waaa i love this kind of sharing. so here is my answer:
1. originally non 1 of those. but i've been recognizing apink since 2014. very far from wgm viewer. but sometimes i watch couple who caught my attention, like soolim couple, taekso, yura and jonghyun but only cut scene. thats why i can differentiate how taeun couple different with any other couple. they all sweets but drama way or sometimes the girls seems kinda forced to do so.
2. 2020 for taeun. very late to acknowledge this. for apink maybe 2014? i enjoy watching apink's variety show and their cute songs. for shinee they never caught my interest before. since there already a lot of group when im into kpop. bigbang brought me into this world btw. im a YG stan. rather than loving the visual or fans to the most famous kpop group, i stan the one who attract me. like their talent is like no any other.
3. only taeun couple. i'd acknowledge some of kpop dating scandal like zico and seolhyun (bcs i like zico. hes swaaag) but only like "want to know" kinda feeling. same to other kceleb mostly "want to know" kinda feeling.
4. im very familiar with naeun and apink members as well. they were all my bias equally. watching their variety shows previously i really can see that their relationship is very harmony and they didnt fake their chaotic. like every one is acting like themselves in front of camera. naeun is the most passive (and keep being passive lol) only on action when needed and necessary. despite her visual but never outshine members. i personally think she can do sexy dance better than anyone else but she choose to limit herself and lets other members do it (i'll only be a pretty potato- says naeun ><D). every member in apink never outshine/ overshadow each other and always give chance to 1 another. i can see that 6 beautiful heart were combined into apink. they arent like other girl group. for shinee i never stan them. i only know shinee exist but i dont know who >< but after knowing them, i missed a lot of their variety show and gonna keep searching for it.
5. the most things that i like about them is their heart and personality. i will start with naeun. people who knows how cold she may seems and how boring she can be. she has her own style which is she seems boring but at the next second she can got hyped up. despite her super introverted personality, she manage to did everything the MCs told her to do even its a duddd lol. but as an introverted like her, i know the struggle. she kinda like me (but im more open). its hard to get interested with people who u dont know, maybe thats explain how she cant communicate/ ask question when she meet new people. its hard to do skin ship with someone u just met (even with girls), hard to express feelings. but yet, she survive in this industry, thats how tough she is. contradict to her outer shows, shes a warm person, she actually can be a noona to any people she close with. i think this gonna be endless... last but not least, people born with different personality, so i wish people who dislike her outer personality will never bash her. if u dont like her, just leave her alone. there alot of kpop girl out there for you to spread love. for taemin, what i can see with about 5 month discovering lee tae min, i think the personality hes showing in TV are actually contradict with his actual self. he seems cheerful, playful, like a baby, clumsy and all. but actually he is a very serious person. he did everything seriously with all his will. even key mentioned that taemin is a very serious person and he behaving nothing like home when hes in front of camera -- i think thats why he got teased a lot by his hyungs. even through his performance u can see his duality. we cant help but mesmerized by how he performed sad songs like he is broken hearted and dazed at how sexy he can be like hes in naughty mood now. but in real life he just an innocent peanut who focus on how to give out his performances. i dont know much abt him, but i can detect when hes lying, flustered or bored. he kinda transparent. what can i see, he has the very exact goal what he wants to achieve, he know himself very well, even with lots of stress, he enjoy doing what he did. if he didnt enjoy, he is the type to show it. so fans dont have to worry if he suffering during wgm filming. he enjoy it well :p. and he is matured as well (confirmed by his hyungs since 2011/2012?). the way he answers question seems that reality really hits him at the very young age. for naeun i think reality hits her during wgm.
the similarity of them both have are naeun and taemin both love to smile and laugh a lot. people who laugh a lot usually people who cry a lot as well. they have a sensitive feelings and beautiful heart. they also the type of willing to leave anything behind just for the sake of achieving their dreams. i hope in the next 2 3 years, they keep achieving their dreams to the top where they both are untouchable and far from receive unnecessary criticism bcs they dont deserve it. i think thats why their wgm turns out successful and dramatic at the same time. with this personality combined. they are different yet similar to each other. i like a lot about them individually and if it is to describe its gonna take forever and u guys will get tired of reading.
6. because i think they are being truthful to each other. they really did their best in this show despite their introverted personality. how naeun can be super shy and turn out to be super comfortable in the end. people who know naeun, knows that she is not faking her self and shes bad at faking herself. i can even recognized if what she says is scripted or not (really bad at acting our nangni). for taemin, he already satisfied with his partner from the start. he likes her at the start and begin to love her at the end. the show process made them fall for each other. naeun seems to have trust issue with guys, but seeing she trust taemin really makes my heart flutters and believe all those feelings are real. because naeun such a very awkward person. and for them being an actual couple in real life, is very convincing that they gonna have a good time together. like i said, they are different yet very similar to each other. they complement each other character and personality very well. taemin seems likes to throw tantrum, and naeun seems accepted so well. taemin is very outspoken, naeun likes to hide things. what i like is when taemin throwing tantrum, he brings out the inside naeun (which makes naeun getting mad and spit out everything from her mouth) -- this what i see from the wgm. its like complementing each other character.
7. at the restaurant after they visiting school where naeun ask taemin "should i only laugh in front of you?'". mostly the question seems scripted durign this moment but the reaction is original. it was a super awkward moment but i love the originality. when taemin flustered to ask the question like he grabbing the cup like he want to drink water but he didnt lol. and naeun cant even look at taemin's face and she doesnt even know where to look at. other than that, i love every scene.
8. honestly i got none. i used to hold onto the rosary bracelet but since naeun stop wear it now, i only have my faith lol. i dont wanna put my hope too high. i decided to be neutral they can be with who ever they want to be with as long as they are happy. i dont own them and totally have no right to force them to be with anyone.
9. they can be with whoever they want to be <3. i will support them anyway.
10. i dont really like shinee's songs. but i love taemin's. my fav from taemin is under my skin- japanese song. i cant get enough since the 1st time i heard. and the lyrics is something that i can relate with myself too. so i freakin love this song. overall i enjoy all of his performances. his stage presence is amazing! but here is a list of my fav song from taemin:
under my skin
the person i loved the most in this world
from apink ofcourse luv, mr.chu, nonono n the latest is eung eung are my all time favorite. for apink i love them as an individual and as an apink. i dont really know their songs. but i watched all their variety and reality show. they are the most real-est kpop idol. dont watch if u expecting a cutie that will tickle your hearts.
sorry for my bad english. i know u had a hard time to understand. btw can u identify what kind of fans am i? i confused my self sometimes. and im not easily offended.