7 hours ago, dreamlover said:

First of all, It seems like I annoyed you because I bring out the sensitive topic about broke up theory
at this TAEUN forum so let me apologizes for that.

No, no. I am not annoyed at any particular person - just the fact that I have to read those kind of breakup speculations every few weeks. If this happened once or twice it'd be nothing but at this point half of the Taeunians here seem to think they're broken up :sweatingbullets: which makes me ask myself, like what is the point? I like this thread, I'd like for it to continue without the need for a box of tissues every few weeks. Same goes to @Gladiolus me. I like discussing theories with you guys. I've invested my feelings into them lol so I'm really not annoyed at anyone, just the pattern I'm seeing on here. Hope that explains it better ^^

• Love 1

Btw, happy birthday Taemin. This year it's my first birthday celebration since getting to know you :star: 

I'm a newbie as Taeun Shipper. I know them since April 2020. I believe that they are lovers because of the silver rosary bracelet and after not wearing it I thought they would break up at the end of 2018, that was my guess before reading and knowing about this forum. The more I read the more I'm sure that they have deep feelings for each other. As I know naeun can understand English, I hope in her free time she would reads or at least knows that forums about him and taemin from 2013 to 2020 still existing. But if they really are just friends, ah they really play my heart. I remember in the end of 2019 she upload a photo on Instagram with the caption of fransesco, well even though we know it is indeed in accordance with the painting but we know all about it is the name of Taemin baptism and all comments must be about Taemin. And recently taemin upload sunset in his bubble, well even though  we know it is indeed in accordance with the pict but we know the name of the character naeun at dinner mate is jin-noel or noel (sunset). 

Hahaha i'm sorry for my english.

On 7/18/2020 at 8:20 AM, LauLau said:

No, no. I am not annoyed at any particular person - just the fact that I have to read those kind of breakup speculations every few weeks. If this happened once or twice it'd be nothing but at this point half of the Taeunians here seem to think they're broken up :sweatingbullets: which makes me ask myself, like what is the point? I like this thread, I'd like for it to continue without the need for a box of tissues every few weeks. Same goes to @Gladiolus me. I like discussing theories with you guys. I've invested my feelings into them lol so I'm really not annoyed at anyone, just the pattern I'm seeing on here. Hope that explains it better ^^

I am pretty sure @LauLau means by feeling sad with the thought that they are broke up because of lack of hints and we felt dry nowadays. As much as you want to come to this forum and finding a "healing place" with our dryness, yet have to find that we are feeling blue in this forum and that makes it even worse. 

But, i think @dreamlover has that kind of feelings too. You portrait it in different way and at least needed a confirmation to makes it better. Thats how we come to this house to released our negative feelings, right?

I agree for both of you. In one side, we dont want to see any negative thought, but on the other side, we do have this thought deep in our heart so we need to convince it together. 

So why we not trying to console each other? When you felt they are broke up, you can speak it up. And others will give you the positive side. 

I will try it. 

I do feel they still together now (well although i am pretty sure they are broken up couple of times). They are having an on-off relationship. 

So why i came to this thought? I noticed something in his recent vlog when he was in his place. The first one, the house was messed up, the "calobye" things dominate and blowing up our mind. But the second time when he was revealed his house, it really was clean. He hid many as possible as stuff that he can except for Kemlogg (did I spell the brand right?).

Okay, maybe there's possibility that the cleaning lady coming in. But for hiding all the stuff, it must be him who asked for. He knew exactly the thing he revealed before was a buzz. 

My point is, TM did realized it and fasten his protection more and more. Maybe, it also the reason why we got no hints and feeling dry nowadays. Despite of their lack of public appearance to this pandemic situation. 2018-2019 seems to be the golden era for us as shipper. Any hints everywhere. And thats because both TM and NE gaining their peak at the time. So we've seen them in public much more. 

