3 hours ago, LauLau said:

It trended worldwide so I'm pretty sure we all know about it by now haha

Actually, this is 99% a hint for that Yooa collab we've been anticipating. Someone tweeted that Yooa means kid in Korean, she dyed her hair recently, and the girl and boy emojis likely hint at a male-female duo. So I'm pretty sure Taemin is finally releasing that dance collab with her. We'll find out what it is exactly either tonight or tomorrow morning (for me anyway - depending on your time zone) as he said there will be more hints coming! ^^

Edit: It's either that or he's really pregnant :sweatingbullets: at least Naeun had some practice with taking care of kids thanks to The Return of Superman

OMG NO IT'S ACTUALLY 2 KIDS!!! WELL WHATEVER I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S COMING BACK :flushed:

(I still wanna see that collab darn it XDD)

55 minutes ago, dreamlover said:

I don't understand what is this means..

How can we sure by her Insta story that she might spent her time with Taemin?

She may spent her birthday party with her friend who took her video, and her friend might have send video next day.

If Taemin and Naeun are trying to hide their relationship, Why would she do that crazy thing..? 

I don't get it.

You mean the cup that written in the green pen? 

I've always wanted to ask about this. 

Signature wasn't same at all and most of all, She wrote "Taemin-a saranghe"

When you say someone's name with "a", It means they are older than 'someone' and as we all know Naeun is Younger than Taemin. 

What is the proof Naeun wrote that? It's because Naeun's friend supplied that coffee? :unsure:

I'm just curious no offense but we have to be clarify if is just our misunderstanding and not putting too much meanings because someone is spying this forum and gathering information and making youtube.  

This lead shawol to hate Taeun shipper and Naeun.

1) To be honest I didn't quite get it either but a lot of people responded to this hint so I collected it too... you'd have to find the month it happened on the forum to read the original post for yourself :sweatingbullets: sorry... I think they meant that her insta stories were suspiciously timed + I left it out but she wasn't actually seen at the airport on the day that she was meant to arrive - only her stylist, so some ppl think she arrived later in secret.

2) It wasn't obvious at all - the Taeun shipper who found this had eyes of an eagle. I had to squint really hard for like two minutes to finally catch it.

3) Again, not sure but I saw ppl compare the writing and it was practically identical so maybe we're talking about different things now?

---

Damn they really messed up this forum's format. All the replies merge and the themes mess up the site. Just stick to one and stop changing it... *sigh*

2 hours ago, Fantasylife said:

Honestly I feel weird that he will have a colab with girl lol. I don't know why but I'm trying to believe in taeunㅋㅋㅋ I'm scared honestly:headbang:

Relax~ lol he's done collabs with 4-5 girls since WGM now and don't even get me started on how casually close he is with his female Japanese backup dancers. It never leads to anything though because Taemin's a pro at the end of the day. Naeun gets to kiss others in dramas and she dated Minho in one XDDD idk what's worse lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Gemini Girl12 said:

My delulu taeun mind strike again

When I saw this on twitter... my mind said, ok I saw a train road/railroad, then realizing that apink's dumhdurum mv has a scene on a train... ok.. lol! 

lol btw you can't see it unless you zoom in a bit but he doesn't have a normal hand in this photo -- he looks a bit like Edward Scissorhands or Wolverine.

Maybe I'm posting too much but YouTube just recommended me this video of Pentagon reacting to HyunA's song playing back when E'Dawn was still in the group and he and HyunA were dating in secret. One thing I immediately noticed is that the other group members immediately kept glancing over at him almost the exact same way that SuperM members kept glancing over at Taemin when Ellen mentioned dating!! I just find it so interesting :D 

So I'm once again 1000% sure that Taemin has a girlfriend~

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LauLau said:

lol btw you can't see it unless you zoom in a bit but he doesn't have a normal hand in this photo -- he looks a bit like Edward Scissorhands or Wolverine.

