[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

27 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Yes, l have watched tonight episode in subs. You are right chingu, fight is starting among them. 

Because of her pride, KY rejected HH suggestion to borrow money when her dad needs for his Cell beauty.. I think that KY's brother will ask HH for help when emergency comes.

HH did not elaborate to KY so much about Emily and himself, just about their marriage after she almost recovered from her injuries.

Yes, I also feel  that it must be the 'towel' scene that make KY hardly believe HH anymore.

l think HH wants to get back KY is not really easy from now on as she feels hurt that Emily and HH live such luxurious house compare to her marriage with him.

Another fight will be HH's mum, Emily and KY to have Yoon Soo.

Sad......there is no preview for episode 60.

yes no preview but from the text in kbs site . SN will break the enregistement pen and Emili wil reveal that se is feack.

i feel bad: what more suffer we will see in next 50 episoes?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, fansdrama said:

lf both are not the case then l can't think that how HH and KY could be back together if Emily is still around.

@fansdrama Emily will use tht child as a ttoll to keep her marriage JH file for a petition or divorce ad Emily could use giving his son a  full family home being mother appa and child.. All she needs is ti get KY to say that her and JH will never get back together and he's stuck like chuck.. Of course mom will back Emily up because she don't stand a chance with KY after whats she's done.. 

All will go down in the name of needing to change nthe family registry so he can start school full time.  If Emily seen she or HH mom don;t stand a snowball chance in hell she will take the child then.. All she'll see is she can;t have him she'll take what's apart of him and he can go back to KY and have ore kids with her..

@sava2sava Chingu are you trying to make me cry? LOL:bawling: What's worse is that your idea's sound so possible...  I truly don't know if I can handle seeing that sweet little boy being traumatized by Emily or JH's Mother.  Not to mention seeing KY suffer again!   My heart broke for her standing by that car asking almost as if she was begging him why and what did I do to you? Was it something I did wrong? Man my heart jumped to my throat and it was hard to watch those raw emotions of hers spilling over flooding our screen and being so broken she just couldn't understand and wanted so desperately for him to just explain it somehow...

One thing for sure that pen with the wicked witch's confession about pushing KY might come in handy later...  I don't think KY will be forgiving JH to soon.  She may have been drunk but the visions of Emily and the betrayal of seeing her like that cut her heart out and you could feel it was deep...

Seeing Emily holding YS at the end today all I have to say is I hope KY takes no prisoners and I hope she gives her more than a piece of her mind...

I can't understand why JH married Emily.  There is no reason why they needed to go that far.  Even if it is a contract marriage.  I know he felt bad that SN tried to have her killed along with him and he wanted to save her by taking her to the US but there is no valid reason for marrying her.  He could have supported her and been there for her while she was recovering.  He said she was in the hospital for 6 years recovering and had only been able to walk the last year.  Why would he marry her 3 years ago?  I am baffled by this.  Emily's father is dead and from what we know, none of her family had money, and she had to borrow money from SN for her fathers surgery etc.  I don't think money is the reason the married.  They could have joined forces to get revenge on SN without getting married. 

I agree with others that Emily loves JH and wants to keep him for herself even know they have a contract marriage.  I do think she will try anything to keep him from leaving her.  JH feels sorry for her and pities her because of what she has suffered but that doesn't mean he should have married her and be tied to her forever. There is no way that Emily will be able to keep JH by trying to take his son away from GY.  I really don't think JH will allow her  to do anything to GY or YS.  She may try to team up with his mother and try to take YS but JH's mother has no rights to YS either.  At this point, unless they go to court, there is no way any of them can take YS away from GY.  He is registered under her name and can attend school without having to have a father.  So I don't think that will be one of the scenarios presented to us.  If they did go to court to try and take him from GY, they would never win custody since they wanted no part of him to begin with.  JH cut all ties with GY when he left her 6 years ago.  His mother and sister did too, so they have no chance of getting him.

I am so happy that DY is finally aware of some of SN's evil doings.  If he knew everything about her, he would want to kill her for all she has done to GY.  GY has been an idiot for putting up with her and keeping quiet about it all.  I love seeing SN finally getting paid back for her evil ways.  

Hello everyone

I have been silent again because every time I write my POV, I kinda don’t like what I wrote. Lol I act like I am writing a novel. Lol

Well I rather enjoyed watching episode 57-59. I loved it so much in fact. I was so afraid to watch them because a lot of you guys were not happy with KY’s attitude. 

