[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

LOL

I was just so shocked because my korean friend said she says happy birthday on the video, and she updated it on dec 16 ,we all know dec 16 is PSJ’s bday.

my brain is error rn, i keep thinking about what exactly the reason she made a cameo in wwwsk, and during the bts when PSJ teases her,she hits PSJ’s hands.

well, maybe it's safe to say  they are close... but not in a romantic way at all... 

she hits PSJs hands? I'm sorry.. but No.. :joy:

It's obvious that if they are close, it's like a sibling relationship. that's even clear when she made the cameo in WWWSk, she played his best childhood friend.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, seoseo said:

sn't jung yoo mi have dating rumor with more hottest guy than psj..gong yoo..

yes... started from Train to Busan. there were even marriage rumors.. but not sure how this rumor went. 

ANYWAYs... PSJ is only involved (rumored and shipped) with PMY! :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

yes... started from Train to Busan. there were even marriage rumors.. but not sure how this rumor went. 

JYM and gong yoo dating rumor come continuously..denied..and came again..if i jung  yoomioff course i choose gong yoo over psj..but it just me..

• LOL 2

21 minutes ago, seoseo said:

Isn't jung yoo mi have dating rumor with more hottest guy than psj..gong yoo..

Gong Yoo is more senior and popular than PSJ, but if you compare their body proportions such as butt and muscles (lol) PSJ is way hotter than Gong Yoo.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, seoseo said:

JYM and gong yoo dating rumor come continuously..denied..and came again..if i jung  yoomioff course i choose gong yoo over psj..but it just me..

If i have a chance to switch body with Jung Yumi, I would also choose Gong Yoo , why I choose gong yoo? It’s because I’m gonna save PSJ for PMY, 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

21 minutes ago, seoseo said:

Isn't jung yoo mi have dating rumor with more hottest guy than psj..gong yoo..

GY has dating rumor(actually wedding rumor:sweatingbullets:) with GHJ.

JYM had rumor with Na PD but the rumor was completely fake.

@mimixemix. she uploaded the video on Dec 17, not Dec 16. although i can't read what she said exactly, if she really said to psj "happy birthday", she should not have used honorifics.(not 생일축하해요 but 생일축하해) she used honorifics because she said "요" at the end. it's sure that she said to an older person or her fans on the video.:)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

However the rumor about marriage of jym n gong Yoo is fake news. If there are some people in here doubt about the relationship of psj n pmy', i Will say I just worry about their relationship that maybe they can break up. I hope  their 82m distance can make their relationship be strong:lol:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

GY has dating rumor(actually wedding rumor:sweatingbullets:) with GHJ.

JYM had rumor with Na PD but the rumor was completely fake.

@mimixemix. she uploaded the video on Dec 17, not Dec 16. although i can't read what she said exactly, if she really said to psj "happy birthday", she should not have used honorifics.(not 생일축하해요 but 생일축하해) she used honorifics because she said "요" at the end. it's sure that she said to an older person or her fans on the video.:)

Oh really? 

It says dec 16 on my phone.

i just hope i’m wrong about all these things,

13 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Oh really? 

It says dec 16 on my phone.

i just hope i’m wrong about all these things,

to be honest...  it's really weird that you even thought about it that way... LOL! 

So PMY was the one who hosted the dinner for the cast and crew? Isn't that in the same venue where PSJ hosted the one for WWWSK? 

For long time PMY fans -- haa she done this before? Just thinking that maybe she picked it up from PSJ...

• Like 1

Long time lurker here, I just wanted to put my perspective out there since I feel that things are getting out of hand. If there was anything between PSJ and JYM I would assume it all started during Youn's kitchen. BUT when the dating rumors with PMY came out, PSJ did not deny it as someone who is committed to someone else would have. 

Also, the interactions of PMY with KJW I find it sibling like or more on the guy bff vibe. I can say this because I act similarly with my guy friends. 

Bottomline, we should not take things so seriously. Honestly, when I first heard that PMY was doing another romcom so soon I was apprehensive and I dreaded seeing how her interactions with her new leading man would be. But now, it's completely flipped around and I'm just enjoying everything.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

to be honest...  it's really weird that you even thought about it that way... LOL! 

I know right 

even me sometimes can’t understand myself 

send help please 

hahaha

i think I need to see the doc:sweat_smile:tor 

7 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

So PMY was the one who hosted the dinner for the cast and crew? Isn't that in the same venue where PSJ hosted the one for WWWSK

Yes its the same place, that's why i said she got inspiration from him lol

• LOL 2

12 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

So PMY was the one who hosted the dinner for the cast and crew? Isn't that in the same venue where PSJ hosted the one for WWWSK? 

For long time PMY fans -- haa she done this before? Just thinking that maybe she picked it up from PSJ...

It seemed like this is the first time she did it. That's why other fans (including here) are saying that she got the idea from PSJ since he did it during WWWSK. 

• Like 2

Shipping is fun but please DO NOT OVERANALYZE EVERY MOVE.

We do not know them personally so none of us are 100% sure of their status. 

We will just have fun and wish they will end up together someday. For the meantime, chill and just go with the flow. They are actors they are even trained to do intimate scenes. (Yes, many acting workshops include intimate scenes). So, the casual closeness is nothing to them. 

Even if PPC will get married someday, they will remain to be paired with other people. So, just sit back and relax and enjoy the show. So to speak. :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bubulove07 said:

Koreadispatch ig post promotes HPL. Is it wrong to dispatch do it about pmy kjw ????? he does with the wwwsk or do not????:tears:

Dispatch also posted WWWSK and other dramas. You can check their old IG posts if you doubt me. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1