I hope this help you to gain some positive mind tho. It was just my theory, and if you have some theory that they are breaking up, feel free to blow it in this forum. Let's convince each other <virtual hug> :")))

On 7/18/2020 at 5:24 AM, Sunnybears said:

Reveal hidden contents

On 7/18/2020 at 5:31 PM, Nurul Uswati Styrn said:

Btw, happy birthday Taemin. This year it's my first birthday celebration since getting to know you :star: 

I'm a newbie as Taeun Shipper. I know them since April 2020. I believe that they are lovers because of the silver rosary bracelet and after not wearing it I thought they would break up at the end of 2018, that was my guess before reading and knowing about this forum. The more I read the more I'm sure that they have deep feelings for each other. As I know naeun can understand English, I hope in her free time she would reads or at least knows that forums about him and taemin from 2013 to 2020 still existing. But if they really are just friends, ah they really play my heart. I remember in the end of 2019 she upload a photo on Instagram with the caption of fransesco, well even though we know it is indeed in accordance with the painting but we know all about it is the name of Taemin baptism and all comments must be about Taemin. And recently taemin upload sunset in his bubble, well even though  we know it is indeed in accordance with the pict but we know the name of the character naeun at dinner mate is jin-noel or noel (sunset). 

Hahaha i'm sorry for my english.

Oh hi welcome to this forums ^o^ 

I am happy theres more and more Taeunian speak up in this forums. Me too, a very long silent lurker before and decided to write too so members here will feel that we are THAT BIG :"))

First of all, LETS WISH TAEMIN A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! This is absolutely a great day for us to celebrate!! He's been a great idol, a great dancer, singer, and a great artist! Let's send loads of blessings and messages to him on social media too! 

Okay, now I just wanted to offer some of my opinions on the things we've been talking about (sorry I'm a bit late -- didn't look at the forum for a while...). For the breakup theories, I really understand those who are worried about it. It is normal because Taeun's relationship isn't revealed to the public, and we would never know the truth of them. Tbh, sometimes I do get them as well -- especially when I feel like there's not a lot of hints or whatever. 

But I think they are still dating. 

We can remember all the hints we've gotten for the past year at least -- from the start of 2019, we have Naeun's reaction to a male fan saying "Taemin", then she posted a picture of "Francesco" on her instagram, then theres SuperM "are you single?" reaction PLUS the LA post this February and their instagram actions on April 17th (7th anniversary). I think theres already A LOT OF HINTS compared to the previous years.

Everyone was pretty certain for 2014-2016 that Taeun is dating, because we had "on-camera" moments -- for example, backstage stares/looks/reaction to stages. But because Taemin and Naeun don't really appear in the same event anymore, so some people might have lost hope. But... I think... there's a possibility that they're deliberately trying to attend the same music shows/year-end events. Not because they're not dating, but because they're scared that their reactions will be seen. Think about it, the 2015-2016 looks in award shows were kinda obvious -- even fans could tell that theres something fishy between the two. I would say -- because Taeun has been dating for such a long time, they didn't want to be together in the same award shows anymore -- its too obvious -- they didn't want more people to know. Of course, there are always small hints and I'm sure if they ended up on the same stage -- we would definitely tell, because you can't hide lovers -- they will look at each other/have weird gestures. 

That's why now, these other hints -- like instagram or interview reactions... are more important for us now. We don't have "on-stage moments" -- ones where we could actually SEE them looking at each other, but we have "off-stage moments" = hidden connections. If you look at the instagram stuff in April... Taemin is a bit suspicious. He doesn't use instagram often because he doesn't like using social media. He had lysn to communicate with the fans, so if he had to, he would probably use that. But then... did you guys notice that he started posting a lot on instagram in April and especially near Apink's comeback and on the 7th anniversary day? It just feels a bit fishy for me. 

I do understand why people are losing faith/hope with them, because we don't have "on-stage" moments anymore. But I think these "off-stage" moments that we have now, are also important and maybe we should take account of them more too! 

Again, I hope we would all understand that everything that we've found/said is not certain. We can never be 100% certain that they're dating because... we're just not them! I hope everyone can just be relax, and stay calm and wait till any news breaks out. Both of them are great people, and even if they don't end up together, I'm sure they'll be happy with other people too. 

