[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

Do you want to eat ramyeon before you go? phrase made popular by movie one fine spring day. In movie, it's suggesting "do you want to sleep with me?". Koreans are saying this is the korean version of American's Netflix and Chill. You can google though.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time I hear ‘do you want to eat ramyeon before you go’ it makes me hungry and want to eat ramyeon myself! :lol:

Btw, could anyone help to translate the conversation between DJ and SG leading up to the kiss? SG mentioned something about ‘you will remember, because you are the only one who recognize me’ or something like that. I’m not quite sure what she meant by that and wondering if something is lost in the translation from Korean to English.. 

Side note: Koreans seem to eat ramyeon so often, how do they stay so slim? One of life’s greatest mysteries!! :lol:

10 minutes ago, justright said:

Do you want to eat ramyeon before you go? phrase made popular by movie one fine spring day. In movie, it's suggesting "do you want to sleep with me?". Koreans are saying this is the korean version of American's Netflix and Chill. You can google though.

My explanation is a little bit more conservative. Lol!

SG is on the roll! Always stepping it up! Go girl!:lol::lol::lol:

when Seo Do Jae said ‘ once I named this feeling.. I will never forget this for a long time’    -my ahjumma shippers start opening the kraken cage -  KYAK! ottoke....

I was like OMG... and then become a melting poodle in the corner of my kitchen...

this man is SSS... Suave Swag Sexy :wub:

35 minutes ago, 7psyche7 said:

Every time I hear ‘do you want to eat ramyeon before you go’ it makes me hungry and want to eat ramyeon myself! :lol:

Side note: Koreans seem to eat ramyeon so often, how do they stay so slim? One of life’s greatest mysteries!! :lol:

chingu... ramyeon is the best thing Korea ever made after K pop and K dramas... they have like maybe more than 100 different brands with all those yummie noodles and sauce.. I can never running out of it.. Samyang brand is the best for me.. lol

the reason why they are so slim is because they move a lot.. exercise is an important part of life.. as well as good and healthy staples.. their cuisines made from fresh and healthy nutricious ingredients.. and.. and.. they eat KIMCHI in almost every meal.. anytime... Kimchi is the vermented vegetables that has to be made with a special skill and expertise.. chosen to be the best vegetable dish by UNESCO.. this side dish is THE best for your digestion.. awesome creation indeed! 

I’ve been to South Korea many times.. eat like crazy.. eat all... still I lose weight 2 kgs after 2 weeks vacation there (gained 6 kgs for 2 weeks in Thailand) 

I love everything about South Korea.. thank U God for blessing us with such a great nation to sample all the good things in it.. (and their skincare & make up is JJANG!)

off to live streaming!

no kiss today but their interractions are so so so cute and as real as it can be..  Se Gye looks so in love with Do Jae and he is still so awkward with his new found love and GF.. 

you can see her eyes shines panchak panchak like stars when she look into his eyes... 

so beautiful and sweet OMG can we have some more of them please......

And I like the new child actor.. he is one of the best... he looks like Lee Min Ki so we can expect some ‘abuji - adheul’ moment in next episode.. kyakk why this week is passed?

Ommoo!ommo! She transformed to a young boy! I thought she’ll transform in front of the actress! :sweatingbullets:

And the boy suddenly become a talent! She’s really good in acting! Lol

and her mom suddenly visit her. How will Woo mi explain this???

and the bad news is, there’s no preview for next week’s episode :mellow:

How will DJ know this tranformation? Now they can date freely in public! Lol. And her mom will be more furious because she is a much younger compare to MS. Lol

The child actor who plays SeGye's latest transformation is Moon WooJin 

latest?cb=20170813184035&path-prefix=es6t40cl71g13br6m05hd7.jpg

He played the child version of male leads in dramas What's Wrong With Secretary Kim? (as child version of Park SeoJoon's character YoungJoon ) and My ID Is GangNam Beauty (as child version of Cha EunWoo's character KyungSeok )

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

Ommoo!ommo! She transformed to a young boy! I thought she’ll transform in front of the actress! :sweatingbullets:

How will DJ know this tranformation? Now they can date freely in public! Lol. And her mom will be more furious because she is a much younger compare to MS. Lol

unles smom thinks her gay son has a son with the other gay guy

4 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

WooMi might probably say to SeGye's mom that the child is her nephew or friend's son and she's taking care of him while the parents are away

About  no preview, I guess they are doing a live shooting/rush shooting --> probably still shooting/filming for episode 9 or they are still in the process of editing for episode 9.

