Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

9 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i just think this drama should live up to the title ‘Her Private Life’ and maybe focus more on a fangirl’s point of view.. for eg; maybe joining the forum for discussion, reading rumors on tabloid, being a keyboard warrior (lol), dealing with idol’s dating rumor or scandal issues, and so many more that we as fans go through on a regular basis.. 

hopefully this drama will have all that and not solely revolving around the romance btween OTP.. 

Next episode will have dating scandal sin an..but how can for today epi hpl got a lot of good comment review from knetz..suddenly all switch..for epi 2 we can see her character its different from wwwsk but her style appearance look like wwwsk..

27 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i just think this drama should live up to the title ‘Her Private Life’ and maybe focus more on a fangirl’s point of view.. for eg; maybe joining the forum for discussion, reading rumors on tabloid, being a keyboard warrior (lol), dealing with idol’s dating rumor or scandal issues, and so many more that we as fans go through on a regular basis.. 

hopefully this drama will have all that and not solely revolving around the romance btween OTP.. 

totally agree with you

It depends on the story of the webnovel. If it will focus on fangirling or shift to romantic one.  Who has read it? I have read WWWSK webtoon before airing but still I got excited before at every WWWSK episode. 

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

that may be true.. but usually companies willl ask to renew their endorser especially if they are effective  as long as the endorser meet their requirements... BuTTtt... we are not over analyzing things..:D Maybe PSJ may still be an endorser of those companies.. he just unfollowed on IG. I mean, PMY do not follow anyone at all in IG.

what about clearing way on strict stipulations??? :tounge_wink: Oh please do not get me wrong...lols  I just thought of that... just thought of that ok?  

About the video in the premiere night (right?) If you know Minyoungsshi well,  you would understand her action was comfortably done with people around them.  So,  it did not have malice at all.  I cannot sense anything more than friendship in that touch on the shoulder.  And the way, he looked at her,  was normal too. 

Isn't it her bff in the drama is close to psj in real life? 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

anyway there is good news. i heard wwwsk dvd is being in the final confirming stage. seems that release date will come out soon.:lol:

Hello... is there any news if there'll  be a DVD release with english subtitles anytime soon?

6 minutes ago, luvspsjpmy said:

what about clearing way on strict stipulations??? :tounge_wink: Oh please do not get me wrong...lols  I just thought of that... just thought of that ok?  

About the video in the premiere night (right?) If you know Minyoungsshi well,  you would understand her action was comfortably done with people around them.  So,  it did not have malice at all.  I cannot sense anything more than friendship in that touch on the shoulder.  And the way, he looked at her,  was normal too. 

Isn't it her bff in the drama is close to psj in real life? 

- I thought of the same thing too.. :lol:

- pretty sure everyone knew it was nothing.. its just that some videos were edited to make it seem like it meant more... so some of us here got worried. LOL! but yeah.. it was pretty obvious that KJW is shadowing like an older brother to PMY off cam.

- Yes, Jinjoo is PSJs friend. :rolleyes:

Can anybody find out what's the name of DeukMi's best friend in the webtoon?? LOL! Sorry, I don't know much about webtoon sites.

1 hour ago, seoseo said:

Next episode will have dating scandal sin an..but how can for today epi hpl got a lot of good comment review from knetz..suddenly all switch..for epi 2 we can see her character its different from wwwsk but her style appearance look like wwwsk..

that's why you should give it a chance... there are more episodes to come. :D

And I would have to respectfully disagree that her character and her acting is the same as in WWWSK.  She is all sorts of character here in HPL! LOL!

YES! I started watching it already.. couldn't hold it anymore! :sweat_smile:

I do hope that the story will keep on improving.  I understand that comparing it to WWWSK is inevitable... But we should appreciate this for it's own story and maybe take it as a fresh start as a new PMY character.  It seemed like she is working hard to play this role and give justice to it.. so yeah.. FIGHTING Minyoung! :blush:

I'm still reading the webtoon. I've just read their 1st kiss scene.( I got super excited when I read it hahaha) But I guess the only common things between the webtoon and the drama is the fangirling thing. 

In webtoon, totally different career, different family status, different close person. She got zero friend, no chasing the idol, only giving gifts, so much spoiler huh? haha 

The webtoon is Nunafandotcom right? Honestly right now, I feel like understanding two different story. The only thing the same is the fangirling. And in the webtoon, the narration is more focus on the male lead on how his heart change for her. Means there's more on the male perspective than female lead.

16 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

that's why you should give it a chance... there are more episodes to come. :D

And I would have to respectfully disagree that her character and her acting is the same as in WWWSK.  She is all sorts of character here in HPL! LOL!

YES! I started watching it already.. couldn't hold it anymore! :sweat_smile:

I do hope that the story will keep on improving.  I understand that comparing it to WWWSK is inevitable... But we should appreciate this for it's own story and maybe take it as a fresh start as a new PMY character.  It seemed like she is working hard to play this role and give justice to it.. so yeah.. FIGHTING Minyoung! :blush:

Yup..how come pilot epi like that..seem like pmy will gain a lot new fan from idol fan..a lot of idol fan like and praise her..bts exo fan cause of karaoke scene..even that video on Twitter almost reach to 1million view in less than 1hour.. 