KY. 57-59. 

She was acting herself and did the right thing. For a woman who waited for her husband of 3 months for 6 years. She had to go through the motion of pain, hurt and lashing out.  Se Na  manipulated KY to go to HH’s home. KY would never have entrer his home of Se Na did it drag her there. She would have stayed outside yelling, cursing at HH and crying her heart out. Since Ky did see for herself that they built a home and was living well, it woke her up from her dream. Waking up from this dream ,gave her the strength to move on and find happiness. 

HH 57-59 

He is a man who has come up with a plan to destroy his enemy a s put a stop to her destruction. This plan he created was perfect but he forgot he is dealing with the human factor.  Humans change and makes mistakes. There are other variables he did not put in his pan, the birth of his son , Ka Young and the mental state of Emily.  He has three weakness he did not add to bis plan. Sure he got rid of KY but his love her makes her a target that can be used against and now that he knows he has child, the child can used to stop all his revenge plans. 

Emily. 57-59

This girl doesn’t look stable in my eyes. The gleam in her eyes gave me the creeps when the mentioned of children. SN looking so happy of having a child and the feeling you have when you do have a child. I think Emily may not be able to bare children herself. She seemes to be very much in love with Jimmy. Lol She knows Jimmy doesn’t love her , is scared of losing him. Emily seems to be very selfish for wanting 

HH, YS and keeps changing the plans HH has set in motion.Emily was to stay hidden, what does she do she comes out. She is a total richard simmons and very annoying. Her greed is also what got her almost killed in the first place. Emily seems to have forgotten that Se Na wants HER DEAD. Here she is walking around freely in sK with no care in the world. She is crazy. 

@USAFarmgirl I agree the pen will be used in the drama later and it will  be key to Se Na’s true character. I was so Doo Young called her a monster. He is right how can a pregnant woman push another pregnant lady down the stairs. How can he allow this woman raised their daughter. 

As always @sava2sava prediction always come true about kdrama. If Emily do kidnap  YS, was HH will be very upset with her because he told her to her face, he has no right because he was never there for his son. What right does he have to take his son away from the only family he has ever known. Of course crazy Emily is thinking making a family with HH , she will

bw able to keep him. I do pity her because it seems Emily needs to a nurses aid to take care of her because she isn’t completely healed and never will be. Se Na did a number on her but it is due to her greed. Look it where Emiky’s Greed got her.  

The saddest thing is that HH seems to beannoued with her at times but then the pity set on because of what happen to her. 

So far, the part where the girl slips her love interest a mickey and says  they slept together - that hasn't come up. Emily could possibly do that - it wouldn't be a crime because she and Hunk-of- (blank) are legally married. I digress...

When the Hunk was looking at his son's picture...I only thought of the song Cry Me a River. He will have many more tears to shed. To me it's time for him to cry and it's time for KY to stop the tears, buck up and grow up. I hope she comes out fighting...

I, for the life of me, can see no reason for Hunk of Blank to have remarried. I'm not 100% anti-Hunker...yet. I 'm 100% pro-KY. 

Ep 59 w/Eng subs:

1)  I think SweetGirl is dumb as a box of hammers waiting 6 years for a man she knew for 3 months who ditched her without looking back!  BUT... that is KDrama romance for you.  It plays into the soul-mate, one-true-love fantasy.  PLUS, she is all sweetness and sunshine to the woman that pushed her down a flight of stairs!  Dumb as a box of hammers.  

EVERYTHING / EVERYONE in this drama moved on 6 years but everything and everyone is the EXACTLY the same, except for the crappy hairdos.  

So, WHY move the story forward 6 years except for effect?  

OH, and so HotHunk could have made a mil$ or two, return to take his revenge.  His return for revenge would not have the same effect if he returned to work as a waiter or something. 

Blondie & DramaQueen will conspire to snatch the CuteKiddo from SweetGirl.  Blondie to get on her in-law's & contract-hubby's good side.  DramaQueen just to have some lines in the series.  

So we now know HotHunk & Blondie are in a contract marriage which ends when WitchyFake goes to jail.  I can hardly wait.  

6 hours ago, watchumlots said:

Blondie & DramaQueen will conspire to snatch the CuteKiddo from SweetGirl.  Blondie to get on her in-law's & contract-hubby's good side.  DramaQueen just to have some lines in the series.  

@watchumlots  I like you after todays episode I think Emily will get SN to kidnap the child and bring him to her..