Maybe I'm posting too much but YouTube just recommended me this video of Pentagon reacting to HyunA's song playing back when E'Dawn was still in the group and he and HyunA were dating in secret. One thing I immediately noticed is that the other group members immediately kept glancing over at him almost the exact same way that SuperM members kept glancing over at Taemin when Ellen mentioned dating!! I just find it so interesting :D 

So I'm once again 1000% sure that Taemin has a girlfriend~

I have watched that video when their dating news was confirmedㅋㅋㅋ and yeah that's really obvious when all of his members glancing at him with a nervous face lol. It reminds me when Ravi keep glancing at taem when naeun was performing remember back thenㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, Fantasylife said:

I have watched that video when their dating news was confirmedㅋㅋㅋ and yeah that's really obvious when all of his members glancing at him with a nervous face lol. It reminds me when Ravi keep glancing at taem when naeun was performing remember back thenㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Good point!! That too lmao

It's certainly hard to keep your relationship a secret when you're surrounded by snitches who clearly never played poker XD

• LOL 1

23 hours ago, LauLau said:

3) Again, not sure but I saw ppl compare the writing and it was practically identical so maybe we're talking about different things now?

On 5/17/2020 at 12:32 AM, taemdeok said:

I recently found this comparison photo of Naeun's handwriting and the writing on the cup

NqdhGGX.jpg

I think we are taking about same thing. You mean this one right?

Since Naeun is younger than Taemin so It's weird to say Taemin's name with "a". 

Of course, she might be just pretending to be fan. There's many possibilities.

But I have some letters that Naeun wrote to prove that 'ㅎ'from '해' is not similar.

https://imgur.com/UUqGQj7
https://imgur.com/lhBPxJ9

I don't know why is this cup that written in green is focused. Because it written 'I love you'?

On 5/16/2020 at 4:33 PM, taeunlove said:

I think that it's good that many people are supporting and rooting for Naeun and Taemin's relationship but i think it's getting to the point where we are just analysing every little thing and you know how people say that when you believe a certain thing or are looking for some evidence, everything you see will become a clue because you're kinda only looking at ways that it proves something.

Everytime the clues maybe do match up to what we want to believe, we get really excited and get our hopes up but when we realise otherwise, its like our dreams get crushed.

I'm not saying that every piece of clue is not evidence for their relationship and it is definitely very exciting to put the pieces together but we shouldn't get too caught up and too swayed.

I have to agree on this one some point. Analyzing something is great but Analyzing everything and putting meanings to everything is different I think. Also tattoo things... 

This forum is for fans for Taeun so we can discuss whatever we want and I understand that.

I don't want to disagree on everything but I think balancing neutrality is also important to Taeun shippers 

because everything we're suspecting? It goes to YouTube sources and to make shawol hates Naeun and WGM more.

12 hours ago, LauLau said:

OMG WHAT IF THE SHAWOL GIRL WAS ACTUALLY SPOILING US ALL ALONG??

:sparklyeyes:

HAHAHA. It's fun but I wouldn't take this seriously. I would take it as a fun joke hehe. 

Btw if she was actually spoiling all along I would srsly have goosebumps. (But i'm like 99% sure that she's not HAHAH)

2 hours ago, dreamlover said:

I have to agree on this one some point. Analyzing something is great but Analyzing everything and putting meanings to everything is different I think. Also tattoo things... 

This forum is for fans for Taeun so we can discuss whatever we want and I understand that.

I don't want to disagree on everything but I think balancing neutrality is also important to Taeun shippers 

because everything we're suspecting? It goes to YouTube sources and to make shawol hates Naeun and WGM more.

And yes I agree with your point. Thank you for mentioning it, but I really don't mind everyone posting their thoughts here, like how we discussed back then for the 'curtain' post. It's now proven to be wrong but I'm glad we talked about it here instead of telling everyone and getting all the hate. If we look back to @LauLau's longgg post on hints this year, some are reliable and some are a bit too extreme maybe, but I think we've already got a lot this year!! Now lets focus on OUR KING OUR TAEMIN's COMEBACKKKKKKKKKKK!! 

