead of I Live Alone  

Credit to Melohwa

Top Star Yoo-Baek] Ep 5 spoilers, Kim Ji Suk x Jeon So Min x Lee Sang Yeob

Posted on Monday, December 17, 2018

Article: Naver 'Top Star Yoo Baek' Kim Ji Suk gives Jeon So Min a bracelet, "Don't get hurt" 

1. [+251,-2]
Oh my~ It's nice to see that~

2. [+99,-2]
Yoo Baek is interesting, I really like it. 

3. [+85,-2]
He pretends that he doesn't care but he takes care of her silently and is sweet. 

4. [+46,-1]
There are no villain roles in Yoo Baek, and no acting holes. The story is interesting too. Rather than dramas with stories that are a mess and watching only for the actors' visuals, this drama is much better. It's healing and warm. 

5. [+40,-0]
It's childish, but I really like it. The characters are all cool. This is my first time in 2 years that I skipped the first broadcast of I Live Alone. 

6. [+39,-0]
Ma Dol is pitiful too. ㅜ

7. [+33,-2]
I've been watching the reruns and finally skipped I Live Alone to watch Yoo Baek's first broadcast.. It was a great decision. ♡

yoo%2Bbaek.png
Article: Naver 'Top Star Yoo Baek' Kim Ji Suk's heart throbbing kiss with Jeon So Min, "Staying in my frame" 

1. [+794,-9]
Wow~~ They've finally kissed.. Today's episode was interesting too..
I just have to wait for 6 days and 23 hours till the next episode..   :joy:

2. [+626,-6]
Lesson learnt from Ma Dol's situation: Love is about the timing. Don't hesitate, just confess and see what happens. If you don't want to regret. 

3. [+369,-4]
The biggest hit for today is the dancing granny. 

4. [+291,-6]
I'll have to wait another week again. ㅠㅠ

5. [+269,-6]
Why is Yoo Baek so cool? He matches well with Kkang Soon. 

6. [+109,-1]
Date someone like the top star, and marry someone like Ma Dol~~ ♡ Anyway, they are both so cool, I can't choose. 

7. [+108,-0]
The top star is cool, but the innocent Ma Dol is good too. ㅠㅠㅠ What do we do? ㅠㅠㅠ It would be good if Kkang Soon has a twin. 

8. [+71,-1]
That was a really light kiss. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While watching with  subs , I think grandma is not well or old age is truly catching up . She asked Ks is she was willing to go on a blind date . Grandma wanted to make sure someone takes care of KS . Funnily,  twice at least,  grandma has clearly indicated that MD is not the one . Firstly , when he came back from sea & jokingly said it’s time to marry KS , grandma says , no she’ll keep KS with her ( think it was eps 3) . Then in eps 5, in front of DC’s parents- she said MD & KS are like real siblings .

kS has zero jealousy when MD met the blind date - ironic given in eps 1 , when she barged into YB bathing , she said that she has someone else who makes her heart beat and that  she’s not impressed with TOP Star shi . I don’t think it was even MD she’s referring to but her idol :D 

Anyway - looks like TOP Star is going to make one of her dreams come true. 

11 hours ago, Dominika Ivaničová said:

Hello everyone, I am just curious about "Yoo Baek favourite song" played in ep 2 in Kang Soon's secret hideout. Does anyone know title and singer? I would appreciate it. Thank you :D

It's titled 'As Time Goes By' by Choi Ho Seop :)

29 minutes ago, triplem said:

Guys...scroll through the photos...who's wedding? 

Hmmm the IG account owner speculates that it’s Tr and Doc, but don’t you think DC’s Dad looks a lot more formal than Tr who’s in a tie? Although I’m not sure what is the usual attire for  Korean weddings. To me, bow ties are more formal than ties.

Couldn’t resist editing my post to add this. 

23 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

Hmmm the IG account owner speculates that it’s Tr and Doc, but don’t you think DC’s Dad looks a lot more formal than Tr who’s in a tie? Although I’m not sure what is the usual attire for  Korean weddings. To me, bow ties are more formal than ties.

That's what I thought as well. It could very well be them having a proper wedding , or renewing their vows,  since theirs was  a shotgun marriage.  DC's bro is also very suited up and the ladies are in hanbok - definitely some big event. 

KJS is so fine :blush:. It is  not easy filming in such harsh cold weather.

Look at how tired LSY is 

@triplem look look look!!!

@triplem you almost gave me a Heart Attack on the last tag! And being obsessive, I had to go and trawl the internet for other photos to settle my almost exploding heart. And look what I found! KS must have not known how to operate the shower, gotten wet, and YB goes in to help her. Potential sexy moment and YB goes in for a kiss again. Seems like KS is more receptive now. And the last part with him in the red suit looking so handsome and her in the new dress, seems like they went to meet KS’s favourite singer Kwon Young Rok. (Sorry if I misspelled it) and Gosh, look at the way KS is looking at YB now. YB may have fallen in love first but I think KS in on the way there. :wub:

@RobinM I think so too! With the limited knowledge of korean drama weddings I have, it seems like the bride always wears a white westernised wedding gown, while family and possibly guests wear traditional hanboks.

@ktcjdrama I like your idea! MD is family to KS, and I know he loves her enough to give her away to the man she loves.

I guess she could not figure out his shower and he came in and got splashed. Lucky him and us :)  

At the end ...Now that’s the look of a Woman in Love :heart:

@joonminfan  I think If she was actually getting married on the Island she would most likely be in the elaborate Traditional Hanbok with the head piece whereas a fancy Seoul wedding would call for a fancy western gown. Both types are common in dramas .We can dream right?

OMG can Friday please come sooner?! Can't wait to see our OTP's progress!!

On one hand I like this quick enough pace, but on the other hand I also don't want this drama to end so soon.. LOL

10 or 12 episodes are too short for this great OTP </3 

And so as it turned out, the song played last in episode 5 is indeed an original soundtrack, which will be released on Friday too.

Can't wait!!

@joonminfan Screaming !!!!!  

@RobinM That is most certainly a woman in love.

Seriously he’s so hawt. The shower scene ..:P

38 minutes ago, skyrangerzi said:

OMG can Friday please come sooner?! Can't wait to see our OTP's progress!!

On one hand I like this quick enough pace, but on the other hand I also don't want this drama to end so soon.. LOL

10 or 12 episodes are too short for this great OTP </3 

And so as it turned out, the song played last in episode 5 is indeed an original soundtrack, which will be released on Friday too.

Can't wait!!

TvN FB has a fuller video . All their scenes captured . Come see this @stargazer187

I don't know what to think about the wedding pics! But I'm just gonna hope it's the theory that MD is giving away KS to YB cause that theory makes me smile the very most :D

Omo, @joonminfan thank you so much for posting the preview video. That shower scene....:w00t: c'mon real kiss time woot woot

Thanks @triplem for posting that whole OST video. It is soooo beautiful :heart:

14 minutes ago, RobinM said:

Not really on topic and it really does not happen K dramas but it would be amazing if Han Seok Jin did a Camio as Lee Jae In and did a double take...Da Da? What the hell?

Do you remember that scene in 1% after she showered , her hair was wet - then dada & Jae in had that Super hot kiss :D? This shower scene kind of reminds me of that . Ahh the potentials !  I am all for a Ha Seok Jin cameo . After all they both had cameos for his drama Drinking Solo , and KJS & HSJ are such good friends. 

@joonminfan @turtlegirl I played the Ost over & over . I’m so excited. How can I sleep now ? :lol:

Archived