1 hour ago, ltm#2kids said:

Hi guys,

I've never posted here but I've been reading both threads for years. I've been a shipper since the show first aired on TV, I am a shawol but through wgm I discovered Naeun and apink so I'm very grateful.

I think Taemin and Naeun are still together now, but until they confirm it we can't be too sure. :(

I do however think they broke up in 2016 and got back together in 2018.

I also think both soldier and 2kids are about their breakup at that time. In both songs taemin talks about wanting to protect his lover and endure every hardship but because of their misunderstanding/arguments and ego they decided to break up.

I do think taemin was the one who put and end to it. In 2017 Naeun posted on insta a song called "doing just fine"and the lyrics go like this 

"When you said goodbye, I felt so all alone

There were times at night I couldn't sleep". She also posted a scene from IU's song where the guy cuts the thread that was holding the girl, meaning he wants to let her go. There were couple more hints like all their awkward encounters during 2016-2017 lol.

In 2018 I think they got back together (I won't go into much detail to not make this longer) so I'm hoping they are together now.

Just one more thing to add. Heaven is another song taemin wrote around 2018-2019 where he talks about wanting to protect his lover and take her pain away so he can show her heaven. I think it's his way of asking her to trust him again.

This is my theory and sorry for the long comment. :sweatingbullets:

Please support taemin's comeback.:wub:

I kind of agree, I think they helped each other when Jjong passed away, Shinee and even Taemin have said during 2018 that they no longer seek the aprooval of more ppl, they just do their music for their fans and they are putting their health and well being first, so I think Taemins relationships benefitted from this attitude and outlook on life change, I'm sure we got a big surprise later this year or in 2021 for our couple. 

• Like 3

Hi guys. I've been observe this forum since a year ago [ XD ]  I was too shy to type some words like idk whyyyy hahhahahaha. Finally I gathered all courages to join this forum.

For Taemin comeback, I wished congrats on him. Hehe the song made some flash of all my childhood love and moments ♡ I was shy to think about it again.

Btw I have read somewhere that the shooting supposed to be at London but due to idk why (?) they changed the location to Paris. And in taemin bts mv 2 Kids, he said that the shooting was in February.

Then I opened our Nangni's IG Feed and saw that in February she was in London [ XD ]

Imagine if they met and have a date. Especially during her Birthday. Our Nangni would be the happiest girlfriend in the world. 

Hope to see more Taeun updates and thanks for cheering my imagination hehe.

Edited by andrena lina
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Fantasylife said:

Ah I wish taeunians will understand that we should focus on taemin's comeback and stop talking about naeun on the other places where all of shawols can see it. They'll hate us even more and I don't want it:sad1:

I think I know what you're talking about. That shawol account was the one out of line. No shawol gives a flying duck about shipping Taemin with other boys, but they froth at the mouth at any mention of Naeun. Please do not give an F about them -- they've used their popular platform to witch-hunt and bully others. You are entitled to make your own theories about the music video.

I've even seen a Korean youtube reactor who correlated the song's emotional vulnerability with Jonghyun, so there are even people who interpret 2 Kids as not a love song but a memory of childhood stupidity. Everybody will have different views on it. As long as you're supporting his comeback by streaming, trending about it, etc., then they can rant all they want, but they have nothing on us. If they bother you, just tell them to stream instead of wasting time on stupid fanwars, use the block function and move on. ^^

At the end of the day, shipping is not a crime and twitter does not belong to shawols only. The only place where Taeunians should respectfully stay out of are the members' instas and places where THEY can see it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fantasylife said:

Ah I wish taeunians will understand that we should focus on taemin's comeback and stop talking about naeun on the other places where all of shawols can see it. They'll hate us even more and I don't want it:sad1:

I feel the same way. Some shawols have been complaining about this and I kinda agree with them. A lot of times Taemin and Naeun are always on the twitter search. I understand that it can be annoying for some fans who just wanna support Taemin and his music. Some people also tag Taemin and Naeun in there instagram post, I find that also too much. You can support them but do that without tagging them both. It’s just create unnecessary attention to both of them and us. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, LauLau said:

I think I know what you're talking about. That shawol account was the one out of line. No shawol gives a flying duck about shipping Taemin with other boys, but they froth at the mouth at any mention of Naeun. Please do not give an F about them -- they've used their popular platform to witch-hunt and bully others. You are entitled to make your own theories about the music video.