Oh and one more final thing!!! We can't expect our idols to ALWAYS give us hints - like ALL THE TIME (even if they are dating). Remember, they are in a secret relationship, and they have their WORK too. Think about it - if you're working in your office/studying in university, would you just give up on your career/studies just for your lover? Maybe not. You would date, but also study/work at the same time. Same for Taeun. They have their jobs/career. We should just support their everything -- whether its their career/songs/dramas. 

Just my personal opinion! Hope you guys won't be offended or anything! :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, syzsyzsyz said:

Oh and one more final thing!!! We can't expect our idols to ALWAYS give us hints - like ALL THE TIME (even if they are dating). Remember, they are in a secret relationship, and they have their WORK too. Think about it - if you're working in your office/studying in university, would you just give up on your career/studies just for your lover? Maybe not. You would date, but also study/work at the same time. Same for Taeun. They have their jobs/career. We should just support their everything -- whether its their career/songs/dramas.

This was precisely my point :) If we lose hope every time there is a bit of a "slow" period because they're either inactive or just don't show any hints while working, it can be really disheartening. As a Taemint, I'm capable of shipping Taemin with just about anyone so if I ever feel like they've broken up for good, I will move on real fast. Just like @PikaQuinttt said, I also believe they've had an on-and-off relationship in the past so I will abandon the ship if it ever sinks. I'm this invested in Taeun though because I genuinely believe in them for now and I like them as a couple. I also prefer the less-obvious hints we see to the ones that are caught on camera because I feel like the off-camera ones are more genuine and accidental, while the on-camera ones are more likely to be coincidental since they're professionals.

Also, yesterday, there was this pann article of an idol fan blasting her bias (suspected to be a Seventeen member) for allegedly being "too obvious" with dating another idol (suspected to be a GFriend member). I mentioned this a few times in the past but this is what I'm worried about the most. The fact that if Taeun are ever caught dating, then they might be too obvious and cause non-shippers to get turned off by it and leave the fandom like in this case. So to me, getting more hints than what we've already got is like a double-edged sword. Good for us, but bad for them if it turns out that we were right all along. So I'm personally not that bothered about whether we get more hints or not. I'm already convinced for now.

• Like 2

@LauLau you're right. And since some taeunians are too aggressive to get the hints and ended up with spreading the wrong hints which is not good if people outside taeunians think that we're just too delusional. I think without hints is still okay. And I also believe that they might have an on off relationship, it's just too hard to imagine being so busy but having a stable relationship.

And omg, thanks for your information about that pann post. I'm a Seventeen fans but I haven't heard any rumors about that><

• Like 1

Reminder that Lee Hyori and Taeyang broke up and got together 3 times before they got married, so even if Taeun was or is in a on/off relationship, don't think or worry too much, relationships have highs and lows after all, it's what makes them worth having in the 1st place:D

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Fantasylife said:

@LauLau you're right. And since some taeunians are too aggressive to get the hints and ended up with spreading the wrong hints which is not good if people outside taeunians think that we're just too delusional. I think without hints is still okay. And I also believe that they might have an on off relationship, it's just too hard to imagine being so busy but having a stable relationship.

And omg, thanks for your information about that pann post. I'm a Seventeen fans but I haven't heard any rumors about that><

I agree. And not all ig/bubble update on their social media must we assume it is a hints. I don't like a few of taeun shipper accounts that are TOO QUICK to interpret every upload as a hints. 

• Like 2

Guys did you just see that Insta story of Naeun holding a cake in one of her apink performances, she just posted it there is no way she doesn't know what she is doing, I know it's Hayoungs birthday too but still... 

2 minutes ago, Kekw said:

Guys did you just see that Insta story of Naeun holding a cake in one of her apink performances, she just posted it there is no way she doesn't know what she is doing, I know it's Hayoungs birthday too but still... 

