[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

@thistle, yes in Asian drama, especially Korean drama, moms are very officious in their children’s lives. I accept that but what I could not accept is the mother going to CSH. It’s plain cowardly. And she knew what she did was wrong because her conscience bothered her to no end until she was finally going to confess it to KJH. In the first place, why not ask KJH to end the relationship? She didn’t want to bravely face him so she went behind his back and tried to make CSH be the bad guy. She did come around in the end but not before a lot of persons were hurt by her actions. 

• Like 4

Dear Encounter family, please do not forget to tweet/send questions regarding the drama to Anne Curtis-Smith on either her Insta or Twitter . She will be hosting Bogum’s fanmeeting in the Philippines on the 22nd of this month. Since she is an actual fan of the drama and our lead pair, it’s more likely that she will understand our questions more than previous MCs who just follow the script.

This could be our last golden opportunity to get questions answered about the drama, so please do contribute with questions! 

Thank you to all on this thread.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

20190612-160340.jpg20190612-160340.jpg20190612-221458.jpg

We were there today!!! The weather was so beautiful in Gangneung but the coffee shop doesn't open anymore  :tears:. There's nothing else inside and :tears:the bench with the latern is gone too! 

Other places in Seoul and Incheon where we were:

20190607-132751.jpg20190607-132418.jpg

Metasequoia Trees Alley in Ilsan Lake Park where he gave her the ring :wub:

20190606-155328.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

@roshzanna The port in Episode 9 is 심곡항 (Simgok)
Gangdong-myeon, Gangneung
https://maps.app.goo.gl/5X7F2FZAVjQa5PMB6

The coffee shop is 37.705010,129.015639
https://goo.gl/maps/vsoATnfD8AqccQ9w6

We went there with the bus 112 from Gangneung Station. Bus 112 has 2 hours interval so you must check, when it starts. From Simgok back to Gangneung also 2 hours Interval. 

From Gangneung Station to Beach coffee you can also take Bus 111, 111-1, 113 but to Simgok Port just the 112. 

Sorry but I deleted the bus schedule already and can't remember where I got off the bus.:dissapointed:

The metasequoia alley is in Ilsan Lake Park. The Geolocation is 37.658769, 126.762523. We went there with the bus M7106 from Seoul Station to Ilsan Lake Park.

I recommend you to use the Kakao Map. It works wonderful. Google Maps doesn't work well in Korea.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

I’m screaming! Did Bogum just visit the very spot that inspired the little prince and the Fox painting in the drama on his bday trip ?

https://mobile.twitter.com/BOGUMMY/status/1140186270632517632 

If I am not mistaken I think the actual photo was taken a day before his birthday. 

Sorry to bother but please explain more what is this? It seems nobody other than you notice this one. What is that spot? :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, ImAryaStark said:

If I am not mistaken I think the actual photo was taken a day before his birthday. 

Sorry to bother but please explain more what is this? It seems nobody other than you notice this one. What is that spot? :sweatingbullets:

Remember the little prince painting in CSH’s room?

58898203-725-F-4-F2-F-961-F-6-A6-F19-FD7

It was inspired by this actual sculpture in Busan. 

3-A52-F2-CA-CE64-4-A88-80-F1-156-C64-C0-

You can see the same big white building in Bogum’s post thanking everyone for celebrating his birthday. 

CD82-DA84-B866-4-C8-C-9-B20-D541-D30-A42

@stardustvoid I think now I’m pretty sure that it’s the same place.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 6/17/2019 at 2:13 PM, gumtaek said:

@ahdrianaa

Reveal hidden contents

Bo Gum was in Busan with his BFF BTS's V.:). Someone posted on IG, the owner of a cafe that they went there, had melon juice and played with the cafe's cat. :) BTS's V posted his Busan pics on their official Twitter account.

Someone made a fanart and tweeted it...

• Love 1