3 hours ago, Gladiolus me said:

@Fantasylife thanks. I hope u will find one too:blush: being weird is cool so its okay. Lol im kinda like naeun even we dont share the same zodiac. And other than like her in wgm, i also see her as idol. Striving to be like her 1 day, climbing the ladder slowly but surely. Despite all the hatred she received, she succeed anyway. I believe what she did is for her career advancement. She give me “girls can do anything” vibe. Taemin is also someone who i look up into but he is in different genre i guess. He is a mentor to idol already at this stage. He always work hard and sometimes i feel tired or kinda sad (?) look at him. He always smiling but  his tiredness and loneliness is showing too behind the smile. I hope he has someone to sooth him and i hope its naeun:heartxoxo:

Thanksㅋㅋㅋ yes, both are truly an amazing idol. I think naeun is very unique, I can't believe I fall in love with girl lol, currently she's the only one celebrity that I love>< her personality is just so special and different from the other female idols. And for taemin, I think I love him because our similarityㅋㅋand of course because he's an amazing idol, with sweet personality. Aw it's just so hard not to fall for him. Yes, I also have the same thought with you. And I think I can understand it, because we're the same person that's very ambitious to get everythingㅋㅋㅋ and can't stop doing something if we love it even though it's hard and tiring. He just love his work so much, and I hope he really will retired when he's ready. Shawols keep talking that he doesn't have the thought to retire from his job actually makes me sad. He's also a human who can be tired. I just hope he's still happy with his job. And of course I hope the same thing as you:criesariver:

• Love 1

Hey guys how have you been? Seems like forum's kinda quiet lately and I miss talking with you.

I know that our topic reduced since forbidding instagram post. 

I've been wanted to talk about something and I want your guys' opinion or information.

About Taemin and Naeun are actually dating.
I've been googled some information and read YouTube comments. Some fans are saying that they actually had a relationship for 3 years and they broke up for about 3 or 4 years. 

first of all, Naeun's personality changed suddenly in 2017. 
In my opinion, in 2013 or 2014 her personality seemed like perky? and now she is calm and quiet. 
If they dated from 2013 to 2017, her changed personally (all of sudden) is quite make sense to me.
Second of all, she stopped doing bracelets that similar to Taemin's since 2018. And no more couple items since then.

What do you think about this story? If they broke up, I'm kinda sad.

1 hour ago, dreamlover said:

Hey guys how have you been? Seems like forum's kinda quiet lately and I miss talking with you.

I know that our topic reduced since forbidding instagram post. 

I've been wanted to talk about something and I want your guys' opinion or information.

About Taemin and Naeun are actually dating.
I've been googled some information and read YouTube comments. Some fans are saying that they actually had a relationship for 3 years and they broke up for about 3 or 4 years. 

first of all, Naeun's personality changed suddenly in 2017. 
In my opinion, in 2013 or 2014 her personality seemed like perky? and now she is calm and quiet. 
If they dated from 2013 to 2017, her changed personally (all of sudden) is quite make sense to me.
Second of all, she stopped doing bracelets that similar to Taemin's since 2018. And no more couple items since then.

What do you think about this story? If they broke up, I'm kinda sad.

Meh. It's just speculations. Fans don't even know if they ever dated, let alone if they broke up after a specific number of years so I'm inclined to call bull on those kind of rumors. Personally, they don't make sense to me because of all the hints we've gotten since 2018. I wouldn't base their entire alleged relationship on just bracelets either.

But think of it this way: if they broke up 2 years ago, would Apink still sing and dance to SHINee and Taemin's songs? No. Breakups are bitter and messy and they'd be bad friends to Naeun if they were to continue giving SHINee/Taemin so much attention AFTER they broke up. It's just unlikely. The fact that we have a very recent clip of them dancing to Want is proof that they are still all on friendly terms, so breakup is out of the picture for me. There are only two possible scenarios that I'm willing to accept as a Taeun shipper: they have either never dated, but continue maintaining a friendly relation as fellow idols or they're dating until now. IF they broke up at any point, they are now back together or the recent hints stop making sense.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LauLau said:

But think of it this way: if they broke up 2 years ago, would Apink still sing and dance to SHINee and Taemin's songs? No. Breakups are bitter and messy and they'd be bad friends to Naeun if they were to continue giving SHINee/Taemin so much attention AFTER they broke up. It's just unlikely. The fact that we have a very recent clip of them dancing to Want is proof that they are still all on friendly terms, so breakup is out of the picture for me. 

Speaking of which about dancing to Taemin's Want song, we don't know who chose Taemin's song.
It might be a show host who picked this song and apink members just danced to it. They are on camera so they can't reject it in front of fans even Taemin and Naeun broke up badly.

Even if they are the one who picks Taemin's song, it's possible Taemin and Naeun broke up but decide to be good friends.

