Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

5 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

What do you mean?

Like she did before when she posted her photo wearing hanbok and she deleted soon. Its because unreleased yet when she posted it

Well its just my guess because it seems like her habit lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Korean drama couples are reuniting but in my opinion it will not happen to PPC. On the other hand, not doing project again heightens my delulu that they are real. Because real life Korean celebrity couples very seldom do many projects together 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Korean drama couples are reuniting but in my opinion it will not happen to PPC. On the other hand, not doing project again heightens my delulu that they are real. Because real life Korean celebrity couples very seldom do many projects together 

Who is reuniting? I know a few are reuniting in dramas. Did you mean in real life,.

1 hour ago, rubiflorie said:

Well,  that's a tease.... Is it for a drama, general promo, for fans? Life event?.....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, quietobserver said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Why is she sooooo beautifullll???? :tears:

I cannot believe she's in 30s. 

She's the first actresses who make me feel so gay because of her stunning beauty:sweatingbullets:

23 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

JHI and SYJ are in the news today offered a new drama again with same PD. It has now becoming a trend in Korea. LDW and his Goblin partner. LSG and IU 

LSG and Suzy maybe what u mean

• LOL 2

12 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Why is she sooooo beautifullll???? :tears:

I cannot believe she's in 30s. 

she’s older than me but i look older than her lol.. if only i can afford 3 facial masks a day.. *sobs 

• LOL 3

15 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

I wonder why there’s no fanpic of PSJ arrival from Australia. I thought he’s always caught by fans at the airport *demanding*:ph34r:

He rested abroad.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

I wonder why there’s no fanpic of PSJ arrival from Australia. I thought he’s always caught by fans at the airport *demanding*:ph34r:

He learned from his gf how to be super ninja lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brownsugar said:

if he came back yesterday with his team, he is in Korea now. if he didn't come back with his team, maybe he is in overseas for a rest. because pmy is very busy this week, she has no time to play with him if he comes back to Korea.:D

• LOL 6

8 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

because pmy is very busy this week, she has no time to play with him if he comes back to Korea.:D

i like this sentence very much lmao :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

51 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

if he came back yesterday with his team, he is in Korea now. if he didn't come back with his team, maybe he is in overseas for a rest. because pmy is very busy this week, she has no time to play with him if he comes back to Korea.:D

Maybe that's why he stay away from her. "I'm sad my girl can't play with me". Haha.

I dont think he will have any schedule for now. An ultimate long-time vacation for him. Do take as much time as you want, PSJ. You worked too hard. 

My delulu mind saying he wants to make a surprise entrance at her Taiwan FM. Awww. Or at least a short video letter that would be sweet of him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

My delulu mind saying he wants to make a surprise entrance at her Taiwan FM. Awww. Or at least a short video letter that would be sweet of him.

That or he can also have an extended vacation in taiwan or japan... :lol:

• Like 1

I was watching fifty shades movies last nite, and there was a scene that remains me of Miso and young joon . 

The bed scene when Grey lifts and throw Ana in the bed and holding her hand . 

OMG i can’t.

It looks exactly the same in wwwsk. 

:D

• Like 1