[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

5 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Dispatch also posted WWWSK and other dramas. You can check their old IG posts if you doubt me. 

@Bubulove07Yes.. HPL is a new show and currently trending.. so it's just natural they will post about this. They did the same with other dramas. including wwwsk.

we should have an automatic reply of "do not overanalyze" :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Dispatch also posted WWWSK and other dramas. You can check their old IG posts if you doubt me. 

Yeah even dispatch post photos from encounter bts

P.S: Wow this thread is something :lol: just one day we can reach 5 page 

2 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i hope wwwsk dvd will be released soon. if it is, i'm sure there will be many things to talk about ppc...not about all doubts just like now.:joy:

LOL! as much as I want this too.. it's highly unlikely because it will overlap HPL...

we just need our hearts to be more still just until HPL is over.. and for the release of this dvd. :lol: 

whatever she does.. whatever angle.. even in the most random moments.. she still looks beautiful.. i hate her! :lol:

why can't we all be like that?? :tounge_xd:

5 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

PSJ sending message to PMY: "Honey, I send some pics for you..which one do you like? I'll buy it for you" 

Just intermezzo guys :D

and he was at the women's section! :P

• Like 2