Quantcast
Jump to content
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

Recommended Posts

First comment on this thread.:) Although certain scenes in the latest episode bothered me (like for example lying to their respective managers was totally unnecessary and repetitive or hiding the fact that they are dating for real to their own family), I like the characters.

Even KSR isn't really acting like a jealous and mean second main lead which is refreshing... I can relate to her insecurities and her loneliness. 

Now, I have been wondering if HSG's ability is not related to people who died. She transformed into a young boy and the day before she was told about the boy whose mother had tried to commit suicide as she had lost her boy due to an accident. Maybe her condition is a miracle and gift in the end. Imagine, she could get the chance to help family's members to overcome the loss and grief.  

 

Another idea is to believe that her own father had the same ability hence he disappeared... 

 

@thistleAs for Eun Ho, I sense that he is not different from SG or DJ. He has a condition too: he can not really decide. His choice to become a priest doesn't feel genuine. He made the decision a long time ago, nevertheless nothing happened yet. Sure, he wanted to give money to his mother but I feel that there is more to it. I saw a certain reluctance, when father Julian asked him. I even had the impression that Julian was the one who was pushing EH to do it... Like he said, he can not express his opinion. He rather reacts, when his mother or father Julian tries to force their opinion onto him. In reality, I have the impression that he is lost himself. He has himself no real goal in life. I guess, he wants to do some good deeds (charity, helping others aso) but he doesn't know how he should do it. Father Julian might have convinced him that church would be the perfect place for him but deep down, he is uncertain. So by helping KSR to open up and give her a home, he will realize that he can do good deeds differently. 

@supergal99 @guinearoyal

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Busted LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

e6dd72c61c2247e5ecc8846daa8e3a07956b2b2f:joy:

If EH and Sara realize that they are in love, who do you think would confess first green-scarf-emoticon-01.gif?1292794363

It's cool,sexy and funny at the same time

Spoiler

b533111d8c45a56c10ca87a0f495746e8ac3426b

172e796f04cea2cf2f7a0170cd1da6dab66603d4

Spoiler

 

8856d04a1ef5d03da6557459b640fe0b3399b79f

When you hate someone but they bring good food:sweat_smile:

 

  • Like 6
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vincent song - Beauty Inside has female cover version. I keep thinking that was Seo Hyunjin's voice. Everyone? :wub:

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

Now, I have been wondering if HSG's ability is not related to people who died. She transformed into a young boy and the day before she was told about the boy whose mother had tried to commit suicide as she had lost her boy due to an accident. Maybe her condition is a miracle and gift in the end. Imagine, she could get the chance to help family's members to overcome the loss and grief.  

 

Another idea is to believe that her own father had the same ability hence he disappeared... 

OMG! This is amazing!!!it will be absolutely epic if that’s case!She has a purpose in the first place!

 

15 minutes ago, Nanana85 said:

Vincent song - Beauty Inside has female cover version. I keep thinking that was Seo Hyunjin's voice. Everyone? :wub:

That version is so sweet! I hope that’s HyunJin’s voice. How about she and MK do a duet of K.will’s song? That will be very lit!!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Nanana85 said:

Vincent song - Beauty Inside has female cover version. I keep thinking that was Seo Hyunjin's voice. Everyone? :wub:

 

Could you please provide me with the link, I can't find on yt. Tia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually I'm very surprised to see the tremendous response to this IG post if you compare this post with the other posts from the same IG owner. What's happening here? Look at the number of comments.

Cto.

 

  • Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, justright said:

Actually I'm very surprised to see the tremendous response to this IG post if you compare this post with the other posts from the same IG owner. What's happening here? Look at the number of comments.

Cto.

 

Haven't read the whole thing yet. After the kiss scene ,Lee Minki hugged Hyunjin until she calmed down. It blew up. She was very emotional (Some even think he cried too idk) 

 

Everyone thinks it's cute tho:wub:

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

OMG! This is amazing!!!it will be absolutely epic if that’s case!She has a purpose in the first place!

 

That version is so sweet! I hope that’s HyunJin’s voice. How about she and MK do a duet of K.will’s song? That will be very lit!!!

Yes, it would be great if her "condition" had such a purpose. Yet there is a problem, if she acts under the face of the young boy and someone recognizes the face of the deceased boy. It depends on the way it is discovered. But basically, she could do good deeds with her "ability". People could get closure... they could be able to part on good terms, just like she gave GY, the young poor student, a good memory and experience.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yes, it would be great if her "condition" had such a purpose. Yet there is a problem, if she acts under the face of the young boy and someone recognizes the face of the deceased boy. It depends on the way it is discovered. But basically, she could do good deeds with her "ability". People could get closure... they could be able to part on good terms, just like she gave GY, the young poor student, a good memory and experience.