3 hours ago, dreamlover said:

I think we are taking about same thing. You mean this one right?

Since Naeun is younger than Taemin so It's weird to say Taemin's name with "a". 

Of course, she might be just pretending to be fan. There's many possibilities.

But I have some letters that Naeun wrote to prove that 'ㅎ'from '해' is not similar.

https://imgur.com/UUqGQj7
https://imgur.com/lhBPxJ9

I don't know why is this cup that written in green is focused. Because it written 'I love you'?

Oh I guess those are the cups, yes! Like I said before, I only collected all the hints but whether I believe in them or not is another story. I just didn't want to be biased by leaving some out unless they were already debunked (like with the restaurant curtains).

The YT thing is another issue. It's not our responsibility frankly because those accounts are often stealing OUR investigative work without giving us any credit for it. So we, too, should report them. Apart from that, we can't escape criticism, nor avoid extreme fans who still comment all over Naeun's insta unfortunately.

The last one is just a fun hint - not one to be taken seriously tbh. Also those hints come from twitter, not this forum so they're already spread on a bigger platform. Non-Taeun shippers wouldn't come here unless they want to spam us with troll posts.

Let's also not forget that I only compiled all those hints because our morale was so low, so I think it's good for people to be reminded what we've got already and see things from a bigger perspective. Otherwise it stops being fun when everyone is questioning whether Taeun is real or not (esp since we probably won't find out for another 3-5 years, until one of them decides to get married lol). I actually wish this forum was private/worked by request invitation only to stop people stealing our hints and putting them out to the world without permission. Then we could do whatever.

:brokenheart:

• Like 2

It's actually not a bad thing to discussing it here whether the hints are valid or not. Isn't this forum created so that we can discuss about it? We're discussing and not trying to spread the wrong hints. And we all know which one is a strong hint and which one that we should take it as funny coincidence. I think it's the lurkers responsibility to not spreading the hints outside this forum

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fantasylife said:

It's actually not a bad thing to discussing it here whether the hints are valid or not. Isn't this forum created so that we can discuss about it? We're discussing and not trying to spread the wrong hints. And we all know which one is a strong hint and which one that we should take it as funny coincidence. I think it's the lurkers responsibility to not spreading the hints outside this forum

I agree! We should be allowed our fun here in our Taeun safe space without worrying about haters because those people are not going to disappear even if we only post concrete stuff (in fact, their hate might intensify if they see some truth to Taeun being real!) We should discuss hints together without worries and continue to repeat asking people not to spam anyone's instagram, steal our work without credit or overstep their boundaries as fans. It's just shipping at the end of the day and going along with Taemin's comeback theme - why so serious? ;)

---

Today I was watching some of SHINee's older interviews on radio and such during a time when Taemin kept promoting his "motae solo" manager - like he kept trying to get him a girlfriend using his celebrity platform. Suddenly I realized that typically, people who are this pushy about playing matchmaker are the people who are happily dating themselves and want this kind of feeling for others... So Taemin has been acting like a 'taken' man for many years. It's really no wonder that even non-shawols think he's dating.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LauLau said:

Today I was watching some of SHINee's older interviews on radio and such during a time when Taemin kept promoting his "motae solo" manager - like he kept trying to get him a girlfriend using his celebrity platform. Suddenly I realized that typically, people who are this pushy about playing matchmaker are the people who are happily dating themselves and want this kind of feeling for others... So Taemin has been acting like a 'taken' man for many years. It's really no wonder that even non-shawols think he's dating.

He always act like he has a girlfriend but everytime someone asked him if he is dating he said he don't have a girlfriend. I can't trust his words. Every celebrities tooㅋㅋㅋ