[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

7 hours ago, park2park said:

Ok Ik I'm gonna contradict myself by saying this since I'm usually try to be level-headed but since seeing no updates from PPC lately and this thread is getting so gloomy, I just wanna say Ik the future does not guarantee they'll end up together but from everything I've seen, the way he looked at her, talked about her, caressed her,  and most importantly the way PMY opened up to him, laughed with him, looked at him, I feel it in my heart (haha ik so cheesy) they will end up together.

Reveal hidden contents

if they dont then dang it, I will need some long long time to recover, but screw it, I already jumped aboard on this ship, no turning back now.

Same here. I would normally forget about a ship around two months after the drama ends but, I don't know. This one just feels too real for me. At least it's what my gutfeel tells me.

On another note: I hope PMY learned a new dance for her fanmeets this time! I'm excited to see her dance again. :)

• Like 4

On 1/13/2019 at 10:41 PM, Matilda_Anne said:

i dont how my friend knows everything about her but he even mentioned pmy has one younger brother and one elder sister and both of them live abroad.. only she lives in korea with her parents.. ofc i dunno if its the truth or not coz she is very private.. 

she has only one elder sister. she said in an interview, she grew up as an only child because her sister had been abroad for studying for a long time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

she has only one elder sister. she said in an interview, she grew up as an only child because her sister had been abroad for studying for a long time.

really? i think i saw in interview wwwski when she wrote her resume she said she has 1 brother?

**oops sorry i was confused with her interview .. my friend said she has a brother maybe he’s referring to her brother in law i dunno 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

really? i think i saw in interview wwwski when she wrote her resume she said she has 1 brother? 

sorry, you're right. she said she grew up as an only daughter not an only child. yes, she has one elder sister and one younger brother.:) sorry for confusing you .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

sorry, you're right. she said she grew up as an only daughter not an only child. yes, she has one elder sister and one younger brother.:) sorry for confusing you .

no worries.. i hv this guy friend who seems to knows pmy (he said he used to live in the same neighbourhood in us lol i think he’s lying) and he told me she has a brother plus i think i saw her interview somewhere about her siblings .. i thought i was confused with someone else’s interview.. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

She has younger bro? Cos I thought she reffered to Park Leong:lol:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

She has younger bro? Cos I thought she reffered to Park Leong:lol:

i also thought she reffered Leon as her younger brother. because she never mentioned his brother. what she said "she grew up as an only daughter" can be interpreted two ways "an only child" or "an only child except a son"

idk exactly if she has a brother or not. but she wrote in her resume she has a brother.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

What interview? I've watch some interviews about wwwsk but none of them talks about her siblings

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i also thought she reffered Leon as her younger brother. because she never mentioned his brother. what she said "she grew up as an only daughter" can be interpreted two ways "an only child" or "an only child except a son"

idk exactly if she has a brother or not. but she wrote in her resume she has a brother.

she refers herself as ‘omma’ to Leon so i dont think leon is a brother to her.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Just appeared in my mind. Wondering how PPC feel when they doing kissing scene in final episode in front of all of the casts:D

Can't say how they feel, but actors say filming kissing scenes are always awkward and can be uncomfortable,  so they try to keep a sense of humor,  and some have a drink before shooting. Lol. 

Also, I don't know in what order they filmed the scenes, but episodes often aren't filmed in order, and sometimes the final episode is filmed early or even first. That definitely affects the level of comfort. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, onloveslualy said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsuhW6Dh1Lo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

Good to know that PSJ coming movie "Parasite" - director: Bong Joon Ho, starring with Song Kang Ho, Lee Sun Kyun & his best friend Choi Woo Sik.

He will just make a cameo... it will just be a brief appearance.. he will not be one of the main cast :)

• Like 1