I've even seen a Korean youtube reactor who correlated the song's emotional vulnerability with Jonghyun, so there are even people who interpret 2 Kids as not a love song but a memory of childhood stupidity. Everybody will have different views on it. As long as you're supporting his comeback by streaming, trending about it, etc., then they can rant all they want, but they have nothing on us. If they bother you, just tell them to stream instead of wasting time on stupid fanwars, use the block function and move on. ^^

At the end of the day, shipping is not a crime and twitter does not belong to shawols only. The only place where Taeunians should respectfully stay out of are the members' instas and places where THEY can see it.

Man I am so tired of people associating every Shinee or Taemin release after the incident to his death, they have always directly said when something is for him and  they alrdy paid tribute to him with Our Page, people need to remember, respect and move on, moving on is difficult but it's part of the grieving process, which shinee have done and we should too as fans.                                                        PS. Sry for the rant but it's very annoying.. 

48 minutes ago, Kekw said:

Man I am so tired of people associating every Shinee or Taemin release after the incident to his death, they have always directly said when something is for him and  they alrdy paid tribute to him with Our Page, people need to remember, respect and move on, moving on is difficult but it's part of the grieving process, which shinee have done and we should too as fans.                                                        PS. Sry for the rant but it's very annoying.. 

I must disagree, because both Key and Onew have also included Jonghyun in their solo releases. Key even included the memory of Jonghyun in his Keyland concerts. After all, Jonghyun is a living part of them even now, so they can be inspired by him in different ways. I don't think 2 KIDS is about Jonghyun (I just brought it up as an example of how 2 KIDS does not have to be interpreted as a love song) but I am pretty sure that Taemin's songs like Heaven and Identity are also paying tribute to him. It doesn't have to be sad or heartbreaking though. Jonghyun's life can also be celebrated while rejoicing together. To shawols, SHINee are always and forever five, so moving on from him makes no sense to me.

1 minute ago, LauLau said:

I must disagree, because both Key and Onew have also included Jonghyun in their solo releases. Key even included the memory of Jonghyun in his Keyland concerts. After all, Jonghyun is a living part of them even now, so they can be inspired by him in different ways. I don't think 2 KIDS is about Jonghyun (I just brought it up as an example of how 2 KIDS does not have to be interpreted as a love song) but I am pretty sure that Taemin's songs like Heaven and Identity are also paying tribute to him. It doesn't have to be sad or heartbreaking though. Jonghyun's life can also be celebrated while rejoicing together.

Think u misunderstood I meant that fans making every song they release about Jjong is wrong, and I know that Onew - Shine on you, Key - This Life and Taemin - Monologue are about Jonghyun. 

7 minutes ago, Kekw said:

Think u misunderstood I meant that fans making every song they release about Jjong is wrong, and I know that Onew - Shine on you, Key - This Life and Taemin - Monologue are about Jonghyun. 

That's what I mean though - those are not the only songs that are inspired by him. Blue, Identity and Heaven are also a tribute if you look at the lyrics (Identity is especially obvious with the Ace to Base/Base to Ace at the beginning, which is a special reference between Jonghyun and Taemin - and that is an unreleased upcoming song). So more Jonghyun mentions are coming. Fans will make those associations in the future too for this reason. It's OK though. Songs are meant to be interpreted. SHINee themselves have said that they don't clarify the meanings of songs because they want fans to draw on their own conclusions, though their theories are often accurate.

Anyway, let's stop here because we are going too far into shawolesphere and this is a Taeun thread :lol: I'm happy for you to DM me.

I made the mistake of replying to some of the antis, eugh, never again. :crazy:

Some of them are just genuinely frustrated by ppl bringing up taemin and Naeun's name all over insta and twitter which I get but most of them are just bullying for the sake of it.

You'd think as his fan, you would be happy at the thought of taemin having a relationship but they just go nuts, like it's the end of the world.

