1 hour ago, MarcellaFrancesco said:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/07/sm-entertainment-confirms-delay-of-shinee-taemins-solo-comeback-due-to-wrist-injury

Taemin injured his wrist :bawling: We will wait for your comeback!!! #GetWellSoonTaemin 

That's why he said it got delayed because of himself:tears: hopefully he'll recover soon. Ahh he always working hard to give the best performance, he said this comeback will have a powerful dance if I'm not mistaken? But he injured himself T^T

anyway guys, do you know there's been something on taemin bubble? he uploaded sunset pics! and tbh 3 days ago naeun upload this on her instagram!!

the caption is: jjinsunset

fyi, in this drama naeun played as "jin noeul" and noeul in korean means sunset.

idk if im being delusional but i really love this coincidence

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, jangmiroze said:

anyway guys, do you know there's been something on taemin bubble? he uploaded sunset pics! and tbh 3 days ago naeun upload this on her instagram!! 

fyi, in this drama naeun played as "jin noeul" and noeul in korean means sunset.

Are you talking about this ? ;)  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jangmiroze said:

This is not the first time he posted sunsets though. Sunsets even appear in his music videos for Day and Night & Under My Skin. Who doesn't like sunsets tbh :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LauLau said:

This is not the first time he posted sunsets though. Sunsets even appear in his music videos for Day and Night & Under My Skin. Who doesn't like sunsets tbh :sweatingbullets:

I think it has more to do with him writing SUNSET than the picture itself. If he had written it in hangul, he would have written 노을 (Noeul), which is Naeun's name in Dinner Mate and which means SUNSET. That's why Naeun wrote jinsunset = Jin Noeul. 

Plus Naeun's co-actor posted these pictures today, which indicate that Naeun's character will end up being a CEO at the end of the drama and her business's name will be "Miss Sunset". 

https://twitter.com/AllForNaeun/status/1281497426574979074

We can take it as a nice coincidence since we haven't been getting much lately. 

Edited by Arkadia1704
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Arkadia1704 said:

I think it has more to do with him writing SUNSET than the picture itself. If he had written it in hangul, he would have written 노을 (Noeul), which is Naeun's name in Dinner Mate and which means SUNSET. That's why Naeun wrote jinsunset = Jin Noeul. 

Plus Naeun's co-actor posted these pictures today, which indicate that Naeun's character will end up being a CEO at the end of the drama and her business's name will be "Miss Sunset". 

https://twitter.com/AllForNaeun/status/1281497426574979074

We can take it as a nice coincidence since we haven't been getting much lately. 

Aha! And the last part is where you're fortunately wrong ;)

Bomi and Hayoung danced to Taemin's Want!! It's pretty loud on Taeun twitter hahaha :D

Here's more of Bomi X Hayoung's version of Want ;) 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, ltmsne said:

I miss them, I miss having hints, I wish they could marry already

I miss them too. But they're probably busy right now, especially taem. But I think we can't wish them to get married soon, they're still active and seems like will still active for long time. But of course I wish they'll get married when they retired from their jobsT^T

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, LauLau said:

Kinda irrelevant but this is so funny...

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2020/07/enter-talk-reason-why-guessing-whos.html

I'm so guilty of doing this kinda lovestagram easter egg hunt tho ㅠㅠ

:sipsboba:

That aside, is anyone else hating these new Soompi dark themes? I wish I could turn it off... I can barely read anything any more.

Whoa I'm amazed by those coincidences lol:lol:but sometimes it's true that idols are doing lovestagram. So many idols were caught dating and then fans discovering their hints from Instagram. Idk about our taeun, but there are also so many coincidences from them besides Instagram post

Yes, I hate this dark themes. It hurts my eyes><

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fantasylife said:

Whoa I'm amazed by those coincidences lol:lol:but sometimes it's true that idols are doing lovestagram. So many idols were caught dating and then fans discovering their hints from Instagram. Idk about our taeun, but there are also so many coincidences from them besides Instagram post

Yes, I hate this dark themes. It hurts my eyes><

Yeah that's true. Kai and Jennie as well as Baekhyun and Taeyeon had quite a lot of hints on Instagram from what I remember (like with Kai and Jennie's date in Paris). I guess Suzy and Rose must be dating!   :lol:

So I think it's still worth checking even if coincidences do happen.

• LOL 1

Rewatching taeun wgm now because i miss them so much. Maybe u guys knew this ald but this is new to me bcs i used to focus only on expression & how the partner respond so this time I just came to realise that other than facial expression and taemin’s eyes, the things he did like recognised naeun’s smell, wanting to see her bed, telling naeun that sometimes he frustrated bcs shes too slow, recognise her improvement, exactly know naeun cant do aegyo seems like a hidden gem to me. As for naeun, she always be the same but what i recognized this time is she can act sad and calm, but she cant act like being interested in something that is not amusing. Her facial expression will be like “its not funny at all”. And key telling naeun that she is not normal in the head is so savage. Her expression changed to unamused one :joy: If u see how she jokes with her members then u know key umma speak nothing but truth.

= still cant relate people call it acting. 

btw, realising that this happened back in the 2013 where i lowkey only know; gee gee gee baby baby, i want nobody nobody but you *clap, fantastic baby dance woohooooo and naega chaecalaga - at that time. im still small and not into kpop but they both married already. 7 years passes and i wonder if the same feeling still valid at 2020? This is really sad. 

