19 hours ago, LauLau said:

Looks like another Kpop prediction account is betting on TaeEun...

The account @Kpoprediction24 is also strongly hinting at Naeun dating someone from "SM" who is a "dancer" while Taemin is dating a "visual" so that's becoming pretty obvious ^^

2 hours ago, LauLau said:

The account @Kpoprediction24 is also strongly hinting at Naeun dating someone from "SM" who is a "dancer" while Taemin is dating a "visual" so that's becoming pretty obvious ^^

They better telling the truth lol. I honestly wondering how can a prediction account make their prediction. Is it by guessing?ㅋㅋㅋ But it's fun to read their prediction and sometimes I'm amazed that some prediction are becoming true

2 hours ago, Fantasylife said:

They better telling the truth lol. I honestly wondering how can a prediction account make their prediction. Is it by guessing?ㅋㅋㅋ But it's fun to read their prediction and sometimes I'm amazed that some prediction are becoming true

I really don't know - I think they may have either a lot of 'insider' connections or they spend a lot of time trying to connect various dots across multi-fandoms... They could also be simply making some lucky guesses.

1 hour ago, LauLau said:

I really don't know - I think they may have either a lot of 'insider' connections or they spend a lot of time trying to connect various dots across multi-fandoms... They could also be simply making some lucky guesses.

If foreigners have an insider from kpop- wow, they're so lucky. I wonder who are the Insiders. I don't think a stylist can be the insider who spread the facts of the idols. Because if they get caught spreading the information about idols, they'll be fired and can't be a stylist anymore

1 hour ago, LauLau said:

Remember that Taemin said on one of his interview.... 

"  I lie more than I tell the truth to protect my privacy" 

25 minutes ago, Fantasylife said:

If foreigners have an insider from kpop- wow, they're so lucky. I wonder who are the Insiders. I don't think a stylist can be the insider who spread the facts of the idols. Because if they get caught spreading the information about idols, they'll be fired and can't be a stylist anymore

It's honestly not that hard if you live in Korea or have Korean friends. Some of those accounts may also be run by Korean Americans. Heck, even I have insider info (on another SM group that I don't follow so it's useless info to me) just because my Korean friend knows some people (to be honest, my friend's life is juicier than the idols lol) :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, the way that average Koreans may know the right people is either through staff or through mutual friends - especially university students. Many idols date non-celebs or/and maintain friendships with their childhood/school friends. There are even stereotypes like how some celebs like dating Ewha Womans University's students, especially the dance major ones, etc. So you just end up naturally finding out stuff. When people drink a lot, they then spill juicy secrets too lol. Also if you happen to work in that industry (as a stylist, producer's assistant, etc.) you naturally learn to 'read the room' and pick up on stuff even without knowing anything for certain. But really, many of those 'predictions' are just based on guesswork I think.

Oh and I forgot about the most important one: stalking. People buy idol's phone numbers off dodgy phone operators who sell all that stuff to fan girls. Fan girls and fan boys who follow their idols around day and night will also find out stuff and sell that info sometimes.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, LauLau said:

It's honestly not that hard if you live in Korea or have Korean friends. Some of those accounts may also be run by Korean Americans. Heck, even I have insider info (on another SM group that I don't follow so it's useless info to me) just because my Korean friend knows some people (to be honest, my friend's life is juicier than the idols lol) :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, the way that average Koreans may know the right people is either through staff or through mutual friends - especially university students. Many idols date non-celebs or/and maintain friendships with their childhood/school friends. There are even stereotypes like how some celebs like dating Ewha Womans University's students, especially the dance major ones, etc. So you just end up naturally finding out stuff. When people drink a lot, they then spill juicy secrets too lol. Also if you happen to work in that industry (as a stylist, producer's assistant, etc.) you naturally learn to 'read the room' and pick up on stuff even without knowing anything for certain. But really, many of those 'predictions' are just based on guesswork I think.

Oh and I forgot about the most important one: stalking. People buy idol's phone numbers off dodgy phone operators who sell all that stuff to fan girls. Fan girls and fan boys who follow their idols around day and night will also find out stuff and sell that info sometimes.

Wow, that's amazing. I don't know about this beforeㅋㅋㅋ ah idols life must be hard because they almost have no privacy. Stalkers are scary><

10 hours ago, Anonymous 2 said:

Remember that Taemin said on one of his interview.... 

"  I lie more than I tell the truth to protect my privacy" 

Oh ya? Ah this reminds me of taemin ft bewhy-pinochio. if I'm not mistaken *correct me if i wrong*, the song they made together, even bewhy said thank you to taemin because a collab he able to exprience the life of an idol. And there are the lyrics "As I cannot be honest, I'm going to live wearing a mask" "Who have gotten used to lying, where is my childhood innocence? I stand between LOVE and BUSSINESS, sincerity is very confusing now? "

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Nurul Uswati Styrn said:

Oh ya? Ah this reminds me of taemin ft bewhy-pinochio. if I'm not mistaken *correct me if i wrong*, the song they made together, even bewhy said thank you to taemin because a collab he able to exprience the life of an idol. And there are the lyrics "As I cannot be honest, I'm going to live wearing a mask" "Who have gotten used to lying, where is my childhood innocence? I stand between LOVE and BUSSINESS, sincerity is very confusing now? "

I think he said that on weekly idol.

