[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

44 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

contract period as an ambassador is usually 1 year or 6 months. just contract was over.

that may be true.. but usually companies willl ask to renew their endorser especially if they are effective  as long as the endorser meet their requirements... BuTTtt... we are not over analyzing things..:D Maybe PSJ may still be an endorser of those companies.. he just unfollowed on IG. I mean, PMY do not follow anyone at all in IG.

I just watched HPL ep 2, in my opinion ...
1. Pictures and lighting in the drama are not good.
2. The editing of each scene in the drama does not  smooth.
3. scipt  is not good.

But the best thing in this drama is .... Park Min Young :heart:

And is the only thing that continues to watch this drama.

I'm ready to support and encourage you always. 

Park Min Young fighting!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

ps. I am PSJ' fan and I am ready to support  who he loves.

i just finished watching ep 2.. not enough fangirling moments in this ep but more to her interaction with ppl in real life.. but i think it will be more interesting nxt week coz seems like ryan has a secret or something to do with idol that DM likes.. 

:wub:

i’m not sold yet on this drama but will continue watching nxt week for PMY’s sake..  :kiss_wink:

I have many complains on the drama too that if PMY was not in this, I will not watch this. I wonder if PSJ was watching and what can he say as the RomCom King.  :lol: 

I did not finish watching TYH as I think so corny. But this HPL I will watch to support PMY. The things we do to fangirl. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Some said it will help the ratings if we watch via TVN official livestream? I don't know how true. HPL fangirling memes are very popular now with International Fans maybe the LS views can help ratings.

i've just watched HPL ep. 2. it was great compared to ep.1.. and real time reviews of viewers were so good. although kjw's acting is being called into question(because his pronunciation was not correct), reviewing pmy's acting is good. 

but i think the rating will not go up highly. because already the time of tvn wed~thur was sank and HPL is only for young people in 10~30s. if a drama wants high rating, it can appeal to people in 50s. because people in 50s were so important in the rating measurement . this is why kbs 8p.m weekend drama always has high rating(basically 20~30%)

but pmy is receiving good reviewing about acting. it's okay. :D

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

but i think the rating will not go up highly. because already the time of tvn wed~thur was sank and HPL is only for young people in10~30s. if a drama wants high rating, it can appeal to people in 50s. because people in 50s  were so important in the measurement rating. this is why kbs 8p.m weekend drama always has high rating(basically 20~30%)

but pmy is receiving good reviewing. it's okay. :D

Yes I agree because older people are the ones who like to sit and watch TV but many of the younger generations prefer to watch online at a time convenient to them. 

That is why many historical dramas and family dramas are high ratings as it can appeal to older people. 

i just think this drama should live up to the title ‘Her Private Life’ and maybe focus more on a fangirl’s point of view.. for eg; maybe joining the forum for discussion, reading rumors on tabloid, being a keyboard warrior (lol), dealing with idol’s dating rumor or scandal issues, and so many more that we as fans go through on a regular basis.. 

hopefully this drama will have all that and not solely revolving around the romance btween OTP.. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i just think this drama should live up to the title ‘Her Private Life’ and maybe focus more on a fangirl’s point of view.. for eg; maybe joining the forum for discussion, reading rumors on tabloid, being a keyboard warrior (lol), dealing with idol’s dating rumor or scandal issues, and so many more that we as fans go through on a regular basis.. 

I think she also learn by reading our thread LOL,

silent reader maybe

9 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

hopefully this drama will have all that and not solely revolving around the romance btween OTP.. 

Next episode will have dating scandal sin an..but how can for today epi hpl got a lot of good comment review from knetz..suddenly all switch..for epi 2 we can see her character its different from wwwsk but her style appearance look like wwwsk..

27 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

totally agree with you

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

that may be true.. but usually companies willl ask to renew their endorser especially if they are effective  as long as the endorser meet their requirements... BuTTtt... we are not over analyzing things..:D Maybe PSJ may still be an endorser of those companies.. he just unfollowed on IG. I mean, PMY do not follow anyone at all in IG.

what about clearing way on strict stipulations??? :tounge_wink: Oh please do not get me wrong...lols  I just thought of that... just thought of that ok?  

About the video in the premiere night (right?) If you know Minyoungsshi well,  you would understand her action was comfortably done with people around them.  So,  it did not have malice at all.  I cannot sense anything more than friendship in that touch on the shoulder.  And the way, he looked at her,  was normal too. 

Isn't it her bff in the drama is close to psj in real life? 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

anyway there is good news. i heard wwwsk dvd is being in the final confirming stage. seems that release date will come out soon.:lol:

Hello... is there any news if there'll  be a DVD release with english subtitles anytime soon?

6 minutes ago, luvspsjpmy said:

what about clearing way on strict stipulations??? :tounge_wink: Oh please do not get me wrong...lols  I just thought of that... just thought of that ok?  

About the video in the premiere night (right?) If you know Minyoungsshi well,  you would understand her action was comfortably done with people around them.  So,  it did not have malice at all.  I cannot sense anything more than friendship in that touch on the shoulder.  And the way, he looked at her,  was normal too. 

Isn't it her bff in the drama is close to psj in real life? 

- I thought of the same thing too.. :lol:

- pretty sure everyone knew it was nothing.. its just that some videos were edited to make it seem like it meant more... so some of us here got worried. LOL! but yeah.. it was pretty obvious that KJW is shadowing like an older brother to PMY off cam.

- Yes, Jinjoo is PSJs friend. :rolleyes:

Can anybody find out what's the name of DeukMi's best friend in the webtoon?? LOL! Sorry, I don't know much about webtoon sites.

1 hour ago, seoseo said:

Next episode will have dating scandal sin an..but how can for today epi hpl got a lot of good comment review from knetz..suddenly all switch..for epi 2 we can see her character its different from wwwsk but her style appearance look like wwwsk..

that's why you should give it a chance... there are more episodes to come. :D

And I would have to respectfully disagree that her character and her acting is the same as in WWWSK.  She is all sorts of character here in HPL! LOL!

YES! I started watching it already.. couldn't hold it anymore! :sweat_smile:

I do hope that the story will keep on improving.  I understand that comparing it to WWWSK is inevitable... But we should appreciate this for it's own story and maybe take it as a fresh start as a new PMY character.  It seemed like she is working hard to play this role and give justice to it.. so yeah.. FIGHTING Minyoung! :blush: