Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

Recommended Posts

the prediction seems to be correct. Gorae is sick and Mr Kang might be the one who could save him

The truth will be revealed, Mr Kang is innocent and now he is the one who could save your son/brother. Let's see how HongShil/Daya begs for Mr Kang and Doran's forgiveness.

 

The only way throughout the drama that WDR could use to get back with DR is Grandma, now he is playing that card again.

....

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jamie Hartford said:

Wow, I really hate this drama’s writer so much.  What the heck is she trying to do here?  I know this is a small world, but it can’t be that small that the day HJ goes to the church, Mr. Kang goes to it as well?   The writer is aching us on this couple.  Why can’t Kang run after her and hold on to her?  Why can’t he live a little shameless?  He knows he didn’t kill DY’s dad.  Also, if the writer is gonna make those two break up, stop letting them keep running into each other.  It is painful for them and also painful for the audience.  Stop playing with their feelings before HJ really decides to end her life.  On a side note, Kang needs to ask somebody for help, you crazy, don’t just figure out everything yourself.  In the mean time he is trying to find that homeless person, HJ has gone insane or crazy, I don’t know which word is better to describe it.  

 

I seriously think this writer is crazy.  She turned a very health person, GR, into a sick person.  Like what the heck, does she have a family member that is going thru an illness?  Also, she turned HJ, a fun and loving character into a person who has a very unstable feelings.  So I predict, HJ will either try to kill herself because she tried that once and she is not afraid.  Or two, she’ll end up in at a mental hospital.  People with mental problems usually are in dangerous stage.  Her sister said it herself, she changes her mood at random times.  You never know what kind of mood they are in and they change their personalities in a second.  So her sister needs to watch her closely.  

 

And another thing, it is pretty sad that the netizens can predict the story and know who is gonna save who or how the story is gonna process.  The writer just needs to finish up!  I am getting tired of all the misunderstandings and couples crying.  

Yeah I am bored of them keep making all the good couples meet then cry it happen like 300 times already.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2019 at 6:02 AM, smhelen said:

Or find that woman who witnessed the stabbing. 

Nevermind, that woman is dead. Aighoooo. All my theories have been shattered. 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any plot development today folks? I feel like I can't be bothered to watch today's ep either (didn't watch yesterday's ep) because nothing good happened in the ep lol.

 

Also, I swear some people have the wildest theories about this drama lol. On another site people speculate that TP might be GR and DY's half brother because the dad was having an affair with the secretary, and that the loan shark married her after the murder so she couldn't rat him out. I'm not saying that these theories are impossible, but if they were true then the writers really had some twisted mind lol.

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@luvabe

 

"Any plot development today folks?"

 

Go Rae is suffering from liver disorder most likely cirrhosis from the symptoms that he is displaying thus making room for "liver transplant"

 

Liver is the only human organ that regenerates, therefore a living donor will eventually regenerates his/her liver & return to its normal size shortly after surgical removal part of the liver for transplant

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KBS just released a new BTS video.

You can watch it here on V LIVE: https://www.vlive.tv/video/114597

 

At least you can see the the cast getting along really well and laughing together. Definitely a lot more smiles and laughter in the BTS than the actual drama right now lol.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, gerrytan8063 said:

@luvabe

 

"Any plot development today folks?"

 

Go Rae is suffering from liver disorder most likely cirrhosis from the symptoms that he is displaying thus making room for "liver transplant"

 

Liver is the only human organ that regenerates, therefore a living donor will eventually regenerates his/her liver & return to its normal size shortly after surgical removal part of the liver for transplant

 

 

So nothing new with regard to Mr. Kang's case?

 

Seems like the plot is really going the way viewers predict it to be, which is kinda... disappointing in a way...

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I say let HJ save him (GR) and the writer makes her not be able to wake up and make Kang realize how much he needed her.  And let’s make it after he knows for sure that he is not guilty and then tell all her family members!! That way they will let him stay by her side.  I hope the writer will surprise us with the story. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ayame said:

KBS just released a new BTS video.

You can watch it here on V LIVE: https://www.vlive.tv/video/114597

 

At least you can see the the cast getting along really well and laughing together. Definitely a lot more smiles and laughter in the BTS than the actual drama right now lol.

Lol Choi Soo-jong is funny. And aw, it was GR's birthday :heart:

 

47 minutes ago, Jamie Hartford said:

I say let HJ save him (GR) and the writer makes her not be able to wake up and make Kang realize how much he needed her.  And let’s make it after he knows for sure that he is not guilty and then tell all her family members!! That way they will let him stay by her side.  I hope the writer will surprise us with the story. 

So you want Mr. Kang to have to ask for DY's family's permission to be able to stay with HJ? Lol sorry but that doesn't make sense to me. DY's family must see for themselves that Kang is a good man and that he and HJ need to be together. If HJ falls ill, her sister HS should be the one who asks (or even begs) Mr. Kang to be with HJ, not the other way around.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, luvabe said:

So you want Mr. Kang to have to ask for DY's family's permission to be able to stay with HJ? Lol sorry but that doesn't make sense to me. DY's family must see for themselves that Kang is a good man and that he and HJ need to be together. If HJ falls ill, her sister HS should be the one who asks (or even begs) Mr. Kang to be with HJ, not the other way around.

