2 hours ago, PikaQuinttt said:

Tbh the account was deleted since then, even some k-shawols suspected that it was a fake account to increase their both popularity (TM will have a comeback back then, and so did OMG). I tried to search the acc, but it was mowhere to be found. 

If you're curious, here's the article that one posted on PANN.

https://pann--choa.blogspot.com/2020/04/enter-talk-witness-account-of-taemin.html

So basically from the comment that provided by k-shawols there, it should related to some work-relationship. Taemin is not that careless, he even has a private to elevator right to his own apartment, so yeah, it doesnt make sense he would do it publicly. 

But I am curious about this one. Where did you heard abt this? What makes them think they are dating? 

I saw that on twitter. Some said that the period of time that taemin and yooa meeting for a collab were already long, so they got suspicious it's not really a work related meeting but a date. 

This was hyped again because of one account of kpop prediction post something about a member of super m dating a 95 liner, which is yooa is a 95 liner. Then another said that other kpop prediction acct also predicted this one and give intials.. Y and T

10 minutes ago, Anonymous 2 said:

I saw that on twitter. Some said that the period of time that taemin and yooa meeting for a collab were already long, so they got suspicious it's not really a work related meeting but a date. 

This was hyped again because of one account of kpop prediction post something about a member of super m dating a 95 liner, which is yooa is a 95 liner. Then another said that other kpop prediction acct also predicted this one and give intials.. Y and T

Taemin literally said he had come from a meeting the day the Yooa thing was posted this was before his comeback got delayed twice, she is prbly featuring in a song like Seulgi has, also it def wasn't a date because his manager was there that would just be weird af LOL

15 minutes ago, Anonymous 2 said:

I see..

But the kpop prediction was hilarious for me. Remember last year at the end of 2019 (november i guess), they tweeted about Taeun too. They said literally "Taemin x Naeun", not just "T x N". Soooo, to think of this kpop prediction, I am not sure whether we have to believe it or not. 

Ah, they also tweeted that Taemin had a long relationship with girl that he knew long before. I am sorry I couldnt share their tweet here because they made their acc in private. So i think it's not right to share it.

• LOL 1

Korean idol fans freak out whenever there is any male-female interaction of any kind. They literally gave hate to Hayoung and her football/soccer group for playing (you guessed it!) against male players. Who even looks at a mixed-gendered sports match and thinks "yup, they're using that ball to smash each other" -__-;;; it's such an old-fashioned way of thinking. So Taemin meeting another female (despite his manager practically chaperoning them in broad daylight) got people freaked out about it for no apparent reason. Meh.

2 hours ago, Anonymous 2 said:

Well, it's good thing Super M has... Taemin, Taeyong and Ten lmao (Taeyong is a 95 liner too) :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, LauLau said:

They literally gave hate to Hayoung and her football/soccer group for playing (you guessed it!) against male players.

At this point, I just want our Apink members will announce their marriage news instead of dating news. Imagine how scary it was when it revealed. We have to admit that we still have the immature fans. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, PikaQuinttt said:

At this point, I just want our Apink members will announce their marriage news instead of dating news. Imagine how scary it was when it revealed. We have to admit that we still have the immature fans. 

It's scary because for the last 1-2 years, we've literally been finding out that it's not just some immature fans but half of the entertainment industry that's being operated by literal sex criminals. The only men who would look at something as non-sexual as a football game and think dirtily of it are the ones who would try to turn a mixed-gendered sports game into some kind of dangerously weird situation. So I feel like most female idols are watching their own backs right now. It's terrible working in that industry at this point (and it wasn't that long ago when they found hidden cameras in the KBS women's toilets either). :(

Edit: It also explains Naeun's personality back in the WGM days a lot. She blocked all men who messaged her for a good reason.

---

In other news:

NCSOFT (hereby referred to as NC) has announced exciting collaborations for their Fever Music COOL Summer Project! Top artists will collaborate in order to reinterpret songs of the co-ed group COOL. They will keep the melody of COOL’s original songs while bringing it another spin with a modern, trendy vibe.

The first collaboration will be between VIXX’s Ravi, Red Velvet’s Yeri, and AB6IX’s Jeon Woong, who will drop their recreation of “Woman on the Beach” on July 24. Teen Top’s Niel, Apink’s Namjoo, and H&D’s Nam Do Hyun will collaborate for “Destiny” that will be released on July 31, and Ravi, Yeri, and UP10TION’s Kim Woo Seok will release the song “Sorrow Thoughts” on August 7. Then on August 14, a track with hidden artists will be unveiled.

