[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

58 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I honestly do not like the top comments whether Korea or international fans that they are only watching for KJW. Very frustrating that PMY is always overshadowed by her partner. 

For some solid PMY who do not like PSJ, you should be thankful that it is only in WWWSK that she was not overshadowed by her drama partner even if PSJ has bigger fanbase than her. 

That is why PPC is a dream team. They compliment each other perfectly.

Don't worry i also see many people saying they will watch it for Park Minyoung because she never disappoints them and many of them calling it Park Minyoung drama Lol so i dont think she's being overshadowed. 

our queen is getting a lot of love from international fans 

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

I honestly do not like the top comments whether Korea or international fans that they are only watching for KJW. Very frustrating that PMY is always overshadowed by her partner. 

pmy is not overshadowed by kjw at all. even hpl is called as pmy drama..not pmy&kjw drama. comment that "i'm watching a drama because of a male lead." is always on a top comment on romantic comedy drama. even fans of actors are always wating for articles to make their comments(you're handsome, i'm watching a drama because of only you) be on top comment.

and..honestly..i think the reason hpl rating is low is because of kjw. in romantic comedy drama, a male lead is the most important. because viewers mostly are women. kjw still doesn't have big fanbase and lacks charm to attract female viewers.

• Like 1

true. I am kinda dissapointed with the knetz comments. Some of them said they watch it because of PMY but saying they dissapointed with her overacting. Some of them said they watch it because of KJW but they just said he's good looking but still the bad comments was only their chemistry level. 

I think she did great with her acting. Just maybe some scenes are not necessarily included in the drama. 

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

kjw still doesn't have big fanbase and lacks charm to attract female viewers.

personally i think KJW would be more suitable playing a suave macho chaebol/ killer/detective in melodrama or in thriller/horror genre..there is something about his vibes that are dark, mysterious and unapprochable to me... his performance as mateo and mo tae gu from his dramas still give me chills..he was so good in ‘the guest’ and ‘voice’.. as for this drama, i still cant feel the chemistry btween them.. or is it bcoz im bias? i dunno lol 

• Like 1

For some solid PMY who do not like PSJ, you should be thankful that it is only in WWWSK that she was not overshadowed by her drama partner even if PSJ has a bigger fanbase than her. 

Both PMY and KJW are successful actors in their own rights.  The pairing for this Drama is amazing. I would imagine TVN needs this Drama to be very successful and they have been pushing it like crazy. I cannot go a day without seeing something about this Drama.  They truly want the focus to be on them.. So, if the focus or the crowd wants to see KJW this is not a bad thing because that's only going to help the show's success just as if the crowd focus was on PMY. That is simply what the producers, writers and TVN need. There is no overshadowing PMY she is the main lead for a reason. End of the day when the main lead fails in a show it's because the interest in the show failed to attract people. The main leads couldn't hold people interest. The story wasn't all there. The second leads were more interesting, the main leads couldn't act the part or  A story comes out that distracts (like it did with WWWSK) to overshadow the entire Drama (only with WWWSK even rumours helped with the show's success I think) Etc etc. So many other reasons. Since I am watching the Drama through Viki I cannot contribute to the direct ratings of the Drama but can contribute to the international viewing of the Drama showing how well or not it is received by other means. So the ratings are all up to people that can actually watch it live first for now.  

For some solid PMY who do not like PSJ, you should be thankful that it is only in WWWSK that she was not overshadowed by her drama partner even if PSJ has bigger fanbase than her. 

I agree. I think PSJ on purpose made sure not to overshadow her. It's easy to see in the bts clips where he gives ideas that he's making her central in the scene. 

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

I'm KJW fan but come on. .  . how can he overshadowed her. His fanbase is small compare to PMY.

We all need reason to watch something.  If the drama is not their taste they have to find another reason to watch. For those PMY fans who don't like Rom-Com will watch this to see  PMY and the same goes for KJW. That's not something to upset about.

If you are watching the show, you can see she is the main focus and doing most of the work. So just enjoy.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2019 at 4:40 PM, drwhogirl473 said:

I would imagine TVN needs this Drama to be very successful and they have been pushing it like crazy. I cannot go a day without seeing something about this Drama.

yes i agree with u.. maybe they think this drama will be a hit assuming PMY’s popularity now.. even MY is doing her best to boost this drama.. she already uploaded tons of pics related to this drama on her ig and it’s only on ep 2.. i know some ppl said rating is not important but personally i think it must be hurtful for actors if their drama has low rating.. it means korean ppl are not really interested despite all the hype.. even TVN awarded reward vacay based on ratings right? that’s y i truly hope the rating will pick up eventhough im not convinced.. sobs 

i hv no problem with PMY-KJW pairing..  

I know Minyoung said she doesnt care about the success because she just want to improve on her acting but come on, it's always nicer to have a successful drama added to your resume. Thats why I'm hoping the rating will increase every week. I want her effort to be acknowledge :cry:

I think all the cast in hpl are good..but not luck because airing time same with dr prisoner that already airing before hpl and dr prisoner success to attract viewers + at public tv..hpl cable tv..after epi 2 hpl got many positive criticism it good..but hpl the drama are most popular and top at international it good..wwwsk did not have strong competition around airing time..

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

I agree. I think PSJ on purpose made sure not to overshadow her. It's easy to see in the bts clips where he gives ideas that he's making her central in the scene. 

I don't think so..both psj and pmy can balance not because of psj on purpose..but because both success to carry their character..even before wwwsk choose heroin pmy already attract audiences and got top vote as lead..they like the strong women character who have strong identity and not easy to being bully even don't have anything it make her character different from other drama..psj carry his character perfectly..being arrogant and sarcastic but in a unique way..so they are balance..

13 minutes ago, itzzy said:

I know Minyoung said she doesnt care about the success because she just want to improve on her acting but come on, it's always nicer to have a successful drama added to your resume. Thats why I'm hoping the rating will increase every week. I want her effort to be acknowledge :cry:

I think pmy choose light drama..first because of her fan..she want to know more about being a fan..second she want to stop dating rumor being talk..she want to divert attention..she also say filming romcom make her happy..