But i think rating for hpl still cont low cause airing time same as dr prisoner...maybe hpl will popular around international fan..like yesterday hpl trending top on international..

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

I'm still reading the webtoon. I've just read their 1st kiss scene.( I got super excited when I read it hahaha) But I guess the only common things between the webtoon and the drama is the fangirling thing. 

In webtoon, totally different career, different family status, different close person. She got zero friend, no chasing the idol, only giving gifts, so much spoiler huh? haha 

The webtoon is Nunafandotcom right? Honestly right now, I feel like understanding two different story. The only thing the same is the fangirling. And in the webtoon, the narration is more focus on the male lead on how his heart change for her. Means there's more on the male perspective than female lead.

are the character names also different?

Hi guys so I’m trying to change my user name from mimixemix to overanalyze  but I can’t, they won’t let me change.

Does anyone here knows how to change the user name?

5 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Can anybody find out what's the name of DeukMi's best friend in the webtoon??

in the drama her name is Sun Joo/Seon Joo.. i dont know her name in webtoon.

3 hours ago, mimixemix said:

Hi guys so I’m trying to change my user name from mimixemix to overanalyze  but I can’t, they won’t let me change.

Does anyone here knows how to change the user name?

I tried to change my username before too because I posted in some other couple's new shipping threads not just here but I was not able to change it. 

HPL ratings for Episode 2 is 2.4% that is not very low, it is already ok for a cable drama. Waikiki 1 ratings are only at range of 1~2% yet they made a season 2. And it is very popular internationally.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

HPL ratings for Episode 2 is 2.4% that is not very low, it is already ok for a cable drama.

i think it’s gonna be around 2-3% throughout the drama.. but if PMY can get more international recognition and gains new fans through this drama, i think it’s gonna be great.. 

sidenote: as for the drama itself, i cant say much coz im not really a person who like cheesy romcom drama (except wwwsk).. i think this drama will appeal to many idols’ fans such as teens and youngsters.. for me, my fav is  still MY GIRL from a longg time ago.. im not really a fan of LDH or LDW, but that drama changed my life lol..  then, LDH/LDW made ‘Hotel King’ but i didnt watch coz i dont like it. so for me, i think plot really matters when it comes to drama, not so much the actors behind it..(exp wwwsk again lol. i watched it coz sec kim is so pretty and vp is hot as hell and hello ep 13!)... that’s y i watch a lot of historical c-dramas which has stronger plot even when there’s none to little romance in it..

That being said, im gonna continue watching HPL to support my bias :wub:

• Like 1

I am also not into cheezy corny romcoms. I did not find WWWSK too cheesy as it did not have crazy imagination scenes and it has serious scenes like Lee Young Joon's kidnapping. That is why I dropped Touch Your Heart because of the parodies and imagination scenes and shifted to fantasy melodrama The Light in Your Eyes which turned out to be a good decision. But I will continue to watch HPL because of PMY. I hope the script and the directing improves but whatever happens if I won't like scenes, I will just fast forward later on but still I will support this drama till its finale :lol:

I do hope the international fans will really watch, the target new audience of this drama are Kpop fans but many KPop stans are only spreading the HPL memes but no time to watch dramas because they are so busy with their idols. 

• Like 1

at first i thought i will instantly like this drama coz i was once a hardcore fangirl.. when i was younger, ive done pretty much everything that DM did in HPL lol.. from waiting in line to catch a glimpse of Robert Pattinson during film premiere, getting a cardboad cutout, buying all merchandises, have a blog dedicated to robsten, read all fanfictions, defending him from keyboard warriors, staying up until 4,5 am to wait for their upcoming events, and constantly feeling restless without internet... u named it, i did it all.

so i can definitely relate to HPL lol.. but now since im already in my late 20s, i started to think how stupid everything was hahahha.. at least back then fangirling made me happy.. that y i feel HPL should focus on ‘fangirling’ even more to really appeal to fangirls/fanboys...

ahh all the things i went through as a fangirl back then.. the highs and lows, ups and downs :sweatingbullets:.. one time, i went to London and brought a small mason jar with me to keep the ‘london air’ so i can breathe the same air  as RP whenever i want. i was so stupid hahaha sorry for sharing this random thing with u guys lol ..

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

MY GIRL from a longg time ago.

OMG same here, I remember I was in middle school when the drama aired and i was really crazy into LDW at that time, He was my first favorite k-actor, but after that I haven’t watched his drama anymore, well I watched goblin tho but not because of him.

I just so easy to get bored so i keep changing my biases once in a 3 month, just like the season in korea changing every 3 months.

I used to be very excited if I heard about new kdramas but then  after watching wwwsk i don’t feel like watching kdrama anymore. 

I’m sorry PMY i’ll watch HPL but not now, i need to finish wwwsk first, it’s my second time watching it again started from the 1st epsd, cs usually i only watched the romantic scenes in Instagram (hahaah) but yesterday I started watching the full episodes. 

I’m in the 7th epsd rn. 

I will surely watch HPL when the time comes. 

Anyway

i have a feeling that her sister is a lurker here in this forum.