[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

looking forward to watching this. So by the highlight we already got a good look on the start of the drama. They both have some life changing event leading up to taking a break oversees. They meet in Cuba where they becomes travel buddy :D 

After retuning to Korea they ending up working at the same hotell. talk about fate bringe them back again :P anyway what gonna be interesting is how their second meeting gonna turn out, I guess here is where the romance gonna fire up. They seem to have good chemistry so looking forward watching their romance journey  :heart:

• Like 12

Hello everyone. :)

Have you watched the teaser of Encounter for 4 mins and 1 mins teaser? its basically the same for the 1 mins teaser but a lil bit different ^^

I found it interesting till I come here once again to check all the updates if I missed anything. /tho I found my twtr username here haa

I can't wait to watch all the episodes. All because of PBG comeback after 2 years no new drama from him and definitely for SHK too!!! I missed spazzing at DOTS section. 

I missed my Kak Farah, are you here? :wub: rarely here but will check here often (hopefully) after the drama air soon!

DsiKYv2UcAA_LCl.jpg:large

I love Kyo's outfit for today! Always gorgeous :heart:

• Like 8

Wow! Great job from all the amazing fans here! 

Thanks for all the presscon pics and updates! It's a beautiful start to Park Bo Gum's and Song Hye Kyo's new drama and it looks very promising. Let's hope it'll be another great hit and we'll have more discussion once the drama kicks off! 

Their cute chemistry today already won me over.   :wub:

@utkim

Hi chingu! I'm so happy to see you here!  :D

I'm looking forward to your lovely discussion and views later!

@nadya92

Oh yes, I love SHK's outfit today too. She looks fresh, dainty, elegant and so pretty!

PBG is so dashing in his branded attire....

• Like 8

So cute :wub:

2018112200148_0.jpg

cr. chosun ilbo

15 hours ago, gumtaek said:

#Boyfriend Song Hye Kyo is trending at no. 1 in Naver!

thank you gumtaek :)

Spoiler

#Boyfriend Song Hye Kyo was trending topic on Naver yesterday (2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. KST)

h9Lh9JC.jpg

and today (2:30 a.m. - 5:30 a.m. KST)

eWVCOa9.jpg

@Lawyerh

Bo Gum had cut his long hair while in Cuba :tears: So, we will see his scene with a short hair in Cuba too. Yup, it's melodrama but I think we can see a bit funny scene :lol:

• Like 7

so cutee awweeee

ONjsee.gif

LuRBUp.jpg
g5dVU5.jpg

@Lawyerh good thought , usually i also dont like the kind of story the rich man and the poor woman , i rarely watch the romance genre but for SHK i will and i know this is will different story. nice to meet you too:wub:

and for all welcome to BF thread 

• Like 4

welcome all for Boyfriend's room :):wub:.Please have fun / enjoy / discuss and post as your heart content.  i know that i have to help post the thread for our dedicated lovely sis gumtaek ( as soompi rules / one can not post continuously) . i am still in a press con mode. so let me post press con rice wreath contributions.  The combined rice donation by the various fan groups from different countries  (see the list) totaled 5,657 ton, 2,628 briquettes, 1,128 ramyeon ( thank u jessie for info) will go to charity. 

Spoiler

DsgNrWeVAAAyrZ9.jpg

• Like 7

soo hyun mother in law

a71Wby.png

Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum reveal they actually weren't close before filming 'Boyfriend'

Song Hye Kyo, Park Bo Gum

Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo talked about their relationship.

On November 21, new tvN drama 'Boyfriend' held a press conference at Imperial Palace Seoul. 

The lead actor Park Bo Gum talked about his experience working with Song Hye Kyo. He said, "Song Hye Kyo noona takes good care of me. I'm honored. It was slightly difficult in the beginning but we got close during filming and now we are very close."

Song Hye Kyo also shared, "Bo Gum is younger than me but he was also difficult. People think we were close even before this project but we actually didn't know each other well. We met through the production. It was hard to approach him at first but he tries to listen to me when I share the things I've discussed with the director. There weren't any major discomfort in working together."

Meanwhile, the first episode of 'Boyfriend' is airing on November 28. 

• Like 5