[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

11 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

But then again I focus on her mumbling. It seems like she saying ' ib machobwa' ? which means ' try kiss me'

Wow...amazing eagle eyes :w00t:  I thought she said "unbutton"

Whatever she said but I never seen any rehearsal kissing scene that they're doing "real kiss" (lips meet lips) and I love the way PMY open her mouth first:wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Wow...amazing eagle eyes :w00t:  I thought she said "unbutton"

Whatever she said but I never seen any rehearsal kissing scene that they're doing "real kiss" (lips meet lips) and I love the way PMY open her mouth first:wub:

Cos the end of her mumbling she was like saying '~chobwa' means 'try....' which doesnt fit what she said before that , 'pulgo pulgo' that goes 'unbutton unbutton'... 

And I keep on wondering does it necessary for her to open her mouth so widely? I never saw her like that before... which shocked me awe to her openness to her costar. 

Which I agree with you this so real kiss in 'rehearsal'.:D

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

Cos the end of her mumbling she was like saying '~chobwa' means 'try....' which doesnt fit what she said before that , 'pulgo pulgo' that goes 'unbutton unbutton'... 

And I keep on wondering does it necessary for her to open her mouth so widely? I never saw her like that before... which shocked me awe to her openness to her costar. 

Which I agree with you this so real kiss in 'rehearsal'.:D

ikr, i've watched kiss scenes of her and other actors but she's never shown as much passion as she did in WWWSK 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, eonnies said:

ikr, i've watched kiss scenes of her and other actors but she's never shown as much passion as she did in WWWSK 

Any way one looks at it, acting or not, it's a real kiss. One sees it in Korean movies but rarely in tv K-drama. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, quietobserver said:

But then again I focus on her mumbling. It seems like she saying ' ib machobwa' ? which means ' try kiss me' .

the vid is too dark to see exactly what she's saying.

but at that time, wwwsk k-fans already concluded that she said "leeluke pulmyeon"="unbutton like this":D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, quietobserver said:

I'm calling fellow PPC shipper that can read Korean. Actually I can read Korean and I try to make clearance on this. 

I've been focusing on this cos mostly saying it is just a rehearsal. Well obviously from my point of view her slipped off shirt at her back shown that it might be part of the shoot, tho the Korean words on the video said 'also serious in rehearsal'. 

But then again I focus on her mumbling. It seems like she saying ' ib machobwa' ? which means ' try kiss me' .

Omg. She's really straight forward then. :tounge_wink: 

My girl...you're taking the lead...

Reveal hidden contents

Ct7ndO4.gif 

Well, if they're a couple, then it makes perfect sense. They're deciding the scene together, and she's very comfortable with, and used to, kissing him. If they're not a couple when this scene was rehearsed, then her saying this to him signals to him she's totally okay with intimate contact by him....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rubiflorie said:

So, he doesn't smoke...

The only pictures or articles that I can find that show him smoking are photoshoots where they're going for a moody, "James Dean" looks. He's super-fit and an athlete who gets up at dawn if he has to in order to get his jogging in before work starts.  He's also known to spend break time exercising. Guys who do that aren't smokers. Also, he's said in an interview I saw that he doesn't smoke. So it seems that he doesn't. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/551156

he said in 2015 interview, he was a smoker. but i don't know if he still smokes or not.

Actually, what he says, roughly translated,  is that, after getting out of the military, while deciding what to do next, he just hung out with friends and they just did stuff freely,  meaning doing things without thinking of consequences. He laughs and says that it was the first time he smoked cigarettes. In other words, he's laughingly saying that the worse thing he did then was smoking cigarettes. He's not saying that he's a smoker, habitual or suicidal. It's part of the section in the interview when he's talking about his previous immaturity, and his growth and maturity as both a man and an actor. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Actually, what he says, roughly translated,  is that, after getting out of the military, while deciding what to do next, he just hung out with friends and they just did stuff freely,  meaning doing things without thinking of consequences. He laughs and says that it was the first time he smoked cigarettes. In other words, he's laughingly saying that the worse thing he did then was smoking cigarettes. He's not saying that he's a smoker, habitual or suicidal. It's part of the section in the interview when he's talking about his previous immaturity, and his growth and maturity as both a man and an actor. 