Did that song really made by taemin and bewhy? I didn't know about this before. Those lyrics are- lol I think he's always lying all these times

42 minutes ago, Nurul Uswati Styrn said:

U can check it guys.

Aha thanks^^ I think I heard that taem also participate to write this upcoming comeback song. I always wonder if the songs that he wrote were based from his own experiences or notㅋㅋㅋ 

Guys do you remember the time where ppl thought that Taemin was acting weird at Super M live concert when Red Velvet appeared on the screen? Some ppl even said that Taemin might be dating Seulgi, just because some of the members looked at him and because he was acting "weird". But then Taeunians were quick to say that nothing is going on btw them. And I said that Super M members were actually flustered because the one dating Seulgi might be Taeyong. And today i saw this video XD...It just confirms my doubts hehe~ It might be nothing but well, I feel happy because it comforts me in some way. So I hope that other Taeunians who were confused about this can relax seeing this :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shawapink22 said:

Guys do you remember the time where ppl thought that Taemin was acting weird at Super M live concert when Red Velvet appeared on the screen? Some ppl even said that Taemin might be dating Seulgi, just because some of the members looked at him and because he was acting "weird". But then Taeunians were quick to say that nothing is going on btw them. And I said that Super M members were actually flustered because the one dating Seulgi might be Taeyong. And today i saw this video XD...It just confirms my doubts hehe~ It might be nothing but well, I feel happy because it comforts me in some way. So I hope that other Taeunians who were confused about this can relax seeing this :)

ㅋㅋㅋ I might be out of topic but taeyong and seulgi looks cute togetherㅋㅋㅋ I'm sorry:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

2 hours ago, shawapink22 said:

Yeah. Remember how I stated before that I'm capable of shipping Taemin with anyone and everyone? Well, not Seulgi. She does not seem like his type at all which is funny because she's probably the most likable member of Red Velvet to me. Taemin is very clear about his ideal type: he likes the model-like "voluptuous" figures to the point where even SHINee members made fun of him for this... Naeun is literally famous for her S-line with beautiful long legs and ant-waist so she fits in that model-like category. The only other female idol that Taemin ever named by name (for her body, not the face) was Nana of After School. His other ideal types included women like Kaya Scodelario and Lee Na-young, so he may also be into some "sad emo chic" vibes lol. In contrast, Seulgi is cute, bright and smol so the opposite of that.

Anyway, I honestly don't think anyone in SuperM is actually dating any member of RV but I could be wrong. I think they may have just been awkward because they didn't expect an SM girl group to suddenly make an appearance at their concert and fans like to overthink things when it comes to any male-female interactions. If Seulgi is dating Taeyong tho then big congrats to them!! :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

16 minutes ago, Nurul Uswati Styrn said:

I re watch wgm on last episode, and taem said there's things he was regret and he said he was so clumsy at that time. I really can't wait for August 4. Why do I feel this song like about taemin's past relationship and Naeun. :bawling:  I'm sorry for my delulu.

Lol it's okay. Honestly I have the same thought as youㅋㅋㅋ today I accidentally saw an Instagram post from taeunian which comparing his comeback hints with taeun moments on wgmㅋㅋㅋ two kids eating ice cream just like their double date episode, and two kids making a bread? Just like when they made seongpyeon to give it to shinee membersㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8 hours ago, Fantasylife said:

Lol it's okay. Honestly I have the same thought as youㅋㅋㅋ today I accidentally saw an Instagram post from taeunian which comparing his comeback hints with taeun moments on wgmㅋㅋㅋ two kids eating ice cream just like their double date episode, and two kids making a bread? Just like when they made seongpyeon to give it to shinee membersㅋㅋㅋㅋ

no worries, i feel you guys. i always rewatching all the clips of their wgm episode and other fmvs made by a taeunians. I think i really just miss both of them so much! can't wait for taemin comeback, i also heard that apink have a shooting with playm artists on the 5th of aug for "idol on quiz" 

20 hours ago, shawapink22 said:

i didn't know that they are shippers of taeyong and seulgi? no offense. i thought it was yeri and taeyong bec i saw alot of tweets related to them, but i don't know... and about taemin and seulgi? i don't think they are dating... i just noticed that most of them just started to ship them  bec of their "drip drop" performance 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kekw said:

Kind of funny how Naeun hasn't uploaded anything on social media since Taemin comeback was announced. 

For me, it's her best decision that she made. Sorry to say this but some taeunians got overboard as a shipper, some tagged and mentioned taemin on the comments on Naeun's ig post, because of this it attracts haters. Some leave hate comments and even malicious comment about her. 

• Like 3