Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

he also unfollowed laneige and shinsaegae. i think most of his endorsement contracts are over now.. 

he unfollowed Domino pizza 4 months ago. but he is an ambassador of Domino until now. 

3 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

he unfollowed Domino pizza 4 months ago. but he is an ambassador of Domino until now. 

really? then maybe he jst want to clear his following list i guess :sweatingbullets:

29 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

contract period as an ambassador is ususlly 1 year or 6 months. just contract was over.

On this topic..why pmy ambassador for compagna was so long..8 year maybe..

6 minutes ago, seoseo said:

that depends on the company to renew their endorser.. obviously they love PMY.:)

3 minutes ago, seoseo said:

because Compagna renewed the contract. usually endorsement contract is renewed per year. 

44 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

contract period as an ambassador is usually 1 year or 6 months. just contract was over.

that may be true.. but usually companies willl ask to renew their endorser especially if they are effective  as long as the endorser meet their requirements... BuTTtt... we are not over analyzing things..:D Maybe PSJ may still be an endorser of those companies.. he just unfollowed on IG. I mean, PMY do not follow anyone at all in IG.

OMG.. this is so fuuuun! :joy:

Can anyone confirm if this is the name of DeukMi's bestfriend in the webtoon??

Screenshot-20190411-215018-Twitter.jpg

"SEON JOO" :joy:

mix those letters a bit and its someone else's name!!:tounge_wink:

• LOL 5

I just watched HPL ep 2, in my opinion ...
1. Pictures and lighting in the drama are not good.
2. The editing of each scene in the drama does not  smooth.
3. scipt  is not good.

But the best thing in this drama is .... Park Min Young :heart:

And is the only thing that continues to watch this drama.

I'm ready to support and encourage you always. 

Park Min Young fighting!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

ps. I am PSJ' fan and I am ready to support  who he loves.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

i just finished watching ep 2.. not enough fangirling moments in this ep but more to her interaction with ppl in real life.. but i think it will be more interesting nxt week coz seems like ryan has a secret or something to do with idol that DM likes.. 

:wub:

i’m not sold yet on this drama but will continue watching nxt week for PMY’s sake..  :kiss_wink:

I have many complains on the drama too that if PMY was not in this, I will not watch this. I wonder if PSJ was watching and what can he say as the RomCom King.  :lol: 

I did not finish watching TYH as I think so corny. But this HPL I will watch to support PMY. The things we do to fangirl. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Some said it will help the ratings if we watch via TVN official livestream? I don't know how true. HPL fangirling memes are very popular now with International Fans maybe the LS views can help ratings.

i've just watched HPL ep. 2. it was great compared to ep.1.. and real time reviews of viewers were so good. although kjw's acting is being called into question(because his pronunciation was not correct), reviewing pmy's acting is good. 

but i think the rating will not go up highly. because already the time of tvn wed~thur was sank and HPL is only for young people in 10~30s. if a drama wants high rating, it can appeal to people in 50s. because people in 50s were so important in the rating measurement . this is why kbs 8p.m weekend drama always has high rating(basically 20~30%)

but pmy is receiving good reviewing about acting. it's okay. :D

6 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Some said it will help the ratings if we watch via TVN official livestream? I don't know how true. 

not true. measuring rating is only for 1500 houses in Korea.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

but i think the rating will not go up highly. because already the time of tvn wed~thur was sank and HPL is only for young people in10~30s. if a drama wants high rating, it can appeal to people in 50s. because people in 50s  were so important in the measurement rating. this is why kbs 8p.m weekend drama always has high rating(basically 20~30%)

but pmy is receiving good reviewing. it's okay. :D

Yes I agree because older people are the ones who like to sit and watch TV but many of the younger generations prefer to watch online at a time convenient to them. 

That is why many historical dramas and family dramas are high ratings as it can appeal to older people. 

i just think this drama should live up to the title ‘Her Private Life’ and maybe focus more on a fangirl’s point of view.. for eg; maybe joining the forum for discussion, reading rumors on tabloid, being a keyboard warrior (lol), dealing with idol’s dating rumor or scandal issues, and so many more that we as fans go through on a regular basis.. 

hopefully this drama will have all that and not solely revolving around the romance btween OTP.. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i just think this drama should live up to the title ‘Her Private Life’ and maybe focus more on a fangirl’s point of view.. for eg; maybe joining the forum for discussion, reading rumors on tabloid, being a keyboard warrior (lol), dealing with idol’s dating rumor or scandal issues, and so many more that we as fans go through on a regular basis.. 

I think she also learn by reading our thread LOL,

silent reader maybe