[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

KWS is in the board room, some of the directors question the reason for a co-ceo. KWS says who was responsible for the Cuba fiasco? He makes it clear that the mistake couldn’t have been CSH, he looks around and it looks like he is threatening the rest. 

He says two heads are better than one and says his synergy with SH will be good for the hotel. 

He asks SH if she is uneasy with him being around, asks her for a meal she refuses.

he walks down to the Pr team, introduces himself and singles out KJH, thanks him for his good work in Cuba. 

KJh sends SH a plant that has a good scent, he says she can run her fingers through it and (imagine it being his hair)(putting it in brackets because I had lag, so not sure)

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

He insists on dropping her home. When they’re home, she tells him to leave. He tells her to scoot over and jumps into bed with her. She says she is uncomfortable and can’t sleep, tells him to have some tea and then go to his place. He pushes her down and says “ I’ve got tea at my place, did I come all the way for this?”. She throws him off, he sulks saying “ I came out in this cold weather”. But gets a big smile and says the bed is so comfortable, it “ feels like my rightful place”, then SH says nobody has slept on that side of the bed not even Sec Jang. KJH says that the side of the bed recognizes its owner. Lol.

she fidgets again and he pulls her into his arms and says he wishes this is how they went to sleep every night, in each other’s arms. sH is quiet, he asks why and she says she is happy. 

Sounds familiar?

Yes, they are adults and madly in love, and this is what happens in REAL life. I like how the show doesn't avoid these REAL situations and REAL conversations.  And I think this is why so many of us feel a connection with the show and our OTP

PR team leader asks SH if she is doing okay and  it’s obvious that SH isn’t okay. SH smiles at her and tells her to touch the plant and everything becomes better, Pr team leader touches the plant and says she doesn’t get it. Lol

Driver Nam has collected all the information that SH needed.

KJH and Hi are at the restaurant, they are discussing the events of the day. dongsaenb bumps into HI, she freaks out because of her Pd notebook. LDC is surprised to see her lose her cool, she is still clutching her bag. KJH says things have been crazy at work, so she is on edge

WS sees JH and asks him if he had his meal, JH warns him about the hotel and it’s importance to SH 

laaagggg.

SH looking at the name plate on her table, CEO CSH.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

New ship!

Dongsaeng knew that HI always liked KJH, looks like he has been observing her since schol. She runs out to cry, he comes out and tells her not to cry and live happily like him. He jokes and tells her he will set her up with someone, HI says it better not be LDC. They laugh, she threatens him not to tell KJH about her liking him.  

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

It’s the weekend, JH is taking some food for the old widow ; her legs are acting up. Calls Sh and she’s at work, she worries for the old widow and asks to be informed about the old widows health. JH wants to meet later that day, she says there is too much work. He says it’s okay since he plans to spend time with SH until she is an old granny, SH says she better live a long life in this case.

why do they keep foreshadowing death! :tears:

• Like 8
  • Sad 10
  • Thanks 3