35 minutes ago, Gladiolus me said:

Rewatching taeun wgm now because i miss them so much. Maybe u guys knew this ald but this is new to me bcs i used to focus only on expression & how the partner respond so this time I just came to realise that other than facial expression and taemin’s eyes, the things he did like recognised naeun’s smell, wanting to see her bed, telling naeun that sometimes he frustrated bcs shes too slow, recognise her improvement, exactly know naeun cant do aegyo seems like a hidden gem to me. As for naeun, she always be the same but what i recognized this time is she can act sad and calm, but she cant act like being interested in something that is not amusing. Her facial expression will be like “its not funny at all”. And key telling naeun that she is not normal in the head is so savage. Her expression changed to unamused one :joy: If u see how she jokes with her members then u know key umma speak nothing but truth.

= still cant relate people call it acting. 

btw, realising that this happened back in the 2013 where i lowkey only know; gee gee gee baby baby, i want nobody nobody but you *clap, fantastic baby dance woohooooo and naega chaecalaga - at that time. im still small and not into kpop but they both married already. 7 years passes and i wonder if the same feeling still valid at 2020? This is really sad. 

Same! Honestly I watch their wgm videos everyday lol. I just can't stop. Something that I recognized recently is that in mbc office date episode naeun said taemin likes winter. I realized that they never talked about this before on the previous episodes but naeun knew that he likes winter. That means they've talked so many things outside wgm lol.

And you're right. From what I've seen naeun really can't fake her face. Everything shows in her expression and that's enough to prove that she's not acting there. And what makes me believe it more is that episode when they were inside the gondola. She said that she misses taemin because she meet him everyday. That's real because before they shoot that episode, they met in that drama's parody shooting for 3 days. This means their words aren't scripted. But of course some part are directed by the writer. Every tv shows are like that.

I don't know but I think having the same feeling forever is possible. My mom and dad has been married for 40+ years now, and they still lovey dovey just like a teenage couple>< and I think naeun and taemin looks like a very loyal person. I just hope they're really ended up together as a real married couple

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fantasylife said:

Same! Honestly I watch their wgm videos everyday lol. I just can't stop. Something that I recognized recently is that in mbc office date episode naeun said taemin likes winter. I realized that they never talked about this before on the previous episodes but naeun knew that he likes winter. That means they've talked so many things outside wgm lol.

And you're right. From what I've seen naeun really can't fake her face. Everything shows in her expression and that's enough to prove that she's not acting there. And what makes me believe it more is that episode when they were inside the gondola. She said that she misses taemin because she meet him everyday. That's real because before they shoot that episode, they met in that drama's parody shooting for 3 days. This means their words aren't scripted. But of course some part are directed by the writer. Every tv shows are like that.

I don't know but I think having the same feeling forever is possible. My mom and dad has been married for 40+ years now, and they still lovey dovey just like a teenage couple>< and I think naeun and taemin looks like a very loyal person. I just hope they're really ended up together as a real married couple

Yes they both looks like keeping themselves for each other with zero dating scandal and conservative style. Personally i dont believe in any forever relationship. I have huge trust issue on men. I dont even know if im able to get married or not. But i hope taemin and naeun put trust on each other.

btw its nice to hear and see that people having lovey dovey life just like their old days <3. It makes me wanting to have 1 too:criesariver:

1 hour ago, Gladiolus me said:

Yes they both looks like keeping themselves for each other with zero dating scandal and conservative style. Personally i dont believe in any forever relationship. I have huge trust issue on men. I dont even know if im able to get married or not. But i hope taemin and naeun put trust on each other.

btw its nice to hear and see that people having lovey dovey life just like their old days <3. It makes me wanting to have 1 too:criesariver:

Lol, I hope you'll find one soon. Actually I also can't trust men. After I broke up with my first love I don't believe about love. Because I can't be with him I think that's why I wish taeun's love is real because if they didn't end up together I think it will feels like my first love story can't be granted for the second time, that's hurtㅋㅋㅋ I'm weird, I know it.

Btw, I just re-watching their wgm episode when key and Minho came in taeun's house. When they do that Love psychological test, it says that taemin is a very protective person when it comes to love. And naeun is the type that doesn't care much if there's a rival in their love relationship, but she's the person who has a big trust in her partner. If this is true, and they are really in relationship, I think their relationship will go well and strong. And I have the same zodiac with taemin, I find this so interesting for me, because we have exactly the same personality. We always in hurry when we do something, that possessiveness, will do everything to keep our relationship, and so many more. And seeing how he treats naeun on wgm just makes me sure that he's really in love with her. Aw I just really love this couple too much><

• Awesome 2

@Fantasylife thanks. I hope u will find one too:blush: being weird is cool so its okay. Lol im kinda like naeun even we dont share the same zodiac. And other than like her in wgm, i also see her as idol. Striving to be like her 1 day, climbing the ladder slowly but surely. Despite all the hatred she received, she succeed anyway. I believe what she did is for her career advancement. She give me “girls can do anything” vibe. Taemin is also someone who i look up into but he is in different genre i guess. He is a mentor to idol already at this stage. He always work hard and sometimes i feel tired or kinda sad (?) look at him. He always smiling but  his tiredness and loneliness is showing too behind the smile. I hope he has someone to sooth him and i hope its naeun:heartxoxo:

• Like 1