[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

#BuBi shippers or shall I say #ParkPark ?  :blush:  Annyeonghasaeyooooooo....

It's really a nice feeling to see and read all of the comments here.  WWSK is really nice and the beauty of it is its simplicity and lightness in the sense that  one in a million,  their story happen or may have happened in real life.  Who knows, right?  And our #BuBi (#ParkPark) couple gave justice to their role as well as the other actors/actresses/cameo roles.  KUDOS WWSK!!!! 

As I've said previously,  I know they are reading so here goes my message to them >>>   "WWSK Team,  if by chance you get to visit this thread again,   thank you for taking heed about the DVD and REGARDS to our #BuBi Couple" 

#positivity  :thumbsup:

• Like 5

Watching ep 12 ... that part when the mother of  LYJ said,  "Kim Miso,  please take care of our LYJ".     What entered my mind was seeing the mother of PMY saying that to PSJ :rolleyes: :wub:   

Both of them in reality have seen also how their chemistry is oozing.  In every episode shown,  cinematography cannot produce nor fabricate that natural chemistry of #ParkPark on screen.   And it's getting stronger and stronger.  Never in any of their dramas for both of them,  have I seen this.  (My apology. No intention of offending any other shipper.  I am just saying what I have seen).   If this drama will not be up for best of awards at the end of the year,  then I do not know what to say.  And if fans will be allowed to vote,  number one on my list,  BEST COUPLE,  BEST ACTOR, BEST ACTRESS.  BEST DIRECTOR, BEST DRAMA and I think ALL CATEGORIES lolssssss.  :glasses:

Four more episodes and that's it ... sad.    (or will it be? :rolleyes:)   Oh... Phuket still... then... OMG :pensive: withdrawal symptom... while the drama is shown,  we all get immersed in it and for the whole 2 months,  it becomes part of our weekly life... waiting for Wednesday and Thursday and Friday for BTS,  coming here to console ourselves while waiting for the next week,  etc...but I do not think its only me, right?   That is one reason why I will just watch and see what comes after.   (I have shipped PMY once and it hurts, it really hurts)

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, luvsjcwpmy said:

Watching ep 12 ... that part when the mother of  LYJ said,  "Kim Miso,  please take care of our LYJ".     What entered my mind was seeing the mother of PMY saying that to PSJ :rolleyes: :wub:   

Both of them in reality have seen also how their chemistry is oozing.  In every episode shown,  cinematography cannot produce nor fabricate that natural chemistry of #ParkPark on screen.   And it's getting stronger and stronger.  Never in any of their dramas for both of them,  have I seen this.  (My apology. No intention of offending any other shipper.  I am just saying what I have seen).   If this drama will not be up for best of awards at the end of the year,  then I do not know what to say.  And if fans will be allowed to vote,  number one on my list,  BEST COUPLE,  BEST ACTOR, BEST ACTRESS.  BEST DIRECTOR, BEST DRAMA and I think ALL CATEGORIES lolssssss.  :glasses:

Four more episodes and that's it ... sad.    (or will it be? :rolleyes:)   Oh... Phuket still... then... OMG :pensive: withdrawal symptom... while the drama is shown,  we all get immersed in it and for the whole 2 months,  it becomes part of our weekly life... waiting for Wednesday and Thursday and Friday for BTS,  coming here to console ourselves while waiting for the next week,  etc...but I do not think its only me, right?   That is one reason why I will just watch and see what comes after.   (I have shipped PMY once and it hurts, it really hurts)

This make me emotional right now. Omo. I hope PMY and PSJ  join the reward trip but i saw in the internet that PSJ will film a movie on aug. :tears:

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

This make me emotional right now. Omo. I hope PMY and PSJ  join the reward trip but i saw in the internet that PSJ will film a movie on aug. :tears:

(You are like me, right Unnie?  It takes long time with you to adjust after a drama finishes.  I read your previous post.)

Yes,  Unnie he is and it entered my mind but let's keep our positive thoughts about it.    I am thinking if their drama was that successful,  any member of the WWSK let alone the main ones will not make it happen?  For sure,  they;ll try their best to adjust their schedules.  They owe ti to themselves being always No 1 in the ratings and they know all the fans are looking forward to that.  And I wish,  they will add some bts of the trip in the DVD as a BONUS to their followers.  

#positivity :kiss_wink: 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, kjdream99 said:

Hi ParkPark shippers!!!! Demand survey for Director’s Cut DVD/BluRay is in progress. Please help take the survey if you have not, this way there will be higher chance for it to get produce. We can get more goodies and possibly uncut scenes that were not air on broadcast. Here is the link http://cafe.daum.net/secretaryKimDVD . English instructions and information are on the cafe. English subtitles are possible if only international fans’ demands are high. Currently the amount is quite low, so please participate! Spread love and support for ParkPark couple and the team :)

I done :rolleyes:

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, luvsjcwpmy said:

(You are like me, right Unnie?  It takes long time with you to adjust after a drama finishes.  I read your previous post.)

