5 hours ago, LauLau said:

Someone uploaded an older video of Naeun reacting to Taemin's voice while exiting the stage of 2018 KMF Festival, where SHINee performed right after Apink.

If you dont mind, can you share this one please, Lau? I've never watched this video. 

Also, YOU ARE SO INCREDIBLY AMAZING :") Maybe we all almost knew about the hints, but never thought to write it in a summary like what you did, thank you so much! 

2 hours ago, Fantasylife said:

and that hint related to cancerian

For this, a hint from zodiac, idk how to react. Because NE's zodiac particularly was the opposite of Cancer. Her Aquarius type was the type that would give no damn about affection. Thats why she was the least members who had zero interested in sex. If you match this sign, cancerian and aquarius, they are not compatible, they will fight often because TM will need more attention that what NE would give LOL.

But ofc it was just a theory of astrology. No one can be sure their true personality. I am not saying this is what actually happened based on their sign tho. Therefore, I avoid to match them with sign theory. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, PikaQuinttt said:

If you dont mind, can you share this one please, Lau? I've never watched this video. 

Also, YOU ARE SO INCREDIBLY AMAZING :") Maybe we all almost knew about the hints, but never thought to write it in a summary like what you did, thank you so much! 

For this, a hint from zodiac, idk how to react. Because NE's zodiac particularly was the opposite of Cancer. Her Aquarius type was the type that would give no damn about affection. Thats why she was the least members who had zero interested in sex. If you match this sign, cancerian and aquarius, they are not compatible, they will fight often because TM will need more attention that what NE would give LOL.

But ofc it was just a theory of astrology. No one can be sure their true personality. I am not saying this is what actually happened based on their sign tho. Therefore, I avoid to match them with sign theory. 

Yeah it makes me sad that the youtube videos that used to sum up Taeun moments from certain years are now gone so a lot of those moments and analysis have disappeared with them. I think I will update the 2020 list at the end of the year. ^^

Here is the link for the clip - she literally turns around when she hears his voice ;) 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1KV411o7WH?from=search&seid=18342245657997650842

As for the cancerian part, it wasn't fully me - the Chinese magazine analyzed Taemin by his zodiac sign. That said, in my experience, zodiac signs are creepily accurate when it comes to defining one's identity/personality, but once you start matching people by compatibility, it becomes a load of bull**** lol so I only believe in the horoscope to a certain extent. Also compatibility is rated in percentages since personal effort can change the result. Even if you believe the zodiac 100%, it is usually stated that IF the Aquarius is willing to adapt to the Cancer, or vice versa, then it would work. There are exceptions to everything and relationships are built on mutual effort, cooperation and compromise anyway ^^ We all know that Naeun's personality changed a lot too so that could be an indicator of something working out right ;) 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, PikaQuinttt said:

Yeah you might be right too that we should avoid that zodiac theory. But I think if they know about each other well they can match very well too. From my experience (lol sorry) I can't let go someone even though he hurt me too much. This might be happened to Taem too. So their relationship might be depends on naeun's personality. And I think she isn't someone who can easily broke up too. Remember about her dream to have an eternal love with only one person. And I think taemin isn't a person who put his love in the first place, I mean he looks like he loves to go out with his friends moreㅋㅋㅋ and I think I have read somewhere that he needs a partner who can understand his busyness and can understand if he doesn't text her often and understand if he likes to go with his friends more. I don't know but I think it's possible that they have a long lasting relationship. This is just a theory anywayㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 1

On 7/20/2020 at 2:52 PM, dreamlover said:

When did I mention Taemin is some kind of polygamist??

There's no reason to be sarcastic just because I had some curious questions and opposite to your opinion. 

What I meant to say is that when Taemin had collab with member of Twice, I haven't seen no rumor on internet  Taemin and member of Twice met on Cafe except on broadcast.

Maybe we can find out the truth when Taemin comebacks and do special perfomance in winter or something.

There were no rumors about Twice members and him because Jihyo and Momo were dating! And that's why nobody speculated anything btw Taemin and Momo or Taemin and Jihyo! They all seemed pretty awkward. Even if at that time i don't remember if Momo's dating Heechul was out but Taemin must have known. Heechul is from his company it's his Hyung so yea. There's no point for knetz to talk about dating rumors. And for the Yooa thing I understand your opinion but seriously have more faith in Taemin. I mean he's not someone who'll publicly do something so dangerous for her, him and his career. He thinks about his fans before anything else. So don't worey guys. Ppl may speculate things. But we as real Taeunians, Shawols and Pinkpanda must trust them.

