3 hours ago, Gladiolus me said:

@shawapink22 this was discussed in the forum Pt1 page 1035+ if im not mistaken? following with naeun's selca in the BMW while her family owns a merc benz. it said that taemin and kai went to the cube cafe and not sure if theres any work related. they might just meeting a friend like beast or something. but i dont think its about naeun it would be too obvious if the purpose is only to fetch/ meet naeun. 

I agree. Taemin is a very careful person as regards to his personal life so I don't think its related to Naeun at all. 

3 hours ago, Gladiolus me said:

instead of taemin... key is more obvious to be attentively watching apink with zero sign of distracted. i dont think key might dating 1 of them but shinee and apink must be close. seeing minho watched them quite for a long time too. 

In one of the clips when Naeun was speaking, Taemin actually smiled -- his face was turned away from the camera but his cheekbones rose up. Idk but that got me believe that they seem close in 2018. Also at the end of apink's stage, Minho teased Taemin and I think that looks suspicious. 

Bear in mind that the shinee members knew that cameras were filming them so im not surprised if Taemin tries to look disinterested. 

53 minutes ago, Fantasylife said:

Honestly I don't think they went there to meet or see naeun even if she was there:sweatingbullets: it's too risky

Yes right :joy: indeed it would be very risky! 

51 minutes ago, Gladiolus me said:

@shawapink22 this was discussed in the forum Pt1 page 1035+ if im not mistaken? following with naeun's selca in the BMW while her family owns a merc benz. it said that taemin and kai went to the cube cafe and not sure if theres any work related. they might just meeting a friend like beast or something. but i dont think its about naeun it would be too obvious if the purpose is only to fetch/ meet naeun. 

Yes it must have been in Part 1, but i saw this insta post today so i just remembered everything during that period:sweatingbullets:..but you're very right i don't think he'll be this obvious. He would be extra careful if it's for Naeun. But I didn't know about the car thanks for reminding me!

• Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, dreamlover said:

I personally think as a Korean this quote is more negative than positive..

"People don't know how great the meaning of the distance is.

We don't get hurt when we're apart. This is great magic and a great solution at the same time.

I don't know if other people do, but in my case, if I stay a little far away from him, the bad thoughts and bad feelings that I had for him disappear along with the years and become wondering if I miss him."

To me, this quote indicates you are missing someone when you guys don't see each other rather than long-distance relationship.
I didn't know Naeun posted something like this so when I found this one I was kinda surprised. 
And I also think people usually quote something like you agree or deeply touched.

I guess we can have different interpretations, and I'm fine with that!  Its just I don't really want another 'break up' theory again regarding this matter. Maybe you think its negative, but I would say there were more hints in 2018 (as in after she posted this quote) that made me think they still have connections, so maybe this quote doesn't represent everything in their relationship. ;) Thank you for putting it up here for discussion though! 

• Love 1

Even if that quote means negative or 'break up', I think it's still positive that she was wondering if she misses him or not lol. As long as that quote is about taemㅋㅋㅋ and that kmf2018 moment was so cute. The way taem react to Minho when he teased himㅋㅋㅋ and when he smiled after naeun explained the meaning of their heart pose, aw>< naeun is just so cute even when she's not trying, no wonder he smiledㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 2

1 hour ago, syzsyzsyz said:

In one of the clips when Naeun was speaking, Taemin actually smiled -- his face was turned away from the camera but his cheekbones rose up. Idk but that got me believe that they seem close in 2018. Also at the end of apink's stage, Minho teased Taemin and I think that looks suspicious. 

Bare in mind that the shinee members knew that cameras were filming them so im not surprised if Taemin tries to look disinterested. 

yea i saw that too. like a proud boyfriend:gangnamstyle: 

ohh btw regarding the quote. i dont find it negative nor positive. just a quote when u feel longing for someone would be perfect to post about!

• Like 2

The Funny thing is that the second Taemin's group is called Super M and Naeun's company name is Play M :D:lol:sometimes I'm just so confused like ???  I find it so funny. 

And the Dumb of 2KIDS lyrics,  did Taemin want to use" Pabo" but in english because they used that word in wgm soooo much.:tired:Just being delulu 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

A little bit of cuteness for my fellow Taeunians to gain more strenght! :D:glee:lovvee you all guys!!

Do you guys know what brand this necklace is from? I see them wearing that necklace a lot. A few days ago in the thread we were talking about their earrings, but their bracelets and necklaces are very similar too. Do you think this is sponsored, too? Do other idols wear them often?

• Like 1

I managed to find that Korean jewelry sponsor I was talking about: Hei Jewelry.

If Taeun's necklaces are sponsored, they'll eventually be posted on the brand's insta, if they haven't already. A quick scroll down shows that Eunji, Chorong and Bomi were recently sponsored by them. Taemin's earrings are often sponsored by them, e.g. "hance crescent earrings" and the "comb-pattern hoop earrings". The good thing is that I don't see those kind of necklaces on here so it might not be from Hei after all!

• Insightful 2

3 hours ago, LauLau said:

I managed to find that Korean jewelry sponsor I was talking about: Hei Jewelry.

If Taeun's necklaces are sponsored, they'll eventually be posted on the brand's insta, if they haven't already. A quick scroll down shows that Eunji, Chorong and Bomi were recently sponsored by them. Taemin's earrings are often sponsored by them, e.g. "hance crescent earrings" and the "comb-pattern hoop earrings". The good thing is that I don't see those kind of necklaces on here so it might not be from Hei after all!