Yes,  Unnie he is and it entered my mind but let's keep our positive thoughts about it.    I am thinking if their drama was that successful,  any member of the WWSK let alone the main ones will not make it happen?  For sure,  they;ll try their best to adjust their schedules.  They owe ti to themselves being always No 1 in the ratings and they know all the fans are looking forward to that.  And I wish,  they will add some bts of the trip in the DVD as a BONUS to their followers.  

#positivity :kiss_wink: 

Let's stay positive. If PSJ make time to join them that means he really cherish PMY. HEHEHEHE. DELULULU MODE.

• Like 5

That kiss scene look so natural :wub:

The way PSJ untied PMY's ribbon is so gentle and hot at same time.. omoo :sweatingbullets:

Plus PSJ looks likes skillfully,one hand grab PMY's neck,the other hand busy untied the ribbon :joy: 

And their gazeeee....PMY's body language especially when she grasp her hand when PSJ give a passionate kisss :rolleyes:

PSJ's ears turn red,PMY's ears turn red,i'm watching them also turn red :joy::joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

I totally agree with a comment in youtube because it's mine as well.  PSJ is being gentle with PMY  and I am not saying VP nor Miso :rolleyes:  that's my feels ... Like this scene is real no acting.  Sorry my delulu here particularly goes beyond a delulu lolssss.....  It's just I see, they are  strongly into each other.  But then again,  it's just a drama. :phew: Forgive my speedy mind, #ParkSeoJoon #ParkMinYoung 

13 minutes ago, Fenca said:

That kiss scene look so natural :wub:

The way PSJ untied PMY's ribbon is so gentle and hot at same time.. omoo :sweatingbullets:

Plus PSJ looks likes skillfully,one hand grab PMY's neck,the other hand busy untied the ribbon :joy: 

And their gazeeee....PMY's body language especially when she grasp her hand when PSJ give a passionate kisss :rolleyes:

PSJ's ears turn red,PMY's ears turn red,i'm watching them also turn red :joy::joy:

What about those watching?  I wonder ...  :scream:  ........ :blush: .......... :joy: 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, luvsjcwpmy said:

I totally agree with a comment in youtube because it's mine as well.  PSJ is being gentle with PMY  and I am not saying VP nor Miso :rolleyes:  that's my feels ... Like this scene is real no acting.  Sorry my delulu here particularly goes beyond a delulu lolssss.....  It's just I see, they are  strongly into each other.  But then again,  it's just a drama. :phew: Forgive my speedy mind, #ParkSeoJoon #ParkMinYoung 

What about those watching?  I wonder ...  :scream:  ........ :blush: .......... :joy: 

Thank you, can I ask is this his most gentle and softest way he treat his co-star? My delu again... I think he treats MY very differently:relaxed:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, eva21 said:

Thank you, can I ask is this his most gentle and softest way he treat his co-star? My delu again... I think he treats MY very differently:relaxed:

I don't know if the Director asked for him to be like that.  We all know they adlib and how the actor projects and immerses himself to his role is his alone.  And yes,  answering your question,  I think PSJ is different in here... such passion but gently done.   I hope I am not just deluluing but, PSJ and PMY are both so convincing.  Professionalism and artistry at its finest,  we can see.  But if they  deny nothing they can feel while they do their acts,  I would not believe it at all. They are humans like us.  Lolsssss..... Justifying my delulu to the max ...OMG, this drama ... makes us crazy. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, luvsjcwpmy said:

I don't know if the Director asked for him to be like that.  We all know they adlib and how the actor projects and immerses himself to his role is his alone.  And yes,  answering your question,  I think PSJ is different in here... such passion but gently done.   I hope I am not just deluluing but, PSJ and PMY are both so convincing.  Professionalism and artistry at its finest,  we can see.  But if they  deny nothing they can feel while they do their acts,  I would not believe it at all. They are humans like us.  Lolsssss..... Justifying my delulu to the max ...OMG, this drama ... makes us crazy. 

Thank you for explaining...yes both should feel something... it's that something that leads to their act so genuinely  and beautifully done... and we are convinced they are in their character... and both LYJ and KMS is actually PSJ and PMY.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, luvsjcwpmy said:

Can someone put this in slow motion? That would make it better for us guys. Hehehehe

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Park Seo Joon has always been praised as a good kisser but if you compare his previous kisses like FFMW his latest drama for example, you can tell this one is a lot different. :D

Really really? Omo. I haven’t watch any of his drama yet and idk if i can see him with KJW. HEHEHEHE. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

Really really? Omo. I haven’t watch any of his drama yet and idk if i can see him with KJW. HEHEHEHE. 

You better watch it and see for yourself if there's a difference :rolleyes: #justsaying   or at least, the kissing scenes are available in youtube

• Like 4

1 hour ago, luvsjcwpmy said:

You better watch it and see for yourself if there's a difference :rolleyes: #justsaying   or at least, the kissing scenes are available in youtube

Hahahaha. I can’t see him kissing another girl. :bawling: Hahahaha. I only want PMY that he kiss. Hehehe. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4