• Like 3

More proof that Apink are stealing all of Taemin's friends!

It looks like Eunji has befriended Sungwoon - another member of Taemin's Parka Squad.

So, Apink members are close with Ravi, Sungwoon, Hoshi, Suho, Tiffany, Taeyeon... I've even seen Eunji interact with BTS' Jimin. Poor Taemin only has Kai and Timoteo to himself at this point lmao

:saitama:

• Like 4

Hoshi? He is not part of padding squad and I don't think that he is friend with Taemin. Key is the only member of shinee that is close with hoshi. That interaction of Naeun with Hoshi is only a challenge, wherein Eunji was the first one who did when some svt member guest on her radio show. Naeun, in general Apink is actually a nice and friendly sunbae to all their hoobaes. Dont get me wrong, Hoshi is one of my favorite svt member but I don't really think that he is friend with either Taemin or Naeun or the rest of Apink. Only an acquiantance, a sunbae-hoobae relation. 

1 hour ago, Gemini Girl12 said:

Hoshi? He is not part of padding squad and I don't think that he is friend with Taemin. Key is the only member of shinee that is close with hoshi. That interaction of Naeun with Hoshi is only a challenge, wherein Eunji was the first one who did when some svt member guest on her radio show. Naeun, in general Apink is actually a nice and friendly sunbae to all their hoobaes. Dont get me wrong, Hoshi is one of my favorite svt member but I don't really think that he is friend with either Taemin or Naeun or the rest of Apink. Only an acquiantance, a sunbae-hoobae relation. 

Yeah we all know it. We just take it as a fun coincidence, because hoshi is known as a big shinee's fanboy. And his bias is taemin. And we don't know how close they are. And since svt members go to that cafe very often and so do naeun, they might meet there often too

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Gemini Girl12 said:

I never said Hoshi was part of the Parka Squad tho - neither are Suho, Tiffany or Taeyeon lol but his bias is Taemin and he has SHINee's numbers ;) Also, personally in my mind, I think he does know Taemin well enough in real life actually, but Taemin mostly hangs out with his pre-established clique. That said, considering how Hoshi never fails to mention Taemin, and the fact that he hanged out with Naeun, is not really a breadcrumb and more like a whole biscuit :lol:

---

So, according to @121419xx on twitter (re-worded by me from two different tweets):

The first time sungwoon met Eunji was at the US Embassy to get their passport (I think the op means US visa). Sungwoon was with Taemin when he greeted Eunji. Also mentioned the time Sungwoon went to the jungle with Namjoo. Sungwoon added that Namjoo is very easy to get close to new people so he befriended her immediately.

So it turns out that both Eunji and Namjoo are close to Sungwoon now. If Sungwoon greeted Eunji while he was with Taemin, it means that Taemin would have had to greet her too! If they began talking, they had to talk as three! This is the ultimate proof that Taemin is still on good terms with the Apink members. He stops to chat with them!

:hooray:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

33 minutes ago, LauLau said:

So, according to @121419xx on twitter (re-worded by me from two different tweets):

The first time sungwoon met Eunji was at the US Embassy to get their passport (I think the op means US visa). Sungwoon was with Taemin when he greeted Eunji. Also mentioned the time Sungwoon went to the jungle with Namjoo. Sungwoon added that Namjoo is very easy to get close to new people so he befriended her immediately.

So it turns out that both Eunji and Namjoo are close to Sungwoon now. If Sungwoon greeted Eunji while he was with Taemin, it means that Taemin would have had to greet her too! If they began talking, they had to talk as three! This is the ultimate proof that Taemin is still on good terms with the Apink members. He stops to chat with them!

Oh my- I just saw this on twitter and I was like, whaaaaat:getmygrooveon:wooohooo

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Was it Sungwoon or Taem who greeted eunji first? He didn't mention it?

