[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

@ImAryaStark 

Studio Dragon didn't tied up with Netflix for Encounter, Unlike with other dramas.

Only last November, Studio Dragon has signed up a multi-year strategic partnership with Netflix. 

Spoiler

I have read somewhere that whatever the fate of Bogum's new drama, studio dragon can be assured of its return of investment bcoz of netflix.

Encounter is still hot in Japan. To be shown in BS 12 and Asiadramatic tv there.

• Like 4

I miss our JinSoo couple. They teach me so much about how to love and support your loved one, not only as a couple but also as a family member or a friend. With strong belief, trust, freedom and of course courage! :heart:

I can't wait to see SHKs next project.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

8b2f1dca4b9141688dd588f5eeb9bfcc.jpeg?s=

Hallyu Star Male Lead, Brilliant Directing, And Natural Talent: What To Watch After “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

Aug 15, 2020

Brilliant directing by Park Shin Woo

SKIPPED UNRELATED*

Encounter

Encounter5.png

Kim Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum) and Cha Soo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo) meet by chance in Cuba. The two share a magical time together and are completely smitten with each other by the end of their respective trips. Upon returning to South Korea, Jin Hyuk starts his new job and realizes that the CEO of his company is the woman he met in Cuba.

The first few episodes of “Encounter” take place in Cuba, and as much as it takes pretty little effort to make the scenes look good with Cuba being the backdrop, Park Shin Woo did a remarkable job. The way he was able to capture the two main leads feeling so free-spirited and slowly falling in love with each other is magical to see. You can also really appreciate the stark contrast in colors and the beautiful scenery.

encounter.png

encounter1.png

https://www.soompi.com/article/1417596wpp/hallyu-star-male-lead-brilliant-directing-and-natural-talent-what-to-watch-after-its-okay-to-not-be-okay

• Love 2

• 2 months later...
On 6/9/2020 at 5:15 AM, tlireal said:

I miss our JinSoo couple. They teach me so much about how to love and support your loved one, not only as a couple but also as a family member or a friend. With strong belief, trust, freedom and of course courage! :heart:

I can't wait to see SHKs next project.

me too.. want to see SHK again in drama. jinsoo couple very lovely, I can feel love. both deliver very great emotional acting, wish this couple to reunite again in drama.. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2