I have screenshots of YouTube comments who say they dated but I'm not sure if it's okay to upload it but I've seen more than one comment that they actually dated in secretly. One person even convinced that she(or he)  heard that truth from a person who works in idol industry.

I know we don't know the truth but this similar rumor makes me confusing. I hope they still dating as you say and this rumor is just an incorrect one. :(

I hope they keep giving us proof they are dating or supporting.

3 minutes ago, dreamlover said:

Speaking of which about dancing to Taemin's Want song, we don't know who chose Taemin's song.
It might be a show host who picked this song and apink members just danced to it. They are on camera so they can't reject it in front of fans even Taemin and Naeun broke up badly.

Even if they are the one who picks Taemin's song, it's possible Taemin and Naeun broke up but decide to be good friends.

I have screenshots of YouTube comments who say they dated but I'm not sure if it's okay to upload it but I've seen more than one comment that they actually dated in secretly. One person even convinced that she(or he)  heard that truth from a person who works in idol industry.

I know we don't know the truth but this similar rumor makes me confusing. I hope they still dating as you say and this rumor is just an incorrect one. :(

I hope they keep giving us proof they are dating or supporting.

I think it should be fine to upload if you blur out their username or something :) 

But it wasn't really on camera - it was a radio show and they played Want song during break time so they could have also just sat there playing with their phones or something (that's what SHINee typically does lol) but they decided to join in the fun AND they knew the words/moves. Want isn't the only time they sang/danced to SHINee - just the most recent. Remember how Hayoung randomly started singing View at some variety show? Or how Eunji praised SHINee on her radio show? That's the kind of stuff I mean - it didn't just randomly happen once or twice but it happened quite a few times now. This leads me to firmly believe that even if Taeun have never dated, they continue being friends. Also both Taemin and Naeun are very secretive about their private lives. I don't think they'd be able to maintain a non-public relationship with anyone if they blabbed about who they are dating to just any random staff lol tho staff members gossip just as much as any other office worker...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I don't think they broke up if they really dated before. Naeun stopped wearing that bracelet isn't it because that bracelet is broken? I think I have read someone's post here that her bracelet looks like it's going to broke few months/weeks before she stopped wearing it. And I think that makes sense because she already wore it for 3 years. I think Naeun's personalities changed because she's already matured? Do you think that if they dated they're broke up on 2017?

Hello allll. I’ve been silently reading this thread for years and finally decided that maybe i want to say something UwU

I remember read a rumour about Team gave Nangni that rosary bracelet after one and a haft year wearing it because she was having a had time back in 2016. And if @dreamlover thinks that Naeun’s personality changed in 2017, I would personally think it’s the time when she had received most hated comments on her changed of appearance, or in another word is the plastic surgery scandal. People call her plastics monster and criticise her appearance everyday on the internet and even in her own sns posts. So yeah I believe that was the reason why she was so quiet and careful on shows and in front of camera. Also tho it sadden me to say this but Apink was kinda in a downfall of the career at that time. I do confused myself sometimes too as weather they are still dating or broken up, just based on the feelings i got when watching each of them haha. I am still friend with one of my ex bcuz we managed to broke up in peace, and some of my friends are having that kind of relationship too, and that usually the scenario for mature relationships, so I think if, yes if, there’s any chance that they dated and have broken up, they can still be supportive friends since they know each other so well and have similar personalities and also they both in the kpop industry, yah get what i’m trying to say right? UwU

Although I am still strongly believe in them bcuz i just think that Naeun is the type of person who influenced by her partner alot, and the fact that they both been influencing each other for the past 7 years that we all can see right ^^ Like how they wearing similar styles, doing similar behaviours and yes behaviours are things that we would do unconsciously so it’s hard to hide. Like how they never wear their jacket properly hahaha. And Naeun I know she loves wearing adidas and that kind of training clothes but isn’t sometime it’s just way too swag for her personality? ㅋㅋㅋ 

And please go watch Apink’s Everybody Ready reality show if you haven’t. I’ve just rewatched it put of boredom and remember how i have always loving Nangni ㅠㅠ she’s the warmest, sweetest and softness person ever i mean everyone wants to protect her and yes everyone calling her boring and quiet but she always quietly caring for people around her.

