[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

On 7/8/2018 at 11:28 AM, strawberryfall said:

@luvsjcwpmy Hehehe ... you are so funny :blush: Why do you keep on disagreeing with @baby.hae 's post for the second time already...  Lol.. both of your posts are okay anyway ... but seriously, is there no possible way you can change your username ? ... it really looks out of place in this thread :sweatingbullets: :innocent:

@strawberryfall  Annyeonghasaeyo ...:)  I think you misunderstood my comment >  "I beg to disagree".  Allow me to just clarify.  Unnie @baby.haefor example, in her last comment, she said she thinks she is the only one who find their heights cute.   So, my  comment was "I beg to disagree" because I also find it cute.  Same thing in her other earlier comment also.  Like simply saying,  she and I,  (both of us) and maybe many others think the same way not only her :kiss_wink:  I am disagreeing with her word "maybe, I am the only one..."      

About the username,  it was the only and first ship for PMY that I supported.  Again, am sorry if it is causing discomfort to you or anyone >>> my username and probably, the signature line also:grin: Honestly,  I have been away from soompi for quite a time and only came back when WWSK was shown and from what I have observed as I watch the drama and the BTS,  slowly, I am drawn to it.  That's why I stepped into this thread to show my support for the drama because it is PMY and also, because I liked PSJ even from before and MORE NOW... 

On your request if I can possibly change my username coz it's out of place in this thread,  I totally understand why you said that.   Hmm... soon  :glasses:

She does, He does...  'kamsahamnida #ParkMinso  and #VPPark  ... kamsahamnida for the posts #Bubi "   :kiss_wink:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

I don't understand what they are saying, but I cried. The children actors are so good in acting. :thumbsup:

lol I like SJ test MY's Japanese... he's so mean to her... but she did not disappoint him :)

• Like 2

These two are so addicting together. While I am still able to control my shipping them IRL to sane levels, I just can't help but stare at the two of them when they are on screen. I don't know what it is about them, but they literally have my undivided attention whenever I watch them and I don't even have the Eng Subs yet. HAHA.

They look so perfect together, but it is the energy that they bring to a scene even when they're just talking that's got me hooked. What kind of chemistry is this? It is very, very rare, IMO.

• Like 11

OMG, am I pervert?.... all I can think of now is the bed scene for tomorrow....:joy: These two.... they are so good....  just by looking at the preview, my imagination goes wild....:joy: I need distraction.... :P

• LOL 6

3 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

OMG, am I pervert?.... all I can think of now is the bed scene for tomorrow....:joy: These two.... they are so good....  just by looking at the preview, my imagination goes wild....:joy: I need distraction.... :P

You're not the only one... me two cannot imagine.... also the BTS.... i want to watch how they act and response with each other evil me:smirk:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

We will have bed scene tomorrow...... let's cross our fingers.

Translation, from Kosmic:

At her home, MS gets ready to go to bed and curls up next to her huge cow animal. But then she hears all the noises of the night and gets a bit scared. She sits up and turns on the light.

Then someone rings her bell. She asks who it is and goes to the door.

YJ – It is me.

She opens it and sees the VP there. Why are you here?

YJ – You told me that you would not come to my place, so I came to your place. Lets sleep together tonight.

he says while looking like the cutest puppy.

Fade Out
——-dramamilk.com——-

PREVIEW
YJ – With the night air, we can have wine first…the wine opener is…
MS – Wait a second
YJ – Secretary Kim, do you know that?
MS – What?
YJ – That wine cost $20,000.
MS – !!!!
MS – You look very uncomfortable
YJ – After that incident, it was more difficult than I expected. But when I thought you would have the same kind of nightmare that I had, I did not sleep at all.
YJ – Secretary Kim, tonight I don’t guarantee…

• Like 3

So, we don't have:

a. Kiss in the car

b. Kiss at the opera

c. Kiss on the forehead

d. Kiss at the hospital

e. Kiss in the office

f. plus other several kisses --- :bawling:

But we have kiss:

a. in front of the library

b. closet lap kiss

What do you think we will not get in the drama, if we base this from the webtoon?

26 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

it is them who act in front of the camera but i'm the one having my face blushed.

i need my fix 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

So, we don't have:

a. Kiss in the car

b. Kiss at the opera

c. Kiss on the forehead

d. Kiss at the hospital

e. Kiss in the office

f. plus other several kisses --- :bawling:

But we have kiss:

a. in front of the library

b. closet lap kiss

What do you think we will not get in the drama, if we base this from the webtoon?

Maybe you just have to wait. Remember they are humans not drawings from the webtoon. Trust the people that making the drama great for us viewers. 

• Like 2

Today's episode kinda make me dissapointed. The only skinship that we get is one back hug and  a few handholding. I expect them to at least kiss on the cheek when LYJ send KMS home, but no. Not even a hug.. If we didn't get the bed scene tomorrow, i'm really going to flip. <_<

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, luvsjcwpmy said:

@strawberryfall  Annyeonghasaeyo ...:)  I think you misunderstood my comment >  "I beg to disagree".  Allow me to just clarify.  Unnie @baby.haefor example, in her last comment, she said she thinks she is the only one who find their heights cute.   So, my  comment was "I beg to disagree" because I also find it cute.  Same thing in her other earlier comment also.  Like simply saying,  she and I,  (both of us) and maybe many others think the same way not only her :kiss_wink:  I am disagreeing with her word "maybe, I am the only one..."      

About the username,  it was the only and first ship for PMY that I supported.  Again, am sorry if it is causing discomfort to you or anyone >>> my username and probably, the signature line also:grin: Honestly,  I have been away from soompi for quite a time and only came back when WWSK was shown and from what I have observed as I watch the drama and the BTS,  slowly, I am drawn to it.  That's why I stepped into this thread to show my support for the drama because it is PMY and also, because I liked PSJ even from before and MORE NOW... 

On your request if I can possibly change my username coz it's out of place in this thread,  I totally understand why you said that.   Hmm... soon  :glasses:

She does, He does...  'kamsahamnida #ParkMinso  and #VPPark  ... kamsahamnida for the posts #Bubi "   :kiss_wink:

@luvsjcwpmy Oh no ! hehehe... I was just kidding with that whole post :blush: Really, your username is fine ... Lol...don't worry too much about it ... I seldom post anyway ... looking forward to reading your posts again :blush:

• Like 3

Yeah i know we all want skinship from LYJ and KMS but she just regained her memories about what really happened to them. They still maybe overwhelmed and just want to reminisce on things that past. I love tonight’s ep how things between them somehow solved. Tomorrow is their big day! 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Webtoon may have many kisses but looks like light kisses only. What they gave us are 2 deep kisses so far so I am fine with it :D

Yeah me too! And i love how their relationship gets deeper and deeper and we get to see how they handle the relationship. 

• Like 6