[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

18 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

I just tell myself that don’t expect too much. The best feeling is when you except the unexpected. :D:rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

Guys what’s the link for tonight’s episode? Thank you. HEHehehehehe. 

@lyca mena It's the same as what I sent you last night hehe

Here's the live english recap link, updated every after 10 mins: https://www.dramamilk.com/whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim-live-recap-episode-12/

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

I just tell myself that don’t expect too much. The best feeling is when you except the unexpected. :D:rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

Guys what’s the link for tonight’s episode? Thank you. HEHehehehehe. 

Aside from youtube, you can also do livestream at aqstream tvN. Fujiswirl will do the eng sub at this link.

• Like 2

I remember the last time got so attached to a drama was when back in 2004 it was Full House. I ship SHK and Rain so hard that until now i can't watch them with other partner. When the drama ended I literally cried for the whole week. Now,  WWWSK got me hooked and attached that idk what i will do if it ends next next week. I don't know if i can watch them with other partners. Omo. I can't. Anyway, ep 11&12 were the best i cried so much in this episodes. PSJ and PMY are the best! I wonder where are the haters now? :):w00t: In your face! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

With Kim Mi So's (Or PMY's?) right hand right around LYJ's (PSJ's) crotch area on the first part of the couch kiss (right when he lays her down the couch), I wonder how much restraint shooting this scene took? PSJ, were you still breathing??

BRB watching this scene over and over again because this is all we have for now. :heartbreak::bawling:

• LOL 9

6 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

With Kim Mi So's (Or PMY's?) right hand right around LYJ's (PSJ's) crotch area on the first part of the couch kiss (right when he lays her down the couch), I wonder how much restraint shooting this scene took? PSJ, were you still breathing??

Omo I did not notice her hand :lol: rewatching :lol:

I hope the number of fans who replied to the survey is already enough for them to grant the DVD request so we can have Director's Cut :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Omo I did not notice her hand :lol: rewatching :lol:

I hope the number of fans who replied to the survey is already enough for them to grant the DVD request so we can have Director's Cut :sweatingbullets:

@parkparkloveu So were you able to see it? :tounge_wink: Somebody else actually pointed it out on the main thread so it means that I wasn't just seeing things myself. Haha. Now if only @minseojoon can post the gif of that...

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

29 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

I saw that too!!!!!!!! :flushed:

uz4c0mt.gif&key=5425b60476242765251471c2

And I just saw this gif on the main thread...did anyone notice where SJ's hand was resting when his arm was over MY's shoulders??? :sweatingbullets: The way he lay his arms over her shoulders. It's too natural isn't it?

• Like 12

Ok this director is legit trying to killlll meeeee! (*pulling my hair out:scream:) I haven't watched the entire episode but I "accidentally" spoiled the kiss scene looking through my IG. And to my utter surprise, the first part of their couch kiss scene had NO music whatsoever. Nada. Zip. Zero. Zilch. So I am hearing every smooch sound, the parting of their lips, ruffling of clothes, and breathing!!! I don't know whether I should thank him for this absolutely brilliant execution or curse him for giving me a heart attack and not a proper bed scene. :unamused: Lol! 

Oh PMY's hand? Odi ka?!?  :grimace:

I heart you PDnim for being the captain of our Park Park ship! :kiss_wink:

• Like 9
  • LOL 8