[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@samaf take care and hope you stay positive !  

On a happier note, it’s fast coming to the weekend which means closer to the final two episodes!    

Now that I have had more time to reflect on episode 14,  there are silver linings despite the overall downcast mood of HSG’s self-torture.  First of all, HSG is blessed with a superb manager and world’s greatest friend, Woomi.  While Woomi could have tried to console her (well she did try), she kinda of knew immediately that she needed to give her friend space and lots of it.  She got her back immediately and worked with great efficiency to announce her retirement, cleared out her house all in a matter of a day or two ?!  (Well, it is quite a big house ya’know) and even blocked SDJ from seeing her. Secondly, it’s such a comfort to see where SDJ got his good heart from too - his mom and gramps are actually big softies who will rally behind to give their family members the morale support they need. Overall, the other main theme now coming to me is that of showing care to the ones you love - take even EunHo’s declaration of “now I know who I was meant to save” which may have come across as really pompous to some but somehow just felt so comforting instead to me.

I am on the camp of “i understand why HSG chose to leave” and I don’t blame her for saying “I love you very much” as the last thing she would say to SDJ as HSG.  It was because I could feel just how deeply she loved SDJ and when she said 2 episodes back that she promised to make him happier than that day at the resort for the rest of his life.  I believe she sincerely wanted to make him happier.  And because she loved him so, the burden of her guilt at that point made her realise that she might always feel sorry towards him and when your love is replaced by guilt, it will turn to melancholy, and your melancholy will in turn start to burden the other party and from there slowly tear them apart.  That’s why I guess her only conclusion at that point was to leave. To leave so that they would not slowly start to resent each other.  To leave with him knowing that she loved him.  To leave so that he could start to forget her and have the hope of getting back on his feet. I do actually connect with HSG’s thoughts at this juncture... as in to chose to start a different life... I’d think it’ll be for the better of the whole to be separated.

One thing is for sure to me is she’ll always love him.  Perhaps time will help to heal her guilt. And perhaps she’d always think of him. She might even secretly watch over him. My guess is she really might. 

Find good comment on some site about LMK blank faced as seo do jae...

IMG-20181116-053849.jpg

Sometimes I even forgot that he can't recognize face, Because Do jae as a character really doing a good job to recognize people around him by other aspects

On 11/14/2018 at 6:43 PM, samaf said:

his drama special meaning for me, last years I discover that have problem in my eyes,

So I need donor for one of my eyes I don’t know what will happen to other one , they  told me there is no  medication   for my case ,   only Surgery I can be the solution ,  is completed .

it wasn’t easy for me as healthy person full of energy , I became depressed  for time ,ok ; what relation between me and the drama , you know when he couldn’t notice his mother face , that happened to me , mother was in the salon , I want to see her one eyes the one witch I have problem

I couldn’t see her face , I cried in inside I didn’t want cry that moment , sometimes when go about I forget my sunglasses because I wasn’t used yet , friends and family met me out and told me , why you didn’t say hi to as , do you ignore  as?.

I think for someone who can’t figure people it’s painful

Sometimes we face challenges that will close doors in our lives.  It is painful, disheartening, and frustrating.  But those challenges can also open windows in our hearts.  I think that is what has happened for you because it seems that your soul can see the pain of others more clearly and it has given you an understanding spirit.  I hope that the doctors will be able to help you more.  

Hi @samaf hope you find strength and cheer up, I might not be able to know how it really feels like, but I understand your feeling and wishing for the best for you.

@kopifan I love your POV.

I want to watch the next episode as soon as possible and have the happy ending we all deserve, but I don't want the next week to come too because that will be the end... I dunno which one I should really feel right now..boring-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

25 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

I want to watch the next episode as soon as possible and have the happy ending we all deserve, but I don't want the next week to come too because that will be the end... I dunno which one I should really feel right now..boring-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

I feel you! :tears: I have the same feeling for the past few days now!

I'm still waiting for the preview!:bawling:

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

I feel you! :tears: I have the same feeling for the past few days now!

I'm still waiting for the preview!:bawling:

Maybe the preview out tomorrow just like last week?

Spoiler

I saw few spoiler of them shooting outside, but haven't really saw a picture of Dojae n Segye together, there's a witness saying both shooting yesterday but no picture. Today there's one spot Eunho shoot outside and car scene. and There's a spoiler about all pictures from Segye's house (all segye's face) hang on Dojae house wall too

But then again, I haven't really re-watch episode 14 with subs. Every other episode I at least watch for 3 times, but I still can't handle to watch episode 14 again.

The making today is fun, but I'm still craving for more Segi couple behind the scene. Will JTBC give us more consider next week will be the last episode? Or maybe they save it for Bluray/DVD directory cut.

6 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

But then again, I haven't really re-watch episode 14 with subs. Every other episode I at least watch for 3 times, but I still can't handle to watch episode 14 again.

The making today is fun, but I'm still craving for more Segi couple behind the scene. Will JTBC give us more consider next week will be the last episode? Or maybe they save it for Bluray/DVD directory cut.

Me too. I usually watch again the new episodes every weekend. I might skip this one this weekend and wait for the final 2 episodes. 

JTBC might save the juicy ones for the director's cut. But hopefully they will give us more. Usually they are giving what the audience wants as  per previous drama they have 

Thanks for those spoilers! I'm thinking, the crew might be a stricter these days on capturing their shoots specially for SG and DJ scenes. And their shoots will end this weekend for sure! And they might have their thanksgiving on monday right? This will be a very hectic weekend for them! I hope they will stay healthy until the end!!

@shjfan23 I dunno whether they celebrate western thanskgiving in SK, but they did already celebrate Korean's Thanksgiving (chuseok) this year on September. 

Yes indeed I thought so too, they need to build the anticipation and keep the hype. Wishing for them to stay healthy till the end. Live-shooting must be tiring especially with so much emotional scene. But since we know how lively and happy the shooting from the behind the scene, it's reassuring me too because they shoot in good shooting environment.

14 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

And they might have their thanksgiving on monday right?

Hmm maybe they will hold wrap up party at tuesday, same day with the last eps airing,

@kdrmalover4444 i think maybe they are shooting outside seoul? There are some food truck sent (for/from?) SHJ and the location is in Paju, south korea. Just my guess :rolleyes:

2nd making clip

1 hour ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

hjfan23 I dunno whether they celebrate western thanskgiving in SK, but they did already celebrate Korean's Thanksgiving (chuseok) this year on September

I meant wrap up party! Lol! Sorry for that! 

But yeah, you’re right it might be very difficult for them. I remember on HyunJin’s TOL, she got sick because they’ve been shooting outside during winter and it was also libe shooting. So I hope she stays healthy.

Thanks @Nanana85 for the updates. Happy to see SHJ and LMK filming together, hopefully we will see them getting back together in episode 15. I couldn't stand to watch any more heartaches, episode 14 left me so emotional drained that I haven't been able to rewatch.

Kudos to SHJ and LMK for the superb acting, I can't imagine how taxing it was to film this episode. 

I can't believe the end of this fabulous drama is coming to an end. white-cloud-emoticon10.gif?1292330538

Archived