KY as you say dumber then a bag of hammers.. For someone like Emily to have lost her memory she found her way to the resturant and all her actions leads to wanting YS.. KY didn't even tell HH about Emily coming to the resturant but something about some other bull.. 

I don;t even want to go into dumb brother leaving that usb so SN can get it..

18 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@watchumlots  I like you after todays episode I think Emily will get SN to kidnap the child and bring him to her..

KY as you say dumber then a bag of hammers.. For someone like Emily to have lost her memory she found her way to the resturant and all her actions leads to wanting YS.. KY didn't even tell HH about Emily coming to the resturant but something about some other bull.. 

I don;t even want to go into dumb brother leaving that usb so SN can get it..

l agree that Emily will kidnap YS sooner. She will either conspire with SN or HH's mum. Both of them want YS.

HH will soon knows about Emily being crazy and regrets of caring her.

I am glad  to see that Jaedong, KY's step brother went to HH to complain about Emily been to the restaurant to meet YS.

This shows his love and concern to his half sister, KY.

Emily will be in a few more episodes I think..... She will either dying or is asked to leave the country.. Kidnapping is a crime, she will get charged when she is caught.

l feel happy too that KY didn't want to receive HH's call. This shows she is determined to ignore and cut the contact with him.

Just now, fansdrama said:

l agree that Emily will kidnap YS sooner. She will either conspire with SN or HH's mum. Both of them want YS.

HH will be soon knows about Emily being crazy and regrets of pity her.

I am glad  to see that Jaedong, KY's step brother went to HH to complain about Emily been to the restaurant to meet YS.

This shows his love and concern to his half sister, KY.

Emily will be in a few more episodes I think..... She will either dying or is asked to leave the country.. Kidnapping is a crime, she will get charged when she is caught.

l feel happy too that KY didn't want to receive HH's call. This shows she is determined to ignore and cut the contact with him.

Why are you happy with this?Again the venom at him makes zero sense at this point

Only acting smart right now is JH everyone else  yeesh

These people cannot protect themselves at all I see, none of them think  or listen just lashes out.

Look what is "sick" about that recording is evidence of a crime that is for your case  ,very stupid.

How is he a "wicked jerk" for telling you to protect you company and warning you ahead of time?

They so far loves to badmouth him but accept the help at the same time. :confused:

I started watching "Love till the End" looking for some happy story, but I was so disappointed. Even the two leads got divorced :(. Anyway, although I sympathize with KY, but the story is very realistic, which makes it very probable. The problem now is with the OST, whenever I hear the songs or the music, I start crying. I have this problem with sad music, going back to "Winter Sonata" and "Stairway to Heaven"  :bawling:

Even as I child, I watched anime (Japanese) and sad music made cry so much :( 

59 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I started watching "Love till the End" looking for some happy story, but I was so disappointed. Even the two leads got divorced :(. Anyway, although I sympathize with KY, but the story is very realistic, which makes it very probable. The problem now is with the OST, whenever I hear the songs or the music, I start crying. I have this problem with sad music, going back to "Winter Sonata" and "Stairway to Heaven"  :bawling:

Even as I child, I watched anime (Japanese) and sad music made cry so much :( 

@nohamahamoud2002  Check out Secrets and Lies it's right along with all the rest of them.. MBC used to put oput some goodies but they did away with the dailies altogether.... 

I haven't watched the sub version I'm still dumbfounded how Emily found her way there.. I did like the fact she did get a hold of the lying witch hair and went to step brother and rattled his mind about her being real or a fake.. 

It wasn't too good episode and it's boring. I hoped that everybody would fight, but KY's brother told, that HotHunk is sick. Why??? Because he wants to reveal the truth and put Sena in prison. I hate that everybody wants to cover up what Sena did. Yet HyunKi is coward too... He knows now that Sena is fake, but he doesn't help them. I'm not surprised. And Hyeri wants to bring KY and HyunKi together??? No way, it's so awkward... After he knows about fake Sena, I don't support.

I hope once HotHunk will show his emotions, because he fully holds back. Poor guy, he had to delete his son's photo. I understand that KY suffered a lot, and just we saw her life, but we don't know how HotHunk lived. I guess he couldn't have easy life too, he always nurse his wife and plan his revenge. Now they don't let him around his son plus his wife ruin his revenge-plan... It's unfair. Although i agreed with his revenge, not with his methods (divorce, then remarried...). He should have taken KY with him in New York. 