25 minutes ago, LauLau said:

I never said Hoshi was part of the Parka Squad tho - neither are Suho, Tiffany or Taeyeon lol but his bias is Taemin and he has SHINee's numbers ;) Also, personally in my mind, I think he does know Taemin well enough in real life actually, but Taemin mostly hangs out with his pre-established clique. That said, considering how Hoshi never fails to mention Taemin, and the fact that he hanged out with Naeun, is not really a breadcrumb and more like a whole biscuit :lol:

---

Suho, tiffany and Taeyeon are exemptions here since they have really an interaction with Taemin and Naeun, but Hoshi is only a die hard fan of shinee and  I don't think that he knew what's happening within the two. Key like what I said is close with hoshi, they become close and with other svt member because they did have a variety back in 2018 or last year ( the show was already cancelled), hoshi is very vocal with his closeness with key and he never mentioned taemin as his close friend. He always address him as sunbaenim or he is a fan of shinee or taemin. Naeun they hanged out? Don't think so.. with the shy personality of Naeun, I think she wants a smaller group who she really trust. Coincidence that the cafe where they did the left to right DANCE CHALLENGE is Naeun's favorite place and svt too. Like what I said i don't see any connection with hoshi and taemin-Naeun only a sunbae-hoobae relation. Padding squad, shinee, and apink are the real connection of Taemin-Naeun who we can get a real hint. 

Don't get me wrong, I am a Taemin-Naeun shipper. 

On 7/23/2020 at 11:01 AM, Gemini Girl12 said:

hoshi is very vocal with his closeness with key and he never mentioned taemin as his close friend. He always address him as sunbaenim or he is a fan of shinee or taemin.

This is actually kind of what I've meant - the fact that Taemin isn't really trying to meet him halfway and getting close to him because he already has his well-established clique, but I do believe they've talked on a number of occasions, so they do know each other on some level. Maybe Taemin isn't really a 'friend' to Hoshi because he is more like a close mentor? Hoshi's dad even knows Taemin's uncle. It's normal for people to know each other without being counted as 'friends', so I wouldn't completely throw away their connection. We can just agree to disagree on this tho :)

On 7/23/2020 at 11:01 AM, Gemini Girl12 said:

Naeun they hanged out? Don't think so.. with the shy personality of Naeun, I think she wants a smaller group who she really trust. Coincidence that the cafe where they did the left to right DANCE CHALLENGE is Naeun's favorite place and svt too

I mean... The fact that there wasn't a single Naeun stan who weren't shook at the fact that Naeun interacted with Hoshi and Vernon in the first place shows that even her biggest fans can't truly predict who she hangs out with in real life. I already knew she's better friends with boys than girls based on some stuff she said in the past and I'm not even a hardcore stan so it's definitely in the realm of possibility. We just won't know if this was just a one time thing or not until we see them interact again. She's not even 'shy' tbh - just reserved and quiet (I think she said something about that in the past too). Taemin used to be like that so they have that one characteristic in common -- shawols used to say he's 'shy' because he grew up as a shy child but even Jonghyun clarified at one point that Taemin just likes to be quiet rather than being completely shy. Both of their personalities went through this change of opening up more and acting more extroverted as time went on :) 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, LauLau said:

TI already knew she's better friends with boys than girls based on some stuff she said in the past and I'm not even a hardcore stan so it's definitely in the realm of possibility. 

i agree to this. her look is feminine and chic but sometimes she portray some manly in her. 

have anyone see taemin's insta story today? 99% of people prediction tells taemin is pregnant and congratulate him. my stomach hurt from laughing so hard. 

@Fantasylife yeah me too!! i thought the forum was removed. little bit sad about that but since it come back im glad :D 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, Gladiolus me said:

i agree to this. her look is feminine and chic but sometimes she portray some manly in her. 

have anyone see taemin's insta story today? 99% of people prediction tells taemin is pregnant and congratulate him. my stomach hurt from laughing so hard. 

@Fantasylife yeah me too!! i thought the forum was removed. little bit sad about that but since it come back im glad :D 

It trended worldwide so I'm pretty sure we all know about it by now haha

Actually, this is 99% a hint for that Yooa collab we've been anticipating. Someone tweeted that Yooa means kid in Korean, she dyed her hair recently, and the girl and boy emojis likely hint at a male-female duo. So I'm pretty sure Taemin is finally releasing that dance collab with her. We'll find out what it is exactly either tonight or tomorrow morning (for me anyway - depending on your time zone) as he said there will be more hints coming! ^^

Edit: It's either that or he's really pregnant :sweatingbullets: at least Naeun had some practice with taking care of kids thanks to The Return of Superman

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

3334426316_2_2_3JmGH46D.jpg

3334426302_2_3_BQfQe9IN.jpg

3334426322_2_3_4rYdBX52.jpg

This was on Taemin Story!!! I'm sure that this update is related to his comeback :joy:! But omggg!! It feels weird to see baby pictures in Taemin's story! My taeunian mode is on! What if Naeun was pregnant XD they'll have cute babiies like them~ Is he telling us that it will be a boy and a girl? Annww:love: hehe don't take me seriously lol it's just my delulu mode haha. But still i think Taemin comeback has something to do with it! 

