Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

Ok Ik I'm gonna contradict myself by saying this since I'm usually try to be level-headed but since seeing no updates from PPC lately and this thread is getting so gloomy, I just wanna say Ik the future does not guarantee they'll end up together but from everything I've seen, the way he looked at her, talked about her, caressed her,  and most importantly the way PMY opened up to him, laughed with him, looked at him, I feel it in my heart (haha ik so cheesy) they will end up together.

 

Spoiler

if they dont then dang it, I will need some long long time to recover, but screw it, I already jumped aboard on this ship, no turning back now.

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ikr. Me feeling impatience waiting for PPC news sometime makes me wanna jump off this ship too. 

Yes I can sense they do have some sort feelings for each other. But I guess it takes longer than I expected. Maybe I'm being too impatience.

So I decided not to come here frequently. Guys, keep on updating okay.

For now I'm going back being quietobserver 

Hahahaha.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, caroloph said:

Think he said he rushed to buy tix after work wrapped, started selling at 11 but no more good seats in 13mins (13分)? 

You're right. It's "minutes", not 13:00. Good catch! Thank you! :)

7 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Ikr. Me feeling impatience waiting for PPC news sometime makes me wanna jump off this ship too. 

Yes I can sense they do have some sort feelings for each other. But I guess it takes longer than I expected. Maybe I'm being too impatience.

So I decided not to come here frequently. Guys, keep on updating okay.

For now I'm going back being quietobserver 

Hahahaha.

I think it's easy to forget that in real life there is no script and no 16 episodes till the happy ending. Lol.  It's very easy to get impatient, and also to have doubts about the "ship." You're not alone. :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, park2park said:

Ok Ik I'm gonna contradict myself by saying this since I'm usually try to be level-headed but since seeing no updates from PPC lately and this thread is getting so gloomy, I just wanna say Ik the future does not guarantee they'll end up together but from everything I've seen, the way he looked at her, talked about her, caressed her,  and most importantly the way PMY opened up to him, laughed with him, looked at him, I feel it in my heart (haha ik so cheesy) they will end up together.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

if they dont then dang it, I will need some long long time to recover, but screw it, I already jumped aboard on this ship, no turning back now.

 

@park2park, I like how you think!  You're not cheesy... okay,  well, we're just cheesy together....lol.  But I totally agree with you on all of this. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, park2park said:

Ok Ik I'm gonna contradict myself by saying this since I'm usually try to be level-headed but since seeing no updates from PPC lately and this thread is getting so gloomy, I just wanna say Ik the future does not guarantee they'll end up together but from everything I've seen, the way he looked at her, talked about her, caressed her,  and most importantly the way PMY opened up to him, laughed with him, looked at him, I feel it in my heart (haha ik so cheesy) they will end up together.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

if they dont then dang it, I will need some long long time to recover, but screw it, I already jumped aboard on this ship, no turning back now.

 

 

Same here. I would normally forget about a ship around two months after the drama ends but, I don't know. This one just feels too real for me. At least it's what my gutfeel tells me.

 

On another note: I hope PMY learned a new dance for her fanmeets this time! I'm excited to see her dance again. :)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, minmangfan said:

Same here. I would normally forget about a ship around two months after the drama ends but, I don't know. This one just feels too real for me.

THIS!! I feel the same way

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2019 at 10:41 PM, Matilda_Anne said:

i dont how my friend knows everything about her but he even mentioned pmy has one younger brother and one elder sister and both of them live abroad.. only she lives in korea with her parents.. ofc i dunno if its the truth or not coz she is very private.. 

she has only one elder sister. she said in an interview, she grew up as an only child because her sister had been abroad for studying for a long time.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

she has only one elder sister. she said in an interview, she grew up as an only child because her sister had been abroad for studying for a long time.

 

really? i think i saw in interview wwwski when she wrote her resume she said she has 1 brother?

 

**oops sorry i was confused with her interview .. my friend said she has a brother maybe he’s referring to her brother in law i dunno 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

 

really? i think i saw in interview wwwski when she wrote her resume she said she has 1 brother? 

 

sorry, you're right. she said she grew up as an only daughter not an only child. yes, she has one elder sister and one younger brother.:) sorry for confusing you .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

 

sorry, you're right. she said she grew up as an only daughter not an only child. yes, she has one elder sister and one younger brother.:) sorry for confusing you .

 

no worries.. i hv this guy friend who seems to knows pmy (he said he used to live in the same neighbourhood in us lol i think he’s lying) and he told me she has a brother plus i think i saw her interview somewhere about her siblings .. i thought i was confused with someone else’s interview.. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

 

sorry, you're right. she said she grew up as an only daughter not an only child. yes, she has one elder sister and one younger brother.:) sorry for confusing you .

She has younger bro? Cos I thought she reffered to Park Leong:lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

She has younger bro? Cos I thought she reffered to Park Leong:lol:

i also thought she reffered Leon as her younger brother. because she never mentioned his brother. what she said "she grew up as an only daughter" can be interpreted two ways "an only child" or "an only child except a son"

idk exactly if she has a brother or not. but she wrote in her resume she has a brother.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

really? i think i saw in interview wwwski when she wrote her resume she said she has 1 brother?

What interview? I've watch some interviews about wwwsk but none of them talks about her siblings

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i also thought she reffered Leon as her younger brother. because she never mentioned his brother. what she said "she grew up as an only daughter" can be interpreted two ways "an only child" or "an only child except a son"

idk exactly if she has a brother or not. but she wrote in her resume she has a brother.

 

she refers herself as ‘omma’ to Leon so i dont think leon is a brother to her.. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Just appeared in my mind. Wondering how PPC feel when they doing kissing scene in final episode in front of all of the casts:D

Can't say how they feel, but actors say filming kissing scenes are always awkward and can be uncomfortable,  so they try to keep a sense of humor,  and some have a drink before shooting. Lol. 

Also, I don't know in what order they filmed the scenes, but episodes often aren't filmed in order, and sometimes the final episode is filmed early or even first. That definitely affects the level of comfort. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...