no, the sentence means he has been a smoker since then. and in another interview, he also said he had smoked since 2012. but he said he wouldn't smoke for a long time. so maybe he's not a smoker now.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

he said in 2015 interview, he was a smoker. but i don't know if he still smokes or not.

ohh man! i hope he quits smoking.. it’s really bad for your health.. even when u exercise diligently, smoking will put you at greater risk at developing cardiovascular disease and lung cancer.. not to mention it’s bad for the environment. i hv a heavy smoker friend who ended up getting a heart attack at 25.. when your heart gets bad, it’s difficult to perform normal life routines as simple as driving etc.. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

no, the sentence means he has been a smoker since then. and in another interview, he also said he had smoked since 2012. but he said he wouldn't smoke for a long time. so maybe he's not a smoker now.

I can't find the more recent interview right now but from what he said, he doesn't smoke. He's a lot more into keeping his body healthy than he was at 2015. It's very common for guys to smoke when they're in the military,  but many quit as they really get in athletic shape, and especially actors who play leads and who also are handsome. They know what it does to their skin, teeth, and face.

Considering he does ALL his own stunts and wire scenes, which are really rigorous and require both muscle and breathing stamina, there's just no way a smoker could do this even at age 30, without literally gasping for air 5 minutes into it, and coughing. Yet, according to all the "Hwarang" guys, who all agreed his stunts and wire work was harder than all of theirs, and the fighters on "FFMY", as well as Kang Haneul, and the stunts coordinator in "Midnight Runners," (if you've seen that movie,  then you know how physically demanding it was...:o) PSJ was pretty amazing during the rehearsals and filming in both stamina and hard physical work. At a few interviews, Kang Haneul laughingly complained how hard it was to keep up with PSJ physically, strength and stamina-wise, during "Midnight Runners." 

Another thing -- actresses, like many women, are very picky and open about not liking to kiss romantic co-stars who smell and taste like cigarettes. I've seen a lot of interviews with PSJ's onscreen romantic partners. They all say he's considerate, respectful, and smells good. Somehow, I just don't see them saying that if he smelled like cigarettes. There have been plenty of actors that female actresses HAVE complained about them smelling like cigarettes even after brushing teeth, etc. 

Now, many men who aren't smokers will have the rare expensive cigar when hanging out with their buddies. It's a guy thing. Does PSJ?  Who knows. Maybe, maybe not. But even if he does, to most people, that's not really considered "being a smoker." 

Anyhow,  either way, whether he does smoke or he doesn't, to be honest, it's really his own private business, and none of ours, don't you agree? B):)

He's not some ignorant kid. He's an educated, informed man who knows about the risks associated with smoking. If he chooses to smoke or not, it's not going to affect at my opinion of him as an amazing actor or as the good person he seems to be. :)  

• Like 5

On 1/12/2019 at 8:05 PM, parkparkloveu said:

But still guys TAROT CARD READERS are like FORTUNE TELLERS. 

WE ALL DO NOT KNOW PPC PERSONAL LIFE.

Better not become hardcore with shipping.

As time goes by from the drama I have learned to be realistic that there is possibility PPC may not end up together because we never can really tell the future. Just because SSC ended up together does not mean there are high chances other KCouples will also end up together. 

It will be a long road for us to wait for PPC status and the road would not be easy. This year they will have other drama partners and most probably this year other Soompi threads shipping them with future drama partners will be created. Let us keep our fingerscrossed this ship will reach the final destination. 

Okay, so it seemed that a number of people on the thread are putting a lot of importance on what a tarot card reader and a fortune teller said. So I'm curious.... How many of you all believe in them? 

• Like 1