Anyways, though we all hope that they are still together now, but just seeing them enjoying their lives and living happily these days make me so happy now. Like they two always say, health is the most important so i hope you all staying safe in this pandemic :heart: Lots of love for my fellow shippers ㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 1

I dont know what to think anymore.... based on my observation watching few of shinee’s variety show from 2014-2017 it does show sign that taemin is in relationship like how he flustered, reaction and all. But from 2018 until now im not sure. Its either they never date or they broke up nicely. Both of their personality isnt the type of hating someone just because they broke up.  @Jejudo,2013 i even found those comment in 2020. Theres a lot of idol who did ps but why naeun getting it extra when she only mind her own business. shes lowkey having a good life. To me her attitude and character is more appealing than her physical. But her body figure is drop dead gorgeous. Yes! I watched it. I can see that eunji always baby-ing her all the time lol and shes the young and rich in apink. She is so lucky through out the show except the aegyo:lol: 

• Like 1

@Jejudo,2013 welcome to this forum~:lol: you write in such a cute and sweet wayㅋㅋㅋ yes you're right naeun is the warmest, sweetest, softness and cutee and beautiful and everything niceㅋㅋ she's the only woman in this world (besides my mom) that I adore so much, and she's the only female idol that I love ㅋㅋㅋ and your statements might be possible since both of them are kind person. They might be good friends even after they broke up. But I don't know I just believe two possibilities, whether they never dated or they date and still going strong till now. Seriously if I were them I will just date till we get married and die together lol. They're just really matches with each other. They're really the soulmate for each other. Finding people who have the same personalities, tastes, and everything which matches well is really hard. If I were them I will do everything to keep my relationship till the end of my life. I'm really amazed by them, by their fate that made them met on wgm. I'll be the saddest if those two beautiful soul didn't meant to be together lol I just love them so much

2 hours ago, Gladiolus me said:

I dont know what to think anymore.... based on my observation watching few of shinee’s variety show from 2014-2017 it does show sign that taemin is in relationship like how he flustered, reaction and all. But from 2018 until now im not sure. Its either they never date or they broke up nicely. Both of their personality isnt the type of hating someone just because they broke up.  @Jejudo,2013 i even found those comment in 2020. Theres a lot of idol who did ps but why naeun getting it extra when she only mind her own business. shes lowkey having a good life. To me her attitude and character is more appealing than her physical. But her body figure is drop dead gorgeous. Yes! I watched it. I can see that eunji always baby-ing her all the time lol and shes the young and rich in apink. She is so lucky through out the show except the aegyo:lol: 

He is in a relationship until now. Watch superm guesting on ELLEN. Ellen asked them if they are single..of course all of them answer that they are single but taemin's body languange and facial expression answer it that he is not single. Even the other members.. lucas, taeyong and ten facial expression and a sudden look to him said it all that their taemin hyung is not single.. you should watched it. Observe taemin and the other members.

Edited by Anonymous 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Anonymous 2 said:

He is in a relationship until now. Watch superm guesting on ELLEN. Ellen asked them if they are single..of course all of them answer that they are single but taemin's body languange and facial expression answer it that he is not single. Even the other members.. lucas, taeyong and ten facial expression and a sudden look to him said it all that their taemin hyung is not single.. you should watched it. Observe taemin and the other members.

I agree. There was even a post in Korean somewhere (either pann, nate or naver) revealing that Taemin is dating (they didn't specify who) and kshawols simply acted annoyed at it being brought up but also accepting of it like they already knew about it, commenting things like "so what?" and "whatever, he can date". The fact that Taemin is dating someone seems to be an open secret in the shawol community.

To be honest, I'm kinda getting annoyed that every time there are 1-3 weeks without any Taeun updates or hints to go off, Taeunians post here about their breakup theories, but then go back to hyping Taeun up every time there is a smallest hint about them. If you re-read this forum, you'll notice this kind of pattern. Like what's the point? We're all gathered here because we believe that they're dating, not because we think they've broken up already. If that was the case, this thread would be long dead.

Let's just all stay positive and believe in them, especially since neither Taemin nor Naeun have been caught dating in their whole career yet. Taemin doesn't even have any concrete dating rumors with anyone except for Naeun. Sure, there are shawols who ship him with other girls like Seulgi or Chungha but there are literally no rumors/evidence pointing to them - only fantasies. Taeunians have an advantage because there is a whole collection of suspicious evidence pointing towards them to the point where there are even fansite masters who are wary of them.

TL;DR: If Taemin is dating another celebrity, then Naeun is the biggest suspect. There is no evidence linking him with any other female idols, actresses or models. Krystal actually came the closest and it turned out that she was dating Kai, not Taemin lol.

2 hours ago, Anonymous 2 said:

I saw that Ellen show too. I know Lucas's and Taeyong's jesture was dubious and yes, Taemin might have girlfriend but we are not sure the girlfriend is Naeun. It might be different person.

1 hour ago, LauLau said:

To be honest, I'm kinda getting annoyed that every time there are 1-3 weeks without any Taeun updates or hints to go off, Taeunians post here about their breakup theories, but then go back to hyping Taeun up every time there is a smallest hint about them. If you re-read this forum, you'll notice this kind of pattern. Like what's the point? We're all gathered here because we believe that they're dating, not because we think they've broken up already. If that was the case, this thread would be long dead.