Just it was two little good thing in this episode: Sena's tantrum in HotHunk's office (I loved his calmness, I guess he has copy or bigger plan) and HotHunk's assistant (he is so funny with his uninterested sarcasm).

KY must be making her mind not to keep in touch with HH anymore. I mean that is good for HH as he can continue to take his revenge as plan.

He must have realized that he still love KY and after his revenge till putting Sena in prison, he will court her again.

Yes, this episode is rather boring. l hoped tonight episode will be better.

Sena will soon kick out from her post in YB.  After she lost everything including her daughter, she will surely plan to take revenge on HH......maybe will  conspire with Emily to kidnap YS.

Emily is already crazy as she thinks that YS looks like her and is taking him as her son. She is real creepy!!:crazy:

So I was right about the 'staged marriage' between JH and Emily.  Knowing fully well how much he loves KY, I don't think involving himself with another woman would be an option while they were separated/divorced.

One thing a bit off that I noticed is - what is so heartbreaking for KY to know that JH had married another woman when they were already divorced before JH left?  She was the one who suggested that JH leave the country and forget about the revenge.  JH did leave but still planned his revenge. 

As far as the son is concerned, no one has rights to the boy but his own mother, KY.  On the other hand, JH could still claim legal rights as father since YS was conceived prior to the filing of the divorce documents.  The only way JH can claim paternity rights at  this time,  if he so insist, is to submit to a DNA testing.  I'm sure KY was trying to keep the relationship between the  then unborn child  and  the ex-husband by notifying JH's mother and sister but she was rejected.  If and  when they try to snatch YS from his mother,  they will all be  charged with kidnapping - even if JH's mother claims she is the grandmother - but this claim would require for them to show  proof of relationship.

The USB - waahhh!!!  what an idiotic move by Do Young!!!  Hasn't he acknowledged the evil  deeds of his wife yet?  And it's also funny that Sena was informed that there was proof against her evil deeds and it is in a USB. 

And how can Sena just pick up an item on JH's desk and break it?  I was shaking my head when she picked up the desk phone and  slammed it on the floor!!! 

BTW - this drama is  quite  similar to another daily drama I  painfully watched - First Love Again.  The revenge, the unknown child, and the evil second lead who, just like Sena never run out of evil things to do.

Just now, fansdrama said:

KY must be making her mind not to keep in touch with HH anymore. I mean that is good for HH as he can continue to take his revenge as plan.

He must have realized that he still love KY and after his revenge till putting Sena in prison, he will court her again.

Yes, this episode is rather boring. l hoped tonight episode will be better.

Sena will soon kick out from her post in YB.  After she lost everything including her daughter, she will surely plan to take revenge on HH......maybe will  conspire with Emily to kidnap YS.

Emily is already crazy as she thinks that YS looks like her and is taking him as her son. She is real creepy!!:crazy:

It is known that KY and JH love each other very much - especially KY who initiated their relationship.  They would probably avoid each other for now but they would join hands in making sure their son is away from any danger.

4 hours ago, csancsy said:

It wasn't too good episode and it's boring. I hoped that everybody would fight, but KY's brother told, that HotHunk is sick. Why??? Because he wants to reveal the truth and put Sena in prison. I hate that everybody wants to cover up what Sena did. Yet HyunKi is coward too... He knows now that Sena is fake, but he doesn't help them. I'm not surprised. And Hyeri wants to bring KY and HyunKi together??? No way, it's so awkward... After he knows about fake Sena, I don't support.

@csancsy  You have know worries you see Emily is getting this put out there quick because she wants to focus on how to keep Hot Hunk by using his child she got bigger fishes to fry and SN is a done deal once she's outed for being the fake she is.. Emily is going to make sure everyone knows she comes from the slums of New York and a Orphan on top of it..

3 hours ago, viyra said:

The USB - waahhh!!!  what an idiotic move by Do Young!!!  Hasn't he acknowledged the evil  deeds of his wife yet?  And it's also funny that Sena was informed that there was proof against her evil deeds and it is in a USB. 

@viyra I don;t even want to talk about dumb brother He must be still thinking he could wait for her to do her 6 moinths jail sentence.. 

3 hours ago, viyra said:

It is known that KY and JH love each other very much - especially KY who initiated their relationship.  They would probably avoid each other for now but they would join hands in making sure their son is away from any danger.

Emily using the child will only put them back together again..

Archived