[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

37 minutes ago, Lovebeats3 said:

Hi there, I have been seriously watching this drama for the past 2 months and really love this drama. 

I love how the writer put all those character in place. No wonder she won the Best Scriptwriter. 

Now, the drama will conclude this week. Feel excited but sad at the same time. Based on picture shared from social media, I guess everyone will get happy ending.

p/s: I couldn't stop laughing when HJ is the one is pregnant first while there are also 3 younger couples still can't produce  baby especially Daya. Mr Kang so powerful. :blush:

Hmm what pic?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Lovebeats3 said:

p/s: I couldn't stop laughing when HJ is the one is pregnant first while there are also 3 younger couples still can't produce  baby especially Daya. Mr Kang so powerful. :blush:

Edited 6 hours ago by Lovebeats3

Haha, I understand how you feel!  But I have like, because the writer needs the story to move and there needs to be conflict between her and Kang, that’s probably why she wrote it!  Also, HJ had want one for quite sometime!! Also, are we gonna be able to see HJ’s baby?  I also look at the picture, it doesn’t look like we’ll see the baby. I really hope the writer will put that in!  

53 minutes ago, Jamie Hartford said:

Haha, I understand how you feel!  But I have like, because the writer needs the story to move and there needs to be conflict between her and Kang, that’s probably why she wrote it!  Also, HJ had want one for quite sometime!! Also, are we gonna be able to see HJ’s baby?  I also look at the picture, it doesn’t look like we’ll see the baby. I really hope the writer will put that in!  

i have facebook I cant find that picture.

1 hour ago, Jamie Hartford said:

Spoiler

I think there will be a baby. Saw a baby in the group picture .

5 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

These are the only ones I am seeing.

Spoiler

Baby with the blue jacket might be Mr Kang and HJ baby. If I'm not mistaken I saw 51st birthday in other picture. It might be time jump and everyone will be celebrating Mr Kang's birthday. 

But maybe I'm wrong. Hahaha

55448453_2189803467766258_74716173038895

Spoiler

53769910_2189803581099580_27750114884384

Spoiler

53711545_2189803641099574_85791412060411

Spoiler

53921355_2189803684432903_22844210437811

Spoiler

53789511_2189803767766228_34765368007285

Spoiler

53826552_2189803904432881_75835139322334

Spoiler

54514881_2189804011099537_33760905637857

They going to dragggggggg this until the end

Yall will be happy to know Kang and HJ seems to have made up.

Daya dragging off the other girl her husband is cheating on her with to her nest somewhere and DR following her should be funny.Also WDR meeting face to face with the backer guy at the company should be interesting.

No preview from what I seen,is tomorrow the last episode?

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

They going to dragggggggg this until the end

Yall will be happy to know Kang and HJ seems to have made up.

Doran dragging off the other girl her husband is cheating on her with to her nest somewhere and DR following her should be funny.Also WDR meeting face to face with the backer guy at the company should be interesting.

No preview from what I seen,is tomorrow the last episode?

Erm..I’m sorry but the info that you give is incorrect, if you haven't watch it, please don't make assumptions.

Anyways, to make it short, DR’s father name has finally been clear to the public that he wasn't the killer. People who threw eggs at DR came back to apologize with flowers! LOL!  The irony!

If I was DR I would take my eggs and throwback at them. 

HJ told DY that DR is the father and ugh! Can't stand DY, her face expression makes me wanna slap her!

Then WDR’s mother had a talk with DR’s father! That richard simmons! I just want to pull her hair! At this point, I don't even want DR to deal with that toxic family in law.

WDR and DR’s father had a talk and due to the influence of WDR’s mother, the conversation left WDR heart-broken. *rolls eyes.

Oh DR and the baker go on a movie date :), so cute! I haven’t seen DR so relax, happy, and laughing in a long time.  I hope they will end up together. As much as I like WDR, his family is too much trouble for DR and her family. 

I want to see DR finish her school and become a lawyer, that was her original dream before her adopted dad passed away.

Mr. Kang joined HJ’s family for fabulous dinner. :) DR’s adopted mother told everyone that HJ is pregnant because she was showing pregnant symptoms like  nausea. Everyone is shocked but happy. 

Oh cute scene: MR.KANG and HJ are happy together when they received the baby’s little shoes. 

I'm not gonna go into details, as DY pretends to go to bed, her husband sneak out for his rendezvous with his mistress. In the daytime, DY see the mistress, walks up to her and grab her by her hair and drag her to the corner. DR is walking by and she see DY dragging the mistress’s hair, so she follows.

i hope DR will protect the mistress because it looks like the mistress is much nicer than DY. 

But with the way the writer-nim previous works, DR might protect and defend DY if the mistress attempt to hurt DY.

Ugh! I do not want to see that happen, so i prayed that tomorrow episode DR can finally slap the hell out of DY and defend the mistress!

During the corporate meeting, WDR us shocked to find the handsome baker at the meeting and in process of finding  out that the baker is the grandson of this huge corporate that WDR is working with. It's nice to see Baker in a suit. 

DR and her father deserves every ounce of happiness and I hope DR will get with the baker. At least the baker’s family will not give DR and her family troubles, especially the fact that the grandfather will do anything to have his grandson back and I’m pretty sure he already did a background check on DR and her father. 

So if they get together, she can live a happy married life with loving in-laws and become a lawyer. 

8 minutes ago, Boba said:

Erm...I’m sorry but the info that you give is incorrect, if you haven't watch it, please don't make assumptions.

Anyways, to make it short, DR’s father name has finally been clear to the public that he wasn't the killer. People who threw eggs at DR came back to apologize with flowers! LOL!  The irony!

If I was DR I would take my eggs and throwback at them. 

HJ told DY that DR is the father and ugh! Can't stand DY, her face expression makes me wanna slap her!

Then WDR’s mother had a talk with DR’s father! That richard simmons! I just want to pull her hair! At this point, I don't even want DR to deal with that toxic family in law.

WDR and DR’s father had a talk and due to the influence of WDR’s mother. *rolls eyes

Will update more, lol gonna go back to bed. 

Excuse me dont be rude to me like this ok? You can just tell me that I got stuff wrong since I am just assuming  base off what I seen.

Alot of us here dont understand the language that does not stop us from watching raw episodes and speculation its all good fun.

14 minutes ago, smhelen said:

You are right. Nothing much to add in this episode. I will wait for tomorrow. 

They left all the good stuff at the  end of the episode,wanted Daya to suffer this episode!

I feel like its going to be a rush ending really no real justice .

Archived