Namjoo will be working on the same project (albeit different songs) as Ravi (Taemin's bestie) and Yeri (who's close to SHINee). See how people always run in the same circles in the entertainment industry? Every time I see such things, I realize how truly artificial the gap between Taemin and Naeun actually is :) They're only "avoiding" each other due to a (likely coordinated) mutual effort or they'd have crossed paths already somewhere lol

• Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

11 hours ago, samx1 said:

He was also with his manager, so I believe that cafe in cheongdam may have been the cafe in SM building. Like how Twice members met Taemin at SM for there collab. Anyways we will probably see if Yooa will have a dance related collab with Taemin in the future for his new album or other projects. 

There was no mention Taemin was with his manager. According to the twitter, there was Yooa, Taemin, and some guy. how do we know some guy was Taemin’s manager?

And why do they have meeting in public space? Don’t they usually have meeting inside the company? SM have meeting rooms. 

And when Taemin collaborated with Twice members, there were no such rumors like this time.

Finally, being not exist twitter account anymore doesn’t 100 percent mean that’s total rumor.

So like Anonymous 2 say, I have to be honest I’m also curious about this situation whether is true. 

Isn't few moments after op posted that twit then Taem doing an insta live inside his car with his manager?

The reason why there were no rumors with twice members because isn't it because they also documented it and there are two members from twice who collaborate with him?

We can't take it as a rumor but we can't prove it if it's real too

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dreamlover said:

There was no mention Taemin was with his manager. According to the twitter, there was Yooa, Taemin, and some guy. how do we know some guy was Taemin’s manager?

And why do they have meeting in public space? Don’t they usually have meeting inside the company? SM have meeting rooms. 

And when Taemin collaborated with Twice members, there were no such rumors like this time.

Finally, being not exist twitter account anymore doesn’t 100 percent mean that’s total rumor.

So like Anonymous 2 say, I have to be honest I’m also curious about this situation whether is true. 

I think twice doesn't have any rumors when they collaborated with taemin because it was broadcasted, it was shown on TV. But then with Yooa it's questionable now honestly. Until we never saw the collaboration that rumors will be there. 

Some also said that NCT's Taeyong and Yooa had secret relationship. These two had a variety last 2018, so there are many Taeyong-Yooa shippers.

1 hour ago, dreamlover said:

Taemin literally went live a few hours after on a car with his manager saying he came from a meeting that's prbly why ppl say the other guy was his manager, which makes sense tbh. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dreamlover said:

There was - the original Korean pann which started this whole rumor stated that they saw him with an "ajussi" (so not a friend). They also mentioned that the meeting seemed to have "awkward" vibes. Idk about twitter because I didn't see it on there - I saw the original post which got translated by pannchoa. Taemin also went on instalive that day revealing he had a meeting with manager right after this thing got revealed so it became clear that the third party, an ajussi, must've been his manager. People have meetings at cafes and restaurants all the time lol (also this was the same place that he first met the Twice members for collab). There was no rumor with the Twice members because he met two of them lol. Or do you think Taemin is some kind of polygamist? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Also, if you read the Korean reactions, you quickly realize that there was no real rumor in the Korean fandoms either. Only the international fandoms. See these ones:

1. [+59, -1] Some hours after this witness account was posted, Taemin had a meeting and told everyone to be prepared to meet him in a IG live

2. [+53, -1] It should be some dance-related content no?

3. [+44 ,-2] They said that the vibe was awkward so I don't think they're dating

4. [+28, -1] This is hilarious, what's obvious about it?ㅋㅋㅋ If we're seeing Taemin and YooA together, of course it has to be something dance related. They have such a huge age gap (tn: promotion year gap) and he's a big senior too. Their promotions also never overlapped, you guys are weird for thinking twisted things 

Anyway, the fact that this might have just been a preliminary meeting that may have been truly "awkward" and got revealed early, it is highly possible that whatever collab they were planning won't happen any more. Taemin's comeback also got delayed many times. I remember that at one point, Taemin's comeback was meant to coincide with Oh My Girl or smth like that so it's possible that it got scrapped because of those changes too. Or it might still happen - we won't find out until he actually comebacks anyway.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

I think we've talked about Taemin and Yooa already and its getting a bit... over the top. Reasons why Taemin and Yooa isn't dating: 

- Which kpop idol would have the nerve to date in a public cafe, in broad daylight - in front of so many people?