First of all, It seems like I annoyed you because I bring out the sensitive topic about broke up theory
at this TAEUN forum so let me apologizes for that.
Lack of hints these days is not the reason why I decided to share this broke up theory if I being honest.
I've seen this comment and I wasn't sure whether I can share this and when can I share this.

From your guys' reactions, It seems like you guys not gonna believe me even if I upload these screenshots
so I'm gonna hold off uploading these pictures. 
(it's Korean anyway so even if I translate this I might think your guys' minds not gonna change) 

And I'm sorry about seems like I offended you for a very sensitive topic.

Im sorry if my ups and down annoyed you. There is no certainty in this story (at least me). I cannot 100% believe or write here that i believe they are together when im not just bcs of reaction & coincidence. I need confirmation. Sometimes those coincidence can be found in other idol as well. I dont want to mention that idol bcs she were caught in bullying scandal which im totally against it. My theories is based on what my reality feels. And lately i found that looking for hints and waiting for them is kinda hurtful (sorry for being this emotional). Loving them individually is more beautiful. Those talented and beautiful hearts deserve more than ship. I stan their talents and at the same time ship them together. But if they arent meant for each other, who am i to say so. To prevent this emotional me hurt my own feelings for something unnecessary, I decided to just be happy if theyre happy. I will be the happiest soul just like you guys if they are together. Btw sometimes i think i dont belong in this forum anymore, since i only like to talk abt them individually and only during wgm time, but a part of me still rooting for them & talking to u guys is nice. There was time when i abt to forget n give up on taeun, your theories came convinced me that i was wrong. And i think its good to have different theories so we can debate and provide new information to each other. 

@Fantasylife thanks for your welcome UwU. 

I’ve been with them since 2013 so I know how frustrated some of us are feeling in times like this. I mean they both are really keep their personal lives private for the sake of there relationship and themselves and their groups and many more, you know what i mean right? And especially these times when they don’t have any public schedule, we sort of have no idea what they have been up to, and I heard that Taem’s use of SNS is restricted do to his lack of carefulness ㅋㅋㅋㅋ, so yeah I know that feeling when you are desperate for proofs and you can’t get any excepts tho hate comments and (fake) rumours just to “proofs that they are like strangers tho it’s so obvious that they are not” ㅋㅋㅋ. I mean the more you search for them, the more information that are gonna confuse you so much, but like just 0.0001% of them is true or even not any is true bcuz why are there so much people “knows the staffs”, hahaha. Trust me I’ve been like that before and all we have to do is just believe in what we feel is right 6v6.

Also non of you have to apologise for bringing this question are they or are they not again and again, bcuz this place is nothing but an open place for us to keeping each other’s faiths and hopes right? ^^ so it’s fine to tell us your concerns and we can get through that together just like how we did in the last 7 years right? 6v6 As long as you have faith!!!

Also IMPORTANT NOTE: TAEM’s DAY TODAY LET’s GROWTH OLD TOGETHER AND HAVE THE HAPPIEST AND HEALTHIEST LIFE OUR LEE TAEMIN :Please:HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE TAEM TAEM 

https://twitter.com/shinee/status/1284140806018699265?s=21

@dreamlover what kind of pics that you want to upload here? Is that what makes you think that they already broke up? I think have a different opinion is okay since we're all have different way of thinking. So maybe it's also okay if you want to share it with us

@Jejudo,2013 yeah you're right, we're allowed to discuss anything here

I was forgetting that today is Taem day but then I opened my Instagram and just realized it few minutes ago. Why did he use snow flower as the background music of his voice letter, I'm getting emotionalㅠㅠ I miss them even more. His letter is so precious. He wants to celebrate his next birthday till his 100 years old birthday with shawols. How sweetㅠㅠ and the way he said saranghaeyo in the last- awww I'm going to cry. Wished for the happiest birthday for him.

And about the truth if they're still dating or not, honestly even if they're not dating now, or they're dating someone else, of course I'll be sad. But their fate-like love story on wgm is just beautiful enough for me. They make me feel loved everytime I watch them. If they're really meant to be together, even though they're dating another person now, I believe that they'll still be together in the end. It's just dating anyway, they're not married yetㅋㅋㅋ even though I feel bad for the person that they date, I just can't stop loving these two as a couple^^ but of course I won't hate them for not dating each otherㅋㅋ

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Sunnybears said:

You guys are hearing rumors of them breaking up while I heard rumors of people doing bad things to find out they were dating, honestly it's hard to know what to believe :lol:

I must admit it does get disheartning when you check the fourm and yet again its the break up talk :sweatingbullets:

Bad things to find out they were dating? What's that?

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yes I admit to, but it's okay since everyone have different opinions. And we still can discuss it