 

 Haven't been around for a while here but saw this same theory on Naver the other day. What if the boy she is now is the son of that woman who jumped in the road a few episodes ago? I feel like she has more impact on the story as they keep showing her. May be interesting.

ok reading back this theory was a thing already oops:sweatingbullets:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

is it just me, or is there someone else

 

I really really really want more of the second couple's love story

Chemistry is electric and i really want to see the well aware of his looks wanna be priest fall in love with the lonely lost lady

 

I loved her red dress from yesterday though (sister's)

Me too... i was waiting for 2nd couple to appear.. i think their story is so interesting. Too bad not so many air time in today episode. But i still love their interaction. The goodbye was so sad.. and im a bit confused with the priest to be. He can just freely hold ladies hand? Millenial priest i guess Haha..About the lamp, so its actually not pricey and its just for a reason so he can stay & work there longer? And he was pretty mad & protective to Sara too, when he got busted with SG&her friend. He seldom have outburst and always holding on to his feeling so far.

And both of them really good looking as a bonus, and yes her dress is really pretty i agree.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

 

 Haven't been around for a while here but saw this same theory on Naver the other day. What if the boy she is now is the son of that woman who jumped in the road a few episodes ago? I feel like she has more impact on the story as they keep showing her. May be interesting.

ok reading back this theory was a thing already oops:sweatingbullets:

Yes, it was in my former post. Well, now his face will appear in the movie and some people might recognize him...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@shjfan23 thank you!! a lot of people i know in other areas of the internet are always a bit hesitant of forums, and as for me, i was rarely interested, but all of you are so nice and have such interesting perspectives to offer! it's only been one day and i'm already appreciative and glad that i've gotten to read other people's posts. thank you especially for being so welcoming, shjfan23 ♡

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Michelle Wong said:

Sister's (Sara) red checkered clothes are from a brand called "eye eye" this is their 2018 Fall Checkered series. ♥♥

hey michelle! i tried to look up eye eye's website or any other sites on them, but wasn't able to find anything. :-( is there any other info you can give me so i might find this fashion line? thanks so much regardless!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@farishta you can check this ig, they post many fashion from The Beauty Inside. I hope you will found what you searching for..

Spotted. Dojae, little boy segye, eunho, and jeoung biso

Cto

 

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Me too... i was waiting for 2nd couple to appear.. i think their story is so interesting. Too bad not so many air time in today episode. But i still love their interaction. The goodbye was so sad.. and im a bit confused with the priest to be. He can just freely hold ladies hand? Millenial priest i guess Haha..About the lamp, so its actually not pricey and its just for a reason so he can stay & work there longer? And he was pretty mad & protective to Sara too, when he got busted with SG&her friend. He seldom have outburst and always holding on to his feeling so far.

And both of them really good looking as a bonus, and yes her dress is really pretty i agree.

he he..

i know. well even if I give priest the benefit of doubt that he wanted to stay at a house that his mother or no one knows about, therefore used this opportunity, he literally flirts with her :)

 

and he definitely started to like her but he confuses me. Since he is too well aware and emotionally very intelligent, i can't pin him for a person who doesn't know his own feelings.

 

But I LOVED how protective he was of her when HSG attacked her :P

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Nanana85 wow, thank you so much!! i was able to find the brand through the link you posted!! i'm so glad, oh my goodness. turns out michelle+i had made typos and been searching for eye eye when it is actually just eyeye. SG is also wearing some cute plaid / checkered stuff from them. super excited to buy some sweaters, their stuff is very elegant and cozy right now, which is just right for the season. can't thank you enough!! x

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello all! :)  I hope I am welcome here.

 

After a long hiatus from Soompi, I'm here now because I simply Love SG and DJ!

 

I have not followed any of their separate series before but Beauty Inside got me hooked, line and sinker! :lol:

 

I couldn't imagine any other actor/actress playing their characters. They are PERFECT TOGETHER! :wub:

 

 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I am new here :)

 

I love #TheBeautyInside drama so much! And I love Seo Hyun Jin and Lee Min Ki tandem ! I ship them so hard and I can't help to be delusional..

 

Anyway, Hoping for somebody to translate the BTS video of the kiss scene hahaha

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, seoleecouple1008 said:

Hello, I am new here :)

 

Anyway, Hoping for somebody to translate the BTS video of the kiss scene hahaha

Welcome to the thread :) sorry to cut your post.

 

You can find the English translation for the BTS on this IG

There are another translation too .. Just lurk on that IG :)

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...