No wonder why taemin says all the time "my fans won't like it" whenever the dating topic is brought up. I really feel bad for him. If he decides in the future to get married, I think it will be worse than what happened to Chen with the antis. however I truly hope not..

Edited by ltm#2kids

10 minutes ago, ltm#2kids said:

Some of them are just genuinely frustrated by ppl bringing up taemin and Naeun's name all over insta and twitter which I get but most of them are just bullying for the sake of it.

You'd think as his fan, you would be happy at the thought of taemin having a relationship but they just go nuts, like it's the end of the world.

No wonder why taemin says all the time "my fans won't like it" whenever the dating topic is brought up. I really feel bad for him. If he decides in the future to get married, I think it will be worse than what happened to Chen with the antis. however I truly hope not..

Backlash won't be that bad for Taemin, I've said this here multiple times but there is lot of support for this ship both in Korea and out of it. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ltm#2kids said:

I don't think the initial reaction would be great but you don't have to worry about it becoming Chen 2. The only reason why Chen got this much hate is because he lied and hid his girlfriend's pregnancy until the 7th month. Now, as a Westerner, I perfectly understand his reasoning for this, but Korea is still quite socially conservative so to them this was a big scandal. They don't like idols pretending to be "innocent" (in that virginal sort of way) when they're not and they definitely don't appreciate oopsie babies outside of marriage. They are also not at the point where they think an idol could promote after they've been married with a baby, especially in a popular teen pop group like EXO... I guess it clashes with the whole idea of being an idol? (Remember that idol =/= singer in South Korea, tho the line is definitely blurred nowadays). That's just what I've gathered from reading Korean comments about this. So, in conclusion, unless Taemin accidentally knocks up a girl, we're good on that front lol :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, LauLau said:

I don't think the initial reaction would be great but you don't have to worry about it becoming Chen 2. The only reason why Chen got this much hate is because he lied and hid his girlfriend's pregnancy until the 7th month. Now, as a Westerner, I perfectly understand his reasoning for this, but Korea is still quite socially conservative so to them this was a big scandal. They don't like idols pretending to be "innocent" (in that virginal sort of way) when they're not and they definitely don't appreciate oopsie babies outside of marriage. They are also not at the point where they think an idol could promote after they've been married with a baby, especially in a popular teen pop group like EXO... I guess it clashes with the whole idea of being an idol? (Remember that idol =/= singer in South Korea, tho the line is definitely blurred nowadays). That's just what I've gathered from reading Korean comments about this. So, in conclusion, unless Taemin accidentally knocks up a girl, we're good on that front lol :sweatingbullets:

The first shinee member to have a kid will be minho either way, shawols will be fine with it, they aren't even against Naeun nowadays just the whole WGM incident with the producer calling names etc.. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, ltm#2kids said:

Is it funny that those antis that are bringing up the "wgm was scripted" and hating taeun shipper in twitter are the one who actually did not watch WGM, their only relying to old post or searching it on google. Funny right? 

They believed that wgm was scripted, but pulling out a scene that for them is a proof that taemin didn't like Naeun. They fooling themselves. They said it's scripted then suddenly it's not?.. lmao

Hiii Everyone~~ 

I'm a dedicated lurker on this thread, but I noticed something while watching Taemin's '2 KIDS live video' and I just had to make an account to share it with you all.

So I've been obsessed with '2 KIDS' (it's so beautifully sad) and I've been streaming it almost nonstop. Anyway, I just saw the SHINee YouTube channel release a live video version of '2 KIDS' and as a Shawol, Pink Panda, and Taeunian I noticed pretty much right away that Taemin was sitting on a couch with verrry similar vibes to Taemin&Naeun's WGM couch. BUT the craziest thing is that the entire video set (even the tiniest props) is different shades of pearl aqua. The color palette is dark/cool tones - mostly pearl aqua green, some blues, some yellows, and some blacks. EXCEPT. The ONLY color that doesn't match is the PINK pillow on the couch (specifically strawberry pink!!!).

SWlMnEW.png

vpp2xDV.png

For the rest of the video, Taemin is singing against black-gray, blue-green, and blue backgrounds. Again, the ONLY thing that doesn't match is the PINK collar and sleeves of his shirt.