- They met as a three, with his manager and people even said they had "awkward vibes"

- Idk about Yooa, but Taemin is SUCH a CAREFUL person. He knows how sensitive his fans are. He wouldn't be that dumb to date like this. 

One point: Idols using take some time for songs/things to be released. I see someone saying that they got worried because Yooa and Taemin's collab isn't out yet. First of all, Taemin's comeback got delayed for so long, so its reasonable that the collab isn't out cuz he's not even promoting yet. Secondly, it takes time for things to be arranged - song recording, dance -- cheoreography (if they're performing together..).. there's just a lot to prepare. You can't expect something to come out straight away. 

One more point about Kpop predictions: I never trust them. People post these kind of things to just get attention or whatever. Maybe there are things that journalists/insiders say, but usually these "prediction" posts don't mention any of their connections. They've literally made so many contradicting comments before: saying Taemin is dating someone, then saying he's dating Naeun, then someone else again... you can tell they're inaccurate. I would probably just focus on the stronger hints we had earlier this year. 

5 hours ago, LauLau said:

Namjoo will be working on the same project (albeit different songs) as Ravi (Taemin's bestie) and Yeri (who's close to SHINee). See how people always run in the same circles in the entertainment industry? Every time I see such things, I realize how truly artificial the gap between Taemin and Naeun actually is :) They're only "avoiding" each other due to a (likely coordinated) mutual effort or they'd have crossed paths already somewhere lol

Yes, that is why I'm suspecting that they're actually trying to avoid going on the same music shows together. The shows where Apink went on - Taemin's always not there, either having other schedules or stuff. Same thing in opposite. Some people might argue: oh but SHINee and Apink still overlapped in 2015-2016! But that's different. Apink were still kinda rookie back then, I don't think they would want to 'choose' which programs to go on -- they would go on every single one of them, to promote, and to increase their popularity. But now, Apink is a senior group and Taemin even more senior. They can choose which programs to go to and I'm pretty sure they're trying to avoid clashing on the same music shows. I would really look forward if Taemin and Apink can be in the same festival/concert/music shows at the end of this year, but seems unlikely cuz coronavirus and they just seem like they're avoiding their schedules. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, LauLau said:

People have meetings at cafes and restaurants all the time lol (also this was the same place that he first met the Twice members for collab). There was no rumor with the Twice members because he met two of them lol. Or do you think Taemin is some kind of polygamist? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Anyway, the fact that this might have just been a preliminary meeting that may have been truly "awkward" and got revealed early, it is highly possible that whatever collab they were planning won't happen any more. Taemin's comeback also got delayed many times. I remember that at one point, Taemin's comeback was meant to coincide with Oh My Girl or smth like that so it's possible that it got scrapped because of those changes too. Or it might still happen - we won't find out until he actually comebacks anyway.

When did I mention Taemin is some kind of polygamist??

There's no reason to be sarcastic just because I had some curious questions and opposite to your opinion. 

What I meant to say is that when Taemin had collab with member of Twice, I haven't seen no rumor on internet  Taemin and member of Twice met on Cafe except on broadcast.

Maybe we can find out the truth when Taemin comebacks and do special perfomance in winter or something.

1 hour ago, dreamlover said:

There's no reason to be sarcastic just because I had some curious questions and opposite to your opinion. 

What I meant to say is that when Taemin had collab with member of Twice, I haven't seen no rumor on internet  Taemin and member of Twice met on Cafe except on broadcast.

Maybe we can find out the truth when Taemin comebacks and do special perfomance in winter or something.

Sorry, I was just joking but British humor is pure sarcasm and dryness so it doesn't always come off well!

I don't think they'd have met so early to plan for the end of year festivals if that's what you're thinking about - those are usually last minute after they confirm the lineups. I was thinking it might have been for SM Station or smth but we'll see...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dreamlover said:

Well how would there be a rumor of Taemin and Twice girls when Momo and Jhyo both had been alrdy  revealed to be dating Heechul and Kang Daniel.. Lol

• Like 2

I was bored waiting for Onew's comeback video to be reuploaded with subs so I decided to collect all the Taeun hints we've gotten this past year (or things that could be perceived as hints) from this thread with some additional analysis. We've gotten quite a lot of hints so far after all! :D (also what the hell happened in February... so many hints that month!) Keep in mind Covid-19 impacted the amount of activity we received in certain months.

