2018-12-13 06 8.594 10.906
2018-12-19 07 8.592 10.612
2018-12-20 08 9.166 11.776
2019-01-02 09 7.810 9.845
2019-01-03 10 7.962 9.590
2019-01-09 11 7.513 9.310

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Love all your posts, though i'll admit i'm just halfway reading it. And my internet is not doing me a favor, it seems that not all the likes i made were registered.. i'll do that later again.

This episode is pure happiness ( except for the villain).

Watching few scenes last night w/o eng sub and this morning with eng sub, i just can't stop smiling.

Reading Ws face....everytime i see him, his face is turning more and more into depression, frustation, hopelessness than anger. Because he is such an idiot let him suffer. I think a person with anger releases his anger in a violent way, but a person with frustration and hopelessness takes it to a different level, a psychological warfare. And thats what he is doing. But he got himself wrong, Jh is an unbeatable opponent.

Sh always says that her house is lonely, will it mean Jh moving to her place in the next episodes?:rolleyes:

Sh seeing Jh's family.... it reminds Sh of her dysfunctional family, but i also see it as Sh dream of having a family of her own being happy and close knit as Jh. She may give up her present life and be a happy housewife to Jh. Even if Jh may only earn not that much, like his father who only sell fruits, whats important is they are happy.  She has proven anyway that wealth doesnt bring her real happiness.

Jh's father.... i believe he will support the relationship. Jh has been a good and responsible son, its his way of appreciating his son. When he said that it took Jh 4 hrs to drive to the market, it just proves that Jh is very cautious in his actions and decisions. He doesn't think impulsively, doesn't make abrupt decisions, he thinks things over.

Why do i feel the love of Dae chan and sec. Jang is moving faster than our leads?:)

That airport and business class scene... i wish for that and it happened.

Their couple rings.... putting it in a film canister is so Jh's, just like putting his pocket money. And it proves, the rings are not expensive ( imitation?).

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Serienjunkie said:

My heart almost stopped. Why mention a poem with terminal illness? :cry:

like a bad omen i fear now the worst for ep 15-16. Korean writers love way to much storytelling with a long separationen near the end or deadly illness. I thought, this is a (romance)-Drama not melodrama. 

But i saw the last 2 ep to many subtil signs

Yes ..exactly same here..ever since i heard these lines..my mood has been off..and JH also tells CSH.." till your last breath" or something like that..dont like this at all...i doubt if these lines are coincidences..esp the terminal illness..really why bring it in a beautiful love story out of the blue...i really really hope am wrong!! Please!! :confounded:

• Like 4
  • Sad 8

1 hour ago, stardustvoid said:

Putting this in the spoiler tag

Reveal hidden contents

I really hope that scene of JH next to the Little Prince’s painting is not some sort of foreshadowing 

The Little Prince ended on such a heartbreaking note :tears:

Which scene is this? 

• Like 2

Everyone in Korea is Literally Talking about This Kiss Scene of Song Hyekyo and Park Bogum in [Encounter]

People love their acting. 

The January 9th episode of tvN's 'Encounter' shows an adorable and romantic kiss scene of Song Hyekyo and Park Bogum. The two lock lips at the balcony, getting viewers' heart racing. Not to mention, Song Hyekyo and Park Bogum started it with pecks before getting more intimate with their kiss. What makes it looks more real is how the two's expressions and the vibes are completely different when they peck and kiss.

They are bright and full of smiles at first... 

temp_fbfc3cdbb4e36b8ca9ebb18f980178b5.jpg
Image Source: Youtube 'tvN DRAMA' Screenshot

... before they are going intimate with their serious expressions. 

temp_dbbc583bfd0b178a0d369fc498ce9bb8.jpg

Image Source: Youtube 'tvN DRAMA' Screenshot

The video is currently becoming one of the most popular videos on NAVER TVCast, one of South Korea's biggest online video platform. 

http://kstarlive.com/Everyone-in-Korea-is-Literally-Talking-about-This-Kiss-Scene-of-Song-Hyekyo-and-Park-Bogum-in--Encounter--604317

• Like 15
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, stardustvoid said:

Putting this in the spoiler tag

Reveal hidden contents

I really hope that scene of JH next to the Little Prince’s painting is not some sort of foreshadowing 

The Little Prince ended on such a heartbreaking note :tears:

Spoiler

This was my worry when KJH talked about true love , the poet disappearing - never to be found again .

I remember how his mother said she was against her sons dating a woman who was competent and one who had a sad story. At the time I thought she was sexist but maybe it was more of a “warning/premonition.”

Isn’t Jinhyuk’s family the only unit that is whole and untouched by unhappiness/death  in the show?

CSH’s family doesn’t have a physical death but there is no familial bonding, so that bond is dead.

KWS’s dad is dead, HI’s mother was gravely ill - we don’t know if she made it, PR team leader’s brother’s death leads to an unhappy life for both Driver Nam and her. We have a widow(KJH’s teacher) and widower( Samuel) in the story. 

That’s a lot of dead people in one drama.

Was this part in the subs? 

Sh says “ it looks like you’re wearing lipstick”. :P 

CB117-A8-C-3-ECC-4-AD8-9-D08-BF2-D7548-E

@nikir I think @stardustvoid was talking about this scene 

DDE26-C0-F-94-CD-485-A-80-C6-1974-DF42-C

• Like 8
  • Sad 8
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Forgive me, @bebebisous33 and @NongpeeP if I seem like I dont want to give up hope with WS “turning over to the light”. Maybe I just always want to see the good in people. My fault :joy: 

@dukesa1122 Like you, I also want to see the good in people, so I am having this hunch that WS will try his best but will eventually realise that it's a lost cause. Anyway, even in the beginning he knew that no one else deserves the CEO position aside from her and the hotel is now at its best bec of her leadership. What's taking over WS now is his "ego", he cannot accept the fact that KJH, who is nothing compared to his status has taken over SH's heart. This is also something new to him for he was used to getting everything instantly and passively. But as you know, men likes to chase so now he is actively doing his best to get her at all cost to the point of coercion. I have peace that they will prevail, the good always prevails so I am rooting for them til the end. 

2 hours ago, nikir said:

Yes ..exactly same here..ever since i heard these lines..my mood has been off..and JH also tells CSH.." till your last breath" or something like that..dont like this at all...i doubt if these lines are coincidences..esp the terminal illness..really why bring it in a beautiful love story out of the blue...i really really hope am wrong!! Please!! :confounded:

@nikir I don't want to think of it as foreshadowing for a sad ending. How can they insert terminal illness at this rate? They're so young and healthy and it's out of the story line ???? I guess it's just goes to show that not all the books that he's read are happy endings. and bec she was expecting another romantic story/line from him, it made her sad to know that it's the opposite especially with the mood they are in, in a beautiful scenery. But you see, he immediately pulled her out of her bad mood and said the things she was longing to hear that boosted her faith in their relationship. Knowing that your partner is willing to be strong for you and fight with you against all the odds ahead is the best gift no amount of money can buy. I love it that she reciprocated his words with a hug which speaks of her gratitude and love. KJH has already invested a lot to gain her love, and I don't think she can be anymore be persuaded by WS or any other guy for that matter. 

• Like 12