It's for Hayoung's birthday. It's today 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dreamcatcher0210 said:

It's for Hayoung's birthday. It's today 

This is also what I've meant before with hints being a double-edged sword. If you mistake actions meant for other members (like reinterpreting things that Taemin did for SHINee's 12th anniversary or Naeun celebrating her member's birthday) as Taeun hints then you end up angering the core fandoms and bringing Taeunians more hate. Based off insta, Taemin actually spent his b-day with Kai and Timoteo (unless they managed to hide Naeun in that massive gift box :sweatingbullets:) lol

• LOL 1

It is sad to know that a taeunian was attacked by kshawols on making taeun's video. She already deleted her youtube account because of hateful messages from kshawols and a taemin fan from twitter was also attacked by uploading an old pictures of taemin and naeun from wgm days. She said that all the  fan made videos or even fancams that has evidences of taeun was reported/flagged down. 

It's scary and sad to think about this.. they still hate Naeun. Do they or they do it to protect taemin? 

1 hour ago, Anonymous 2 said:

It is sad to know that a taeunian was attacked by kshawols on making taeun's video. She already deleted her youtube account because of hateful messages from kshawols and a taemin fan from twitter was also attacked by uploading an old pictures of taemin and naeun from wgm days. She said that all the  fan made videos or even fancams that has evidences of taeun was reported/flagged down. 

It's scary and sad to think about this.. they still hate Naeun. Do they or they do it to protect taemin? 

Maybe yes. But I think it's also because they hate naeun (jealous) and they hate wgm. And they started reporting all of taeunians videos few months ago if I'm not mistaken. I think they just don't like the idea of Taem dating

Can somebody enlighten me with this Taemin and Yooa dating rumor?  Is this true? Some speculation is that they only working for a collaboration, but some are very suspicious now that the two are really dating. Please enlighten me with this. 

I don't know who is Yooa so I searched her, she's pretty and talented too. Is this the end of Taeun? I mean I will support whoever Taemin or Naeun end up with. 

1 hour ago, Anonymous 2 said:

Can somebody enlighten me with this Taemin and Yooa dating rumor?  Is this true? Some speculation is that they only working for a collaboration, but some are very suspicious now that the two are really dating. Please enlighten me with this. 

I don't know who is Yooa so I searched her, she's pretty and talented too. Is this the end of Taeun? I mean I will support whoever Taemin or Naeun end up with. 

Someone supposedly saw Yooa, Taemin and his manager at a cafe in Cheongdam. That person said that they could not have been dating because they appeared to be really awkward towards eachother. So probably first meeting? 

So if this is true and the person really saw them. Then like many others, I believe they had a work related meeting. Taemin in his whole career has never been caught on a date with someone else and even if he was dating I don’t think he would be that careless to just meet up in a public place. He was also with his manager, so I believe that cafe in cheongdam may have been the cafe in SM building. Like how Twice members met Taemin at SM for there collab. Anyways we will probably see if Yooa will have a dance related collab with Taemin in the future for his new album or other projects. Honestly I would not think much of it then just work related. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Anonymous 2 said:

I don't think he's that careless to date in a public place and even on afternoon or evening? if I'm not mistaken. We all know that he's still love his work and his fans so much, and he knows well that his fans hate it if they know or heard about his relationship. If he still wants to continue being an idol I don't think he will date openly. And that girl is an idol who is still on her way to be on top. I don't think they will date carelessly and ruined her career. Taem isn't that kind of person, he will protect the one he loves. And honestly, I don't think that twitter is valid. There's not even a picture of them at that time

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Anonymous 2 said:

Tbh the account was deleted since then, even some k-shawols suspected that it was a fake account to increase their both popularity (TM will have a comeback back then, and so did OMG). I tried to search the acc, but it was mowhere to be found. 

If you're curious, here's the article that one posted on PANN.

https://pann--choa.blogspot.com/2020/04/enter-talk-witness-account-of-taemin.html

So basically from the comment that provided by k-shawols there, it should related to some work-relationship. Taemin is not that careless, he even has a private to elevator right to his own apartment, so yeah, it doesnt make sense he would do it publicly. 

7 hours ago, Anonymous 2 said:

but some are very suspicious now that the two are really dating

But I am curious about this one. Where did you heard abt this? What makes them think they are dating? 

• Insightful 1