• Like 1

i read that too. tbh, i knew yooa from running man and i really turn to having no interest in her bcs she seems too proud despite having RM members and Ha Na as a competitors. i know its only a game, but cant help it. after reading that taemin meet up with yooa i was a lil bit disappointed (for no reason lol). and people been hype up over her dance which i can only say shes a good dancer but i prefer dancer like bp lisa, rv seulgi, iz*one eun bi, itzy and taemin ofcourse. people who make dance groove seems easy and having their own groove/ trademark. i did watch yooa's dance performance then i guess people preference are just different. i knew she like MJ. anyone here who likes yooa please feel free to enlighten me. i think i just dislike her for no reason which it was my fault bcs i dont intend to know her better. btw i have no hate against oh my girl in fact i enjoy watching hyo jung in RM shes really nice and Nonstop is a bop. 

i dont know what happen to this site. its so hard to reply :smashes:

37 minutes ago, shawapink22 said:

3334426316_2_2_3JmGH46D.jpg

3334426302_2_3_BQfQe9IN.jpg

3334426322_2_3_4rYdBX52.jpg

This was on Taemin Story!!! I'm sure that this update is related to his comeback :joy:! But omggg!! It feels weird to see baby pictures in Taemin's story! My taeunian mode is on! What if Naeun was pregnant XD they'll have cute babiies like them~ Is he telling us that it will be a boy and a girl? Annww:love: hehe don't take me seriously lol it's just my delulu mode haha. But still i think Taemin comeback has something to do with it! 

the weird-st hints in kpop history..... usually in my country its a hint when u are expecting a baby... i hope hes really pregnant and naeun should be prepared by now :joy:

• LOL 3

9 minutes ago, Gladiolus me said:

i dont know what happen to this site. its so hard to reply :smashes:

the weird-st hints in kpop history..... usually in my country its a hint when u are expecting a baby... i hope hes really pregnant and naeun should be prepared by now :joy:

Righttt!! Me too!! In my country it's a hint too! Yes i hope Naeun is prepared i wonder when the baby is due to:joy:Taemin should hint us more! By the way if we try to connect these pictures, on the first one the babies are making something, in the second one they are eating delicious ice creams and in the third one he just hinted us with a boy and girl emoji. OMFG!!!!! THEY ARE MAKING DELICIOUS BABIES...wait! It sounds weird XD they are making something delicious and that something will turn into babies..??...Wth am i saying XD OMG im done for today haha.

• LOL 1

On 7/22/2020 at 6:07 AM, LauLau said:

- There was speculation that Naeun could have spent part of her birthday with Taemin before shooting her CF in London. She uploaded her story with a "good morning" video that was recorded by her friend, not herself, so it could be that she was not there at the moment. Taemin was touring with SuperM at the time.

I don't understand what is this means..

How can we sure by her Insta story that she might spent her time with Taemin?

She may spent her birthday party with her friend who took her video, and her friend might have send video next day.

- Someone discovered a man's reflection in glass in a couple of dinner photos that Naeun uploaded (the tweets are now deleted).

If Taemin and Naeun are trying to hide their relationship, Why would she do that crazy thing..? 

I don't get it.

- Suspicions that Naeun wrote encouraging messages on cups to support Taemin's activities arise.

You mean the cup that written in the green pen? 

I've always wanted to ask about this. 

Signature wasn't same at all and most of all, She wrote "Taemin-a saranghe"

When you say someone's name with "a", It means they are older than 'someone' and as we all know Naeun is Younger than Taemin. 

What is the proof Naeun wrote that? It's because Naeun's friend supplied that coffee? :unsure:

I'm just curious no offense but we have to be clarify if is just our misunderstanding and not putting too much meanings because someone is spying this forum and gathering information and making youtube.  

This lead shawol to hate Taeun shipper and Naeun.