DoJae will surely know through SeGye's mannerisms, habits and personality.

DoJae's Mom will think that DoJae is either:

1) He is dating a single or divorced mom  

2) He has a son from a woman he had relationship before.

3) He is into very young boys  --> DoJae's mom will think that he's crazy and needs more medical and psychiatric attention.

(Among the three, 1 or 2 will be most possible in DoJae's Mom's mind)

That would be so cool if HSG ends up truly playing 6 different roles for the movie "Six" due to her monthly transformations.

Also I couldn't help being reminded of how Ke Huy Quan obtained the role of Short Round for Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom when HSG as the little boy tried to show to the other boy how it should be done.

Loved the gesture from SDJ, considering it was unexpected and made HSG surprised and happy--perks of having a rich boyfriend.

I was thinking that since they use so many actors for SG's changes, it must be nice on the actress, because her screentime is reduced, thus most likely allowing her time to rest during the shoot. When we get to the end, she may be one of the few in the show who won't look exhausted... meaning her performance will not suffer as a result. :D That makes me super happy as I feel sometimes the stories suffer because of the live shooting schedule and lack of sleep.  But, I feel that more and more dramas are being pre-produced lately... which also may become the standard soon due to the 52 hour week ruling was passed and will eventually be implemented with all companies in the next few years. Also, they are getting better with their pre-produced dramas as the writers learn how to write for that format. As I am sure the writing for pre-produced dramas clearly has to follow a different formula and must be of better quality than what live shoots have demanded as they just slap together and fix as they go for some. Overall this makes me happy.

Just watched up to ep 7 with sub.

This drama is just so unpredictable ain't it? One minute you think everything's going well and all lovey-dovey, next minute it's suddenly burst of angst raining over the parade.

I have to say, with an arguably cliché premise, the drama managed to keep us entertained without having to rely heavily on the fantasy aspect of the drama (HSG transformation) . When it comes relevant in the story, the writer managed to blend it with the drama aspect so nicely that makes the main lead's storyline and relationship enjoyable to watch.

With each passing episode, the quality is always increasing that I'm always worried how they're going to follow up afterwards, but PD-nim and writer-nim never failed to surprise me. I feel guilty to have underestimated it when the project, along with the plot, was announced. I've been avidly following Lee Min-ki since BTIMFL and I'm really glad he took part in such a beautiful drama series.

Seo Hyun-jin's dynamic acting is just so flawless, not a single dull or exaggerated moment. She is really the heart and soul of this drama. The OTP chemistry is really good mostly thanks to her part. :)

- M -

22 minutes ago, velvetine said:

Just watched up to ep 7 with sub.

This drama is just so unpredictable ain't it? One minute you think everything's going well and all lovey-dovey, next minute it's suddenly burst of angst raining over the parade.

I have to say, with an arguably cliché premise, the drama managed to keep us entertained without having to rely heavily on the fantasy aspect of the drama (HSG transformation) . When it comes relevant in the story, the writer managed to blend it with the drama aspect so nicely that makes the main lead's storyline and relationship enjoyable to watch.

With each passing episode, the quality is always increasing that I'm always worried how they're going to follow up afterwards, but PD-nim and writer-nim kept managing to surprise me. I feel guilty to have underestimated it when the project, along with the plot, was announced. I've been avidly following Lee Min-ki since BTIMFL and I'm really glad he took part in such a beautiful drama series. Seo Hyun-jin's dynamic acting is just so flawless, not a single dull or exaggerated moment.

- M -

I love your comments! And I agree with you 100%. The fantasy aspect does not drown the whole story. You keep asking yourself what will happen next. :lol:

And they all have great chemistry which really reflect on their acting. Looks like they are enjoying their filming.

Now, we’re gonna wait for the BTS videos. Hope jtbc will not disappoint us just like last week.:D

Episode 7 was largely very good but it lacked one important thing:  I wanted DJ to see S G's newest transformation.  Without that, the end of the episode fell a bit flat.

I'm also really liking the second romance between DJ's sister (can't remember her name!) and S G's priestly friend (can't remember his name!  sorry) very much.  Cannot imagine who they are gonna get past the whole priest thing.

And is it just me or was anyone else slightly creep ed out by the way the priest was rubbing his hand over S G's friend's shoulder and calling him Julian.  I did Not like that moment and had a feeling it could be a foreshadowing of the deeper story for this guy.

Archived