[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 minute ago, parkparkloveu said:

Yoo Mi's character will probably go on a business trip together with Young Joon and it will make Mi So jealous hahaha. 

Omo! MS will go crazy thinking about yoo mi and young joon being together. Omo! Ihhh. I can't wait for next week episodes! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

27 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Yoo Mi's character will probably go on a business trip together with Young Joon and it will make Mi So jealous hahaha. 

That's what I am thinking also. KMS might be very jealous and I am imagining how baddassss she is when it happens LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I don't know if my heart was just beating too fast...or it just stopped all together, but I know for sure I need an ambulance to take me to the emergency after posting these gifs....:joy:

See what I mean about not getting a kiss in every episode?.....that it's a good thing....when we finally get one, it's HOT and EXPLOSIVE!!!! 2018new_tianping_thumb.png

Kmdyktl.gif

pvF0REX.gif

• Like 13

After watching the ep 12 Kiss on high volume, I know why kdramas have OSTs playing during a kiss scene. Cause the sound of our beloved OTP kissing without any music is so sensual. Their breathing, the sound of the kissing.... driving me nuts. Our PD truly knows how to drive a Park Park shippers mind nuts :wub::blink:

• Like 6
  • LOL 11

LOVE, LUST, and PASSION 2018new_huaxin_org.png

XTyGvha.gif

U16janN.gif

0CxTMJt.gif

Overkill postings of this kissing scene? Probably....but can't deny they are killing us softly every single time you see this. I've even enlarged it for your viewing pleasures 2018new_touxiao_org.png

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Hi ParkPark shippers!!!! Demand survey for Director’s Cut DVD/BluRay is in progress. Please help take the survey if you have not, this way there will be higher chance for it to get produce. We can get more goodies and possibly uncut scenes that were not air on broadcast. Here is the link http://cafe.daum.net/secretaryKimDVD . English instructions and information are on the cafe. English subtitles are possible if only international fans’ demands are high. Currently the amount is quite low, so please participate! Spread love and support for ParkPark couple and the team :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, kjdream99 said:

Hi ParkPark shippers!!!! Demand survey for Director’s Cut DVD/BluRay is in progress. Please help take the survey if you have not, this way there will be higher chance for it to get produce. We can get more goodies and possibly uncut scenes that were not air on broadcast. Here is the link http://cafe.daum.net/secretaryKimDVD . English instructions and information are on the cafe. English subtitles are possible if only international fans’ demands are high. Currently the amount is quite low, so please participate! Spread love and support for ParkPark couple and the team :)

Thank you for this info and link.    #Bubi shippers... for those preferring english sub-titles,  please order so they will take note and do english too ...please  order.  #Bubi #ParkPark #2Park  

• Like 5