January 2020:

- Naeun uploaded a screenshot of Julia Roberts holding some "San Francisco" guide on Instagram from a scene in Notting Hill (fun fact: this is Key's favorite movie of all time). The film also deals with a couple hiding their budding relationship from the media, but Taeunians immediately zeroed in on the 'Francisco' in the name.

- Some Taeunians noticed that Taemin began wearing rings on his ring finger much more often like during SuperM promotions. Taemin most often wears rings on his index fingers and thumbs so this was a noticeable change.

- Eunji praised SHINee's music on her radio show. The press even picked up on it.

February 2020:

- Hayoung sang Ring Ding Dong in a VCR for the 'Welcome to Pink World' concert. Hayoung also answered with "Ring Ding Dong" when asked about the identity of her character (?) MC Ding Dong.

- There was speculation that Naeun could have spent part of her birthday with Taemin before shooting her CF in London. She uploaded her story with a "good morning" video that was recorded by her friend, not herself, so it could be that she was not there at the moment. Taemin was touring with SuperM at the time.

- Taemin uploaded pictures from some artsy place in LA that Naeun previously posted about. This is not even a well-known place for tourists, nor a place you could accidentally stumble upon, but Naeun, who is a huge art enthusiast herself, would naturally know about it. In comparison, Taemin can't even decorate a simple cake. IMO this is one of the biggest hints we've had this year. The place also sells vegan skincare, so it's also possible that Taemin went there especially to buy a birthday present for Naeun, if she liked the place enough to post about it. Taemin also wore a Maison No.10 sweater in those pics, a branch which they both seem to love.

- Taemin appeared in Baekhyun's instalive while on tour and asked for the time in South Korea - like he was waiting to call someone.

- They both posted Happy Valentine stories, looking very giddy in them. Naeun wore an LA t-shirt in hers while Taemin uploaded a V-day msg of him in LA. Naeun's story had a suspicious caption: a sticker which corrects "Happy Valentine's" to "Happy Valentime's but the letters that stand out the most are "T" and "M" as it's only the n that was changed to m... So you get TM. Someone also noted how in Hangul, the word "Valentine" would be written as "Bal-len-ta-in" / "발렌타인", which means, "Valentime" would be "Bal-len-ta-im" / "발렌타임" and if we are considering wordplay, "Bal-len-ta-im" kind of sounds like "Bal-len-TAEM" / "발렌탬" ! So it could be a clever way of saying Happy Valentines to Taemin, merging his name with the word.

- Someone discovered a man's reflection in glass in a couple of dinner photos that Naeun uploaded (the tweets are now deleted).

- Taemin's interview with Harper's Bazaar China mentioned that he used to be fearfully worried about things that could happen in the future, while not being able to let go of the things that happened in the past, since he has a "strong sense of wanting to protect things that are mine". This just screams 'Naeun' and 'WGM' to me. This also may stem from his cancerian need to protect his future family - since the magazine specifically mentioned his star sign, Cancer, a romantic and family-orientated sign.

March 2020:

- We established that Taemin and Naeun live quite close to each other (Cheongdam-dong vs Samseong-dong), which are both located in the Gangnam District.

- VIXX Ravi (Taemin's BFF) parodied Naeun's Tuna CF.

- That infamous SuperM girlfriend-revealing interview with Ellen happened and now everybody in Kpop knows that Taemin has a secret girlfriend :D he really got outed by his members lol

- For the White Day in Korea, Taemin asked his fans on Lysn if they received any candies and Naeun actually uploaded a story with her White Day candy gift ;) 

- Apink did some suggestive personality quiz that unexpectedly revealed how curious they are about sex (i.e. how dirty-minded/frustrated) Naeun scored the lowest tho hahaha Apink also revealed that the results are "pretty accurate" for them!

April 2020:

- VIXX Ravi commented on Bomi's post about hitting #1 on MelOn.

- Taemin made a "yum yum" comment in his video from Canada which may have hinted at Naeun's "yum yum" line in the Apink song "Yummy".

- Taemin also began using the cross sign/praying part of Apink's choreo for "Dumhdurum" while performing "Super Car" with SuperM (also a massive hint right here!!)

- Both of them uploaded pictures with cherry blossoms (not a massive hint but cherry blossom viewing is seen as a very romantic and wistful activity you do - it also marks the 'dating season' in Japan and South Korea - and because of this, singles can sometimes HATE this cherry blossom season lol).

