[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

12 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Coffee Truck Support provided by Park Bo Gum's Official Fan Club                   Credit to the Owner of the Pics

saw Mr.Green grapes on banner :D local and international bogum's fan club are planning to send coffee truck / hot food for crew to be able to work under such a cold weather. with all these line up  could manage to send every day or night of their shoot with warm support.

( i will just leave a link here is there were quite heavy snow in seoul yesterday.

Ladies,  Please Keep watching the trailer from the official account ( Naver / tvn youtube/ tvn insta/ tweeter.  please & don't forget to like & comment. 

after  watching with sub, we realised bogum's appreciating culture and nature of cuba national who always smile/ happy/ dance. 

ECfMh1wL?format=jpg&name=600x314

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote images. Thanks :)
  • Like 2

Watch: Song Hye Kyo And Park Bo Gum Introduce “Encounter” And Talk About Filming In Cuba

Watch: Song Hye Kyo And Park Bo Gum Introduce “Encounter” And Talk About Filming In Cuba

Nov 25, 2018
by S. Park

Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum shared insight into their upcoming drama.

tvN recently released a video of the two actors talking about “Encounter” and their characters.

Describing Cha Soo Hyun, Song Hye Kyo said, “In the beginning, Cha Soo Hyun was a very bright, innocent person. But she began living in a stifling environment, so she came to live like a bird that’s trapped in a cage. In that situation, she met Kim Jin Hyuk and came out of the bird cage to find her freedom.”

“Kim Jin Hyuk is someone who knows how to love his ordinary life,” began Park Bo Gum. “He values life and lives happily.”

The leads then described what it was like to film in Cuba. Song Hye Kyo explained, “I visited [Cuba] for the first time because of this drama.” Park Bo Gum added, “I didn’t even think that I’d be able to go to Cuba, but I got to go.”

She added, “I really wanted to go sometime, and I got to stay in Cuba for about a month to film ‘Encounter.’ On the weekends, I walked around with the staff members and ate delicious food. At some point, I found myself enjoying the leisurely life in Cuba.”

Park Bo Gum continued with a smile, “For me, it was a very fun memory. Since it’s a location that hasn’t been shown in dramas, everything felt new and exotic, so I think that many people might travel to Cuba after the drama airs.”

Choosing a point to watch out for in “Encounter,” the actor said, “It is a romance drama that tells the story of characters Cha Soo Hyun and Kim Jin Hyuk who fatefully meet inside of a space that feels as if you’re watching a scene from an old movie. I think that it’s a drama that you shouldn’t and can’t miss.”

Song Hye Kyo shared in a message to viewers. “I think that it is a drama where people who are currently dating, not dating, and even our parents can feel heart-fluttering emotions again.”

• Like 4

1 hour ago, gakE said:

if it's not wrong, the live chat is for PBG fans held by kakao event where PBG is endorsed  and according to his fans it is limited to only 50 people but i dont know what is for sure chingu :smile::D

Sorry, is it different? :blink: because the time is 8:30 p.m., 2 hours before the drama started.
tvN drama and other dramas usually use this time to live chat (dinner), like this ...

Spoiler

qX0p0y4.jpg

rsMoOtH.jpg

qo4yPzZ.jpg

bYkSHpy.jpg

cr. vlive

Can we see the cast of Boyfriend like that? :rolleyes: interact with each other. They look so much fun :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

bogum's fan tried to look for his drama location and take picture .  bogummytour used to visit a lot of places that bogum's filming area too ( previous drama or the country n place that he visited).

I really do not know how to feel or what is their intention. kbs world will re run " i remember you" from mon-thurs day starting next week and tvn is airing reply 1988 again

• Like 1

16 hours ago, gumtaek said:

from what I know it's Kakao Page initiative timing both the airing of the drama and the promotion of the app with its endorser, Park Bo Gum.

ah I see thank you...

17 hours ago, gakE said:

yes chingu we hope there is live chat with BF cast ,  it would be nice to see the interaction between them:wub:

yes we want to see them :wub:

Soohyun's shoes with Jinhyuk :D

(before)

jx9b5Q5.jpg

(after)

e3GZnD7.png

RJOaur0.png

cr. dc

• Like 1
  • LOL 2