 

Wait, I didn’t say he would have to ask for their permission to stay with her! I meant Kang will realize how much he actually loves her and will not let her go regardless of what the family says.  Because we have seen a lot scenes where he wants to hold on to her, but he can’t because of his past.  Thus, at the same time, the family also finds out that he is not guilty of the crime.  I am really hoping the homeless person will go to DY’s mom and tell her himself that Kang does not have crime.  

 

Another thing, I know it’s gonna happen, but the writer did not need to make Kang a life saver to realize he is a nice perso.  DY’s family might think, that is something that he should do because of what he did.  There are other ways to show that he is a good person, for example show that sincerely cares for HJ or other things.   

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jamie Hartford said:

 

Wait, I didn’t say he would have to ask for their permission to stay with her! I meant Kang will realize how much he actually loves her and will not let her go regardless of what the family says.  Because we have seen a lot scenes where he wants to hold on to her, but he can’t because of his past.  Thus, at the same time, the family also finds out that he is not guilty of the crime.  I am really hoping the homeless person will go to DY’s mom and tell her himself that Kang does not have crime.  

 

Another thing, I know it’s gonna happen, but the writer did not need to make Kang a life saver to realize he is a nice perso.  DY’s family might think, that is something that he should do because of what he did.  There are other ways to show that he is a good person, for example show that sincerely cares for HJ or other things.   

Okay my apologies - I might've misunderstood you since you wrote that you wanted him to "tell all her family members" about his feelings for HJ. In any case, what I'm afraid is that after Mr. Kang is proven innocent, HJ will be too ashamed of her family and won't want to see Mr. Kang again because of that.

 

And true, they don't have to make Mr. Kang a life saver (literally) to make other people realize he's a good person. But considering DY and HS's characters, I doubt that they'll realize that even after he's saved GR's life.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want poor Kang to endanger his life just to save GR :(, this is the worst option. It reminds me of another drama aired currently. Writers usually use dementia and liver disease. I wonder why. 

 

I think the loan shark will confess at the end. He feels guilty already

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't you hate it when good guys are misunderstood? I just watched a video of GR getting angry at Mr. Kang for not remembering the murder, and much as I like GR, I felt kinda angry at him. I mean, I can understand his anger, but still... The writers are just so mean :dissapointed:

 

In the preview I think DY said something about Grandma dying, and YR shouts at her and then leaves their bedroom. I hope he soon realizes what kind of person DY is. Also, Mr. Kang will find out about GR's illness next week. I'm not sure what the writers are planning, but I feel like they'll make it that Mr. Kang, out of guilt, volunteers to save GR.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was angry they are using  her as a caregiver and they are the ones wanted him to end end marriage I would be very angry too and want to get back together since they forced them part with their garbage.

 

Glad he call them out on that,of course they still trying to set him up and dont listen.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dramaninja said:

He was angry they are using  her as a caregiver and they are the ones wanted him to end end marriage I would be very angry too and want to get back together since they forced them part with their garbage.

 

Glad he call them out on that,of course they still trying to set him up and dont listen.

Lol you're talking about WDR right? I was talking about GR tho...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, luvabe said:

Lol you're talking about WDR right? I was talking about GR tho...

Nah I was posting random though lol we all each focus on different things to talk about with this drama it works well!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, luvabe said:

Lol you're talking about WDR right? I was talking about GR tho...

Well Granny is going to throw a Mickey in the situation with the rich girl next week lol , I would

not be surprised , If Granny let's it slip about what DR told her at her house. She tried to hide her feelings WDR , But Granny knew better. As her freind told her she's a bad liar .

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean really they are using his ex wife who he loves and who they belittle as every turn but he does not get to be with her? These idiots need a harsh lesson.

 

This is very cruel.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

He was angry they are using  her as a caregiver and they are the ones wanted him to end end marriage I would be very angry too and want to get back together since they forced them part with their garbage.

 

Glad he call them out on that,of course they still trying to set him up and dont listen.

 

I think WDR was almost to the point of moving on from DR until he visited the house with Halmoni there. The DR told him that showing up at her house is making things harder on her, he knew then she still loves him very much. That is the shot in he arm he needed I think. 

 

If his Dad is that shameless to ask WDR's ex-wife to take care of Halmoni, I believe WDR lost respect for his parents at that point. 

 

Also, something tells me that Halmoni's dementia episode is going to scare the heiress off. Furthermore, you would think that Madam Airhead would be checking into the heiress just a little bit. After all, her first marriage only lasted a month. I think there is more than meets the eye there.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, luvabe said:

Don't you hate it when good guys are misunderstood? I just watched a video of GR getting angry at Mr. Kang for not remembering the murder, and much as I like GR, I felt kinda angry at him. I mean, I can understand his anger, but still... The writers are just so mean :dissapointed:

 

In the preview I think DY said something about Grandma dying, and YR shouts at her and then leaves their bedroom. I hope he soon realizes what kind of person DY is. Also, Mr. Kang will find out about GR's illness next week. I'm not sure what the writers are planning, but I feel like they'll make it that Mr. Kang, out of guilt, volunteers to save GR.

I hope Kang doesn't have to donate part of his liver. This is so sad. Mr Kang knows he may be innocent. I hope he finds the loan shark before any thing gets worse :(

 

Yes I don't like GR's attitude too. Kang fainted and then found the dentist stabbed. I don't know why no one tries to understand him.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...