[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

1 hour ago, MarianM said:

I found out yesterday that it this is also available on Netflix!! Sadly, it's only on Netflix Korea with KR subs. Gahhh. But, it may be good news that it might release it worldwide with Eng subs.

Yeah! I’ve been checking it in Netflix, but it’s not yet available in our country. There are some korean drama that netflix have subbed one day after the broadcast like Life and mr.sunshine.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Yeah! I’ve been checking it in Netflix, but it’s not yet available in our country. There are some korean drama that netflix have subbed one day after the broadcast like Life and mr.sunshine.

I was so hoping that it would be on Netflix in my country but was happy that Dramafever had it even though the quality wasn't that great when cast to tv, then DF goes and shuts down :angry:. Now I have to resort to dl it to watch with subs, at least I have this to add to my SHJ collection :D. No doubt NF will have in a few months time. 

23 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Usually, when other sites (DF, VIU, Viki, etc) had no rights to sub those shows you mentioned above. Netflix is our last resort if they're planning to sub it and they did and tagged it as 'Netflix Originals'. (But not in the case of Netflix KR)

I found out this one when I was browsing it on Naver figuring it out the title of the English song and got surprised that they posted a Netflix link there meaning NF acquired it.

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

i believe that might be because netflix acquired the rights to those two dramas, so as they were released in korea, they were released everywhere through netflix, allowing people in the us, uk, and other areas immediate access to it. they're branded under 'netflix shows', like other series such as stranger things and élite, as well as films, like to all the boys i've loved before or ali's wedding. these films and shows marketed as netflix originals might be one of the only constants in netflix internationally, meaning as i have access to them here, in the us, other people in egypt, france, and india (along with everywhere else) have access to the exact same shows. however, looking at @MarianM's screenshot, she, in korea, has access to a lot of shows i do not, like brooklyn 99 and modern family. essentially, netflix is really trying to increase it's international repertoire, so it's picking up a lot of different language shows. some others i can think of are accidentally in love, which is a c-drama, my only love song (k-drama), and little things, which is an indian show. i'm actually really glad for it, because it's exposing me to asian cinema i otherwise wouldn't have been able to access. anyways, i hope i shed some light on this and didn't just reiterate stuff people already knew! and in regards to beauty inside (our current favorite show), there might be some hope. 

2 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

sorry if repost... but OMG.... their chemistry is deeper than Song Song here... I’m waiting for the shipper thread... Min Jin couple :wub:

There is a longer (full) version of this interview. 2 more questions were asked. I watched it on Weibo. Not sure if it's available on Youtube though.

2 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

There is a longer (full) version of this interview. 2 more questions were asked. I watched it on Weibo. Not sure if it's available on Youtube though.

Sorry if i ask you this since i can't read Chinese and don't visit Weibo. Is this drama popular with the Chinese? I know that SHJ is popular with the Taiwanese. It will be good that this drama can capture the attention from the Chinese market.

3 hours ago, justright said:

Sorry if i ask you this since i can't read Chinese and don't visit Weibo. Is this drama popular with the Chinese? I know that SHJ is popular with the Taiwanese. It will be good that this drama can capture the attention from the Chinese market.

LMK also has some dedicated Chinese fans I believe. But perhaps SHJ is much more well-known.

@Nanana85 Ah, so they're going to release that song next. Wonder if they will release the one by Wendy :mellow:

On another note, for those who are into shipping, the thread is up at the respective forum. :)

- M -

9 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

this is maybe what are you waiting for @orangeprincess18 the ost with english lyrics from 2morro :D

Still waiting for female cover version of Vincent's ost. I still bet that was Seo Hyunjin's voice :)

Thank you @Nanana85 there has been a lot of people asking about it. I don't know why it took them so long considering it was played in the first episode ^_^

4 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

Second bts is out :wub: 

As my wish, they include aegyeo scene. So much laugh and so much fun :D

OMG! I thought there's no more BTS, but JTBC spoiled us! They really look so close. Maybe because they don't have any age gap.

1 hour ago, Nanana85 said:

The shaving scene... woaaaah it's so sweet yet so intimate. Dojae's gaze is so soft.. i'm weak.. :tears: gosh, cannot wait until monday !! :wub:

I knew it! They will do that scene when she said that she’ll shave him !:wub:

why is this look like a honeymoon scene to me :wub:

the saving scene..... aaawwwww so so so lovely and in love...

if my theory was right.... Seo Do Jae and Han Se Gye are fated to each other since the accident happened 10 years ago.. he was hit by a car after saving her life (she was in a grandma form) that was her first change.. and he got the face blindness afterwards.. yet he is the only man who can recognize her.. 

these two deserve to live in love happily ever after with 4 kids... 

and let their great grandfather babysits them hahahaha.....

Archived