Because you bring this up, i suddenly remembered an episode in JTBC Life Bar when they are talking abt "a sign when idols dating" (i believed many of you watched it). I dont remembered the guest but they are revealed that wearing same accessories are one of biggest hints that they are dating, especially when they are wearing this often off-stage and going back from somewhere in airport (brands usually want idol wearing their product when they are heading to somewhere on airport). I think both of them really have MANY couple accessories. I used to think that this accessories not even a big hint because maybe it have been sponsored or it was just coincidence. But this is too much. Too much coincidence between them. 

Ah! Dont forget this legendary Prada Slingback :") 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, LauLau said:

So, it's almost certain that Taemin will continue promoting now through October, before making a comeback with SHINee in December at the earliest. Does anybody know when Apink will comeback?

A low chance of apink's 2nd comeback this year. If we will see their comeback pattern since 2015, they only have one each year. But some members want another cb this year, and I hope it will work out. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Gemini Girl12 said:

A low chance of apink's 2nd comeback this year. If we will see their comeback pattern since 2015, they only have one each year. But some members want another cb this year, and I hope it will work out. 

I don't understand what Play M is doing.... SM has like the triple the amount of artists than them yet they make sure most artists get multiple comebacks per year... Apink is still their biggest moneymaker so idk why they act like they're allergic to money :/

:whytho:

Sorry I'm a bit late to the discussion lol:sweatingbullets: but speaking of hints, other than what syzsyzsyz has mentioned (thank u!) , one of my favorites is when Naeun smiled so brightly when that fan mentiond taemin's name during the b-day fanmeet (it was in 2019 I think).

If she had zero feelings about taemin and they were broken up I think her reaction would have been entirely different. She was genuinely surprised but at the same time she was embarrased/happy about it. It was really cute :wub:

I also doubt apink will have another comeback this year which is really annoying but who knows... I really miss apink/shinee interactions :tears: 

Also, Naeun has been so quiet on insta lately. I miss her :(

• Like 1
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, LauLau said:

I don't understand what Play M is doing.... SM has like the triple the amount of artists than them yet they make sure most artists get multiple comebacks per year... Apink is still their biggest moneymaker so idk why they act like they're allergic to money :/

Sadly that's Play M... to think that Apink contract will expire next year, but I hope they will renew. Play M should give them another cb. 

The chance that Taemin/shinee and Apink will share same stage this year is gayo (year end countdown). 

8 hours ago, LauLau said:

Yea I agree. Play M really just sucks. I really want a second comeback for Apink but I don't think they will... I've noticed this trend that usually older girl groups (for example, girls generation in 2015/2017) would only do 1 comeback per year or per two years cuz they have solo activities or whatever...

I really want Apink to just leave Play M and have their own company, but then if they leave play M, their name 'Apink' will be gone (I think Eunji and Hayoung mentioned it in a interview?) that's why they can't leave... but seriously Apink should get better treatment. 

And also Taemin should get better treatment from SM but I won't go into it too much in case I start to rage lol. If anyone wants to know I can type it later on.

1 hour ago, Gemini Girl12 said:

The chance that Taemin/shinee and Apink will share same stage this year is gayo (year end countdown). 

And I REALLY WANT taemin/shinee and Apink to join gayos this year :tears:... it's been four years since they're on the same gayo stage :( 

I really wanna see Taemin or Naeun's reaction of each others' stages but I guess that'll never happen. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, syzsyzsyz said:

And I REALLY WANT taemin/shinee and Apink to join gayos this year :tears:... it's been four years since they're on the same gayo stage :( 

I really wanna see Taemin or Naeun's reaction of each others' stages but I guess that'll never happen. 

This will be possible. But with the reaction or reaction fancams for both of them, I also doubt it. For the past years you can't see any reaction video..  oh wait the only reaction fancams that I saw on YT was sma 2013, 2015 ( shinee reaction to apink performance), 2013 sbs gayo ( apink reaction to shinee) and the kmf 2018 backstage. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, syzsyzsyz said:

Yea I agree. Play M really just sucks. I really want a second comeback for Apink but I don't think they will... I've noticed this trend that usually older girl groups (for example, girls generation in 2015/2017) would only do 1 comeback per year or per two years cuz they have solo activities or whatever...

I really want Apink to just leave Play M and have their own company, but then if they leave play M, their name 'Apink' will be gone (I think Eunji and Hayoung mentioned it in a interview?) that's why they can't leave... but seriously Apink should get better treatment. 

And also Taemin should get better treatment from SM but I won't go into it too much in case I start to rage lol. If anyone wants to know I can type it later on.

Yeah, I heard about that interview. Tbh, I don't think they should cling to the name so much - it's very easy to slightly change it up to avoid copyright issues, e.g. NPink (New Pink) or LuvPink, etc. It doesn't have to be as extreme as going from B2ST --> Highlight. At this point, their individual public recognition will be enough for people to recognize them even with a name change, esp since they're such a Korean-centric group in terms of their popularity. The reason why I say this is because I definitely think they'd be better off at another company at this point. They already showed that it's possible for a veteran girl group to reach another new peak. They're digital monsters.

16 hours ago, ltm#2kids said:

Sorry I'm a bit late to the discussion lol:sweatingbullets: but speaking of hints, other than what syzsyzsyz has mentioned (thank u!) , one of my favorites is when Naeun smiled so brightly when that fan mentiond taemin's name during the b-day fanmeet (it was in 2019 I think).

If she had zero feelings about taemin and they were broken up I think her reaction would have been entirely different. She was genuinely surprised but at the same time she was embarrased/happy about it. It was really cute :wub:

I also doubt apink will have another comeback this year which is really annoying but who knows... I really miss apink/shinee interactions :tears: 

Also, Naeun has been so quiet on insta lately. I miss her :(

She has been quiet ever since the 2kids comeback was announced lol, she only posteed something 2 days ago, was almost a full month of no updates by her. 

• Like 2