[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

*shreeeeks*

omo. PD-nim is a real fan of JinSoo :wub: im missing this drama more and more. I have stopped watching it for the Nth time so that I can watch it again with fresh eyes next time. 

Wishing so bad to see these two in one frame again :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Good day! I have been a lurker here for a few weeks now, and I enjoy reading your posts. :) I know it's too late to bring back the old, active and noisy thread this was, but I really can't think of any other site that can help me answer my curiosity, but this thread. Hahaha. Uhhm, I've been rewatching Encounter and after watching ep 8's epilogue, I noticed Jinhyuk also has designed the mask that he wore in the party. And that's what Mr. Nam gave him too. And I got really confused hahahaha. Does Jinhyuk know that he's going? And how does Mr. Nam know that if ever Jinhyuk will attend, that mask is the mask that Jinhyuk will wear? I hope someone can answer me? Even if it's quite a late question? :D

• Like 5

17 hours ago, kwangjichan said:

Good day! I have been a lurker here for a few weeks now, and I enjoy reading your posts. :) I know it's too late to bring back the old, active and noisy thread this was, but I really can't think of any other site that can help me answer my curiosity, but this thread. Hahaha. Uhhm, I've been rewatching Encounter and after watching ep 8's epilogue, I noticed Jinhyuk also has designed the mask that he wore in the party. And that's what Mr. Nam gave him too. And I got really confused hahahaha. Does Jinhyuk know that he's going? And how does Mr. Nam know that if ever Jinhyuk will attend, that mask is the mask that Jinhyuk will wear? I hope someone can answer me? Even if it's quite a late question? :D

Jin Hyuk's boss probably knew and mentioned it to Mr Nam :lol:

Cha Soo Hyun :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw5_CoVHtX2/?igshid=d6w010bzalv1

• Like 5

I have never known Kyo to share fanart but she did and it’s her as Cha SooHyun!

@stardustvoid she keeps pulling us back in  and it’s not even like we have even moved on! :lol:

Dramabeans shared a post asking if k drama viewers liked the Encounter pairing

• Love 4
  • Thanks 1

On 4/30/2019 at 6:52 PM, kwangjichan said:

Mr. Nam knew it from Mrs. Kim the head of the PR team. At first i wondered what's all those late night meeting of mr. Nam and mrs. Kim....one of the reasons i believe is they share notes on what's happening at the hotel...pr team and soo hyun.

Surprised too that Kyo posted the fan art.  She posted photo of that pose in her IG but she deleted it.:rolleyes:

• Like 6

Thank you thank you @ahdrianaa 

The interview really moves me 

"love is something that one should do NOW, while one can, without thinking too much about the reasoning”

This weekend i surely gonna re watch the drama for the hundred times..

can.seem.to.move.on.

miss them too much!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, gumtaek said:

ahdrianaa: Wonder what they are saying? Park Bo Gum was mentioned and then they showed Song Hye Kyo's pic

I think that show is talking about a phone having 2 phone numbers saved in it. And one is fake.

Please correct if Im wrong. When they called Kyo’s number, it wasnt Kyo who answered thats why they reacted that way. (It didnt sound like kyo’s voice). But when they called PBG’s number, i think it was PBG who answered thats why he went on explaining that he’s from this show.

Again, pls correct me if im wrong @ahdrianaa :relaxed:

• Like 2

@gumtaek the show MCs were fooled into believing that those were SHK and PBG’s phone numbers, the men wanted to call SHK and the women said PBG. They were both fake numbers, so the MCs started berating the staff. The man posing as PBG was one of the PDs. 

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 2

@Cheryl295

thank you for defending our drama :) 

Spoiler

read your posts from the other thread. Thank you for defending Encounter. Lol The nerve. They’re yapping about something they dont understand, in the first place. :thumbsdown: living in Korea and speaking korean doesnt mean they have all the right info especially to idols they’re NOT particularly inclined to. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Spoiler

:lol: I was just intending to lurk there as I also like that drama couple, but when I saw they were talking about Encounter and spreading fake infos, I felt I need to post. 

I may have other favorites but this drama and of course SHK is first and foremost for me. 

Chingus, there are Japanese fans of SHK and also of PBG that are very articulate in English on twitter maybe they can help us translate. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3