- Naeun talked about the Bobby Brown lipbalm in Apink-log --> Taemin would later be seen using the same product in his Taem-log ;)

- 200425 Naeun vlog showed the same place and road direction, same way of showing the good weather and same way of making fun of the driver (with the same kind of camera movement) as the 200423 Taemin insta live.

- More secret connections revealed between SHINee and BtoB.

- Taemin found his old phone from 2013 and uploaded an old SHINee picture from that time, which means that he must've also scrolled through the photos he took with Naeun lol. The photo he chose to upload was also taken on the same day that he accidentally blurted out Naeun's name while interviewing IU on Music Bank.

May 2020:

- Taemin wore the exact same Adidas tracksuit as Naeun once wore while appearing on a TV show with his friends, Ravi and Sungwoon.

- WGM Panel MC Park Misun revealed in an interview that some WGM couples dated for real.

- Tiffany tagged Naeun in a covid19 challenge. Tiffany is known to be a hidden link between Taeun (she's prob one of the only SNSD girls that is close with Taemin).

- Someone uploaded an older video of Naeun reacting to Taemin's voice while exiting the stage of 2018 KMF Festival, where SHINee performed right after Apink.

- Someone noticed Taemin wearing a T + N necklace on a couple of occassions.

- Naeun gave away a box of beer to someone. Same brand that Taemin bought for her on WGM. Her friend commented on insta "come to my house too ;) " implying that Naeun was dropping that box off at someone's house. It's possible that she was having a date with Taemin (his apartment is accessed by a private elevator - and her pic is from an elevator, so she could easily sneak in without raising suspicions).

- Suspicions that Naeun wrote encouraging messages on cups to support Taemin's activities arise.

- Taemin uploaded pics of different skies that possibly represent the SHINee members. The pic that represents him, a sunset, shows an embracing couple in the distance.

- Taemin noticeably began eating healthier, which may have been a change influenced by Naeun too, judging by his restaurant choice.

- People are noticing that Naeun sometimes poses in a similar way of Taemin. Like their postures and the way they fold their arms is getting similar (long-time couples often end up sharing their quirky habits).

- Another HUGE hint happens: the Calobye power shakes found on display in Taemin's kitchen (together with a whole box on the counter).

- Naeun uploaded that weird green powder that looks almost like the moringa tea powder, right after Taemin mentioned his moringa candle on that popular Taem-log video with Calobye and other stuff.

- Korean shawols suspiciously omit the mention of Calobye in Taemin's kitchen despite fangirling every other product in there, adding to the suspicions that they're trying to hide the traces of Taeun from the public.

June 2020:

- Naeun uploads a photo on Insta with a very "SHINee" pedicure lol

- Naeun uploads more pics fully decked in shawol colors - esp the pearl aqua green shoes that even shimmer the same way 'pearl aqua' merch is supposed to do. Both above cases happened a few days after SM announced Taemin's comeback (before the delay).

- Taemin uses that aforementioned Bobby Brown lip balm.

- Naeun gives a box of calobye to her drama costar friend -- an identical box seen in Taemin's house. This is no longer a possible coincidence since those are promotional boxes that CF models get.

- Naeun randomly promotes Calobye while Taeunians are still celebrating the Calobye boxes in Taemin's kitchen.

- Taemin seems to have noticed the attention his power shakes received because he hides them in the next live, tho that in itself is suspicious like a confirmation by omission.

- Naeun pairs up with shawol's president Hoshi (and Vernon) for a fun dance challenge.

- Chorong opens up about Apink's dating life in an interview and how they make sure to keep it hidden until marriage announcement.

Hope you enjoy reliving those hints! ^__^

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

@LauLau wow, thankyou for this:lol: that "taemin can't even decorate a simple cake" got me laugh so hardㅋㅋㅋㅋ and that hint related to cancerian, idk why but that makes me happy cause we really have exactly the same personality! That's why i believe that taeun can have a very long lasting relationship. "he used to be fearfully worried about things that could happen in the future, while not being able to let go of the things that happened in the past, since he has a "strong sense of wanting to protect things that are mine"." That's totally me.

We've talked about the possibilities that they might have broken up before and actually I was so sad and afraid but now after reading your post I feel a little bit relieved. Thankyou for sharing it here:heart3:

• Like 3
  • Love 1