31KBNec.png

UdwLM0E.png

jUMdixy.png

Finally, leading into last chorus of the song, as Taemin is singing "You and I," the color flashes quickly between blue and red for a few seconds, but it appears pinkish at some points (e.g. 3:07 mark below). Maybe to show that the lyrics "you and I" refer specifically to them, the light flashing between two colors was added?

oqfN72I.png

And a reminder of them wearing these colors (their fandom colors) when they first met on WGM :fullofhearts::

FLnetNh.jpg

I definitely think this song is about Naeun and their early relationship until possibly the brief 2016 breakup (and of course I'm always hoping that they're still together). Now, I'm even more curious and excited about the rest of Taemin's comeback, since he said this song is just one part of the whole story. Hopefully we'll get some good clues and hints then as well! 

I know this might be a stretch, but stuff like this always gives me hope for Taeun!! Just wanted to share with you all... and thank you for this community :tears: It never fails to make me smile!! 

Edited by Rin99
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

38 minutes ago, Rin99 said:

Hiii Everyone~~ 

I'm a dedicated lurker on this thread, but I noticed something while watching Taemin's '2 KIDS live video' and I just had to make an account to share it with you all.

So I've been obsessed with '2 KIDS' (it's so beautifully sad) and I've been streaming it almost nonstop. Anyway, I just saw the SHINee YouTube channel release a live video version of '2 KIDS' and as a Shawol, Pink Panda, and Taeunian I noticed pretty much right away that Taemin was sitting on a couch with verrry similar vibes to Taemin&Naeun's WGM couch. BUT the craziest thing is that the entire video set (even the tiniest props) is different shades of pearl aqua. The color palette is dark/cool tones - mostly pearl aqua green, some blues, some yellows, and some blacks. EXCEPT. The ONLY color that doesn't match is the PINK pillow on the couch (specifically strawberry pink!!!).

SWlMnEW.png

vpp2xDV.png

For the rest of the video, Taemin is singing against black-gray, blue-green, and blue backgrounds. Again, the ONLY thing that doesn't match is the PINK collar and sleeves of his shirt.

31KBNec.png

UdwLM0E.png

jUMdixy.png

Finally, leading into last chorus of the song, as Taemin is singing "You and I," the color flashes quickly between blue and red for a few seconds, but it appears pinkish at some points (e.g. 3:07 mark below). Maybe to show that the lyrics "you and I" refer specifically to them, the light flashing between two colors was added?

oqfN72I.png

And a reminder of them wearing these colors (their fandom colors) when they first met on WGM :fullofhearts::

FLnetNh.jpg

I definitely think this song is about Naeun and their early relationship until possibly the brief 2016 breakup (and of course I'm always hoping that they're still together). Now, I'm even more curious and excited about the rest of Taemin's comeback, since he said this song is just one part of the whole story. Hopefully we'll get some good clues and hints then as well! 

I know this might be a stretch, but stuff like this always gives me hope for Taeun!! Just wanted to share with you all... and thank you for this community :tears: It never fails to make me smile!! 

What I notice is that the earrings of Taemin, same with Naeun... the design. I had to looked it for several times, and yes it's the same. Naeun wore that same earrings during apink's 9th anniversary mukbang vlive. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemini Girl12 said:

What I notice is that the earrings of Taemin, same with Naeun... the design. I had to looked it for several times, and yes it's the same. Naeun wore that same earrings during apink's 9th anniversary mukbang vlive. 

What i notice is water. Taemin singing in surrounded by puddles and apink-dumdhurum there are scenes when bomi dancing in puddle and namjoo in a room with a puddle too. *sorry for my english

2 hours ago, Nurul Uswati Styrn said:

What i notice is water. Taemin singing in surrounded by puddles and apink-dumdhurum there are scenes when bomi dancing in puddle and namjoo in a room with a puddle too. *sorry for my english

Just FYI, water appears in almost all of his music videos lol. Shawols have even began using a dolphin emoji for him because he always dances in water and he always attracts rain wherever he goes :) but there are so many similarities between his performances and Apink lately...