[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Bo Gum's flight back to Korea is in the next few minutes. 

So fortunate to watch his fanmeeting in Manila last saturday.

Encounter feels were felt even before the fanmeeting started. Teasers were shown for its airing in a local tv station.

And part of the teaser is the year end hotel party kissing scene. Though the teaser ended  before the actual kissing.

Three fans were selected to do reenactments of 3 encounter scenes.

Filipino fans chose 3 heart fluttering moments of Jin Hyuk. They choose when JH removed his shoes, the lobby scene and the drunkard JH. I wondered why that scene was always chosen as the most heart fluttering moment. How can a drunk man a flluttering one:lol:.

And Bogum sung Always be with you.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Jamsan just posted, a coloring book of all the gorgeous drama illustrations has been released.

I was just gonna post it!! I hope they distribute it to other country as Well, But If it’s not, maybe i’ll just have to visit Seoul just to buy this one... loveeeeeeeeeee this coloring book so much, what a great idea to release a coloring book from the drama..

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, rosiepeonie188 said:

I was just gonna post it!! I hope they distribute it to other country as Well, But If it’s not, maybe i’ll just have to visit Seoul just to buy this one... loveeeeeeeeeee this coloring book so much, what a great idea to release a coloring book from the drama..

https://m.smartstore.naver.com/glowstore/products/4617800197

:D

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...