[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

19 minutes ago, nadiarose said:

Today's episode kinda make me dissapointed. The only skinship that we get is one back hug and  a few handholding. I expect them to at least kiss on the cheek when LYJ send KMS home, but no. Not even a hug.. If we didn't get the bed scene tomorrow, i'm really going to flip. <_<

My sentiments exactly...There wasn't even a goodbye kiss today when VP Lee send KMS back home. How 's that even possible in a real relationship? :flushed: They better execute the bed scene tomorrow!!!! Pronto!! :crazy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

My sentiments exactly...There wasn't even a goodbye kiss today when VP Lee send KMS back home. How 's that even possible in a real relationship? :flushed: They better execute the bed scene tomorrow!!!! Pronto!! :crazy:

To me VP Lee wants to do something but didn't do... so awkward all the times..he actually don't how to handle..eventually he buck up his courage to sleep with MS and the bed scene flows in lol...:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

18 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

in Healer & Queen for Seven Days, total of 6 kiss scenes.... Im not sure here....  knowing PMY... but let's see since this is from TVN ( unless they already learned their lesson from K2, which was censored due to those steamy scenes from JCW)...

• Like 4

Remember PD joked he wanted all kissing scenes. It's the new scriptwriters who changed it. But considering that both of them have not been in a romantic relationship before, it's also realistic that both did not know yet how to navigate through their relationship. They are like high schoolers on that area. :D adding to the fact that they are keeping it secret from the office. It's like how celebrities who are secret lovers act awkward in public. :lol:

The most recent drama I watched with very many kisses was Something in the Rain but most are only smack and deep ones are short. Usual KDramas have around 5 kissing scenes only. There were even dramas which only have 1 or 2 and other scenes were only suggestive. :lol:

• Like 14

12 hours ago, minseojoon said:

Anddddd.....that picture that he shared on weibo. It's an old picture from the blockbuster date...NO?

Oh guurrrrllll @minseojoon You are one sharp cookie. You good. B) High five!

On 7/10/2018 at 3:23 PM, BINGO_O said:

Our prayers have been answered guys :)) I feel so happy. They’ve never gone on any vacation with their respective crew for other drama, right? I hope both of them can go, especially SJ whose movie will start filming soon on August :P

Hi there @BINGO_O! I'm not sure about PMY, but PSJ did go out of town with the whole FFMY crew.:) Check out his IG since he posted photos there from their trip.

I'm overwhelmed with all the cuteness and teasing in the BTS, the suspect timing of their social media account updates, the serendipitous trips to the same countries, etc. My shipper heart is being overworked... but I ain't complaining. Keep 'em coming babies!!

I haven't been commenting lately so I can rest a bit and prep my eyes and fingers for the next bts clips. Lord, help me when we get a bed scene... we are going to blow this thread up!! Lol:lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

i don't mean to burst your imaginative bubble but isn't it the scene where president walk in on them and make the situation be more awkward? 

in the webtoon, it's supposed to be taking place in the office where president park and kim jiah burst open youngjoon's room's door and catch them making out? is it? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, sugohaeso said:

i don't mean to burst your imaginative bubble but isn't it the scene where president walk in on them and make the situation be more awkward? 

in the webtoon, it's supposed to be taking place in the office where president park and kim jiah burst open youngjoon's room's door and catch them making out? is it? 

I think so too. And there was a scene in webtoon when they only slept together. But they kissed before sleeping. Fine with me if no bed scene yet maybe that will come next week but they should give viewers a kissing scene tomorrow :lol:. With their new living arrangement, they will not be able to resist the temptation any longer anyway. Bedscene may happen next week. B)

• Like 3

I wonder why VP posted the picture of their first date?  While Minsoyah used the tag #KimMisoParkMiso...   hmm... this for me is a message.  But I will not make my delulu mind work now, ok #Bubi ?  

5 episodes left hayyyy.... and they're back to the real world.  

Kamsahamnida @strawberryfall  :blush:

• Like 7

Translation from Kyoungae Noh in tvN youtube for a nice well executed back hug of our couple:

Doctor: there’s nothing wrong with her heartbeat and blood pressure, it was only a temporary headache so you don’t have to worry about her.
YJ: Okay, thanks for your care.
0:37 M
S: what took you so long?
YJ: an important guest came to visit, so I had to bring her here too.
MS: a guest?
YJ: it’s a lady who time-slipped to come from 1994 to 2018.
MS: what??
YJ: you’ll be able to notice her at first sight because her looks surprisingly didn’t change at all. lends her a gift
MS: isn’t this NaNa’s sweet home set!?
YJ: i was only able to find one because after the kidnapping incident, the company closed. i had it just in case.
MS: wow
YJ: don’t you think I’m such a husband material?
MS: husband material? what do you mean?
YJ: do you not remember when you asked me if I’m rich and if I could buy you the sweet home set? you’re the one who begged me to marry you.
MS: I did? I don’t remember...
YJ: when a mature nine year old boy asked their parents to buy him a nana’s sweet home set, it was chaotic. they thought as if he went back to being a toddler after going through such a big thing, or if he was confused about his gender, they made all kinds of assumptions. it‘s fine though, whether you remember it or not, it’s a present for you.
MS: thank you, I wanted this since I was a child. as a child, her face looked so pretty as well as the huge ribbon on her dress, but-
YJ: it looks unfashionable now?
MS: a little, hehe. Vice President, did you know that dog gums are made out of cow leather?
YJ: really?
MS: so, if you bury it on the ground, it will rot and disappear. probably Big Bang Andromeda Supernova Sonic’s dog gum also did the same. memories, just like dog gums, can be forgotten as well. so, should we bury the bad memories together?
MS: I’m so happy that you’re the oppa I was finding for.
YJ: I’m also happy that I met Miso again. I’ve been trying so hard not to make it obvious in front of you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Based on the dramas that I've seen, if you're familiar with Queen In Hyun's Man, i think it has sooooo many kiss scenes and the heroine is pretty aggressive too. Not to be a perv but I rmb all the eps that had kiss scenes in that drama so i'm hoping that WWWSK would beat that drama in terms of kisses lmao it's also from TVN!! wow nice work tvn

• Like 4