[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 hours ago, tali58 said:

Okay, so it seemed that a number of people on the thread are putting a lot of importance on what a tarot card reader and a fortune teller said. So I'm curious.... How many of you all believe in them? 

I dont believe it. I believe more on their actions and their conversations and their replies to interviews. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, quietobserver said:

He had a really long vacation. 10 days? Not to mentioned the photoshoot days. But it's pretty long. Good for him. 

Photoshoots, even though they can be fun, are actually hard work and exhausting, and they have right deadlines.  Then, Even when done overseas or in some special locale, a lot of time one doesn't get time to go play tourist at all. So it's really  good to see that PSJ was able to take some days off for fun and relaxation. :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

he wrote he bought presents for his nieces(his brothers' kids):lol:

He always posts about how much he loves and misses them, and that they make him smile. He's a cool uncle and big brother. :)

8 hours ago, quietobserver said:

I dont believe it. I believe more on their actions and their conversations and their replies to interviews. 

Same here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

Please translate them for us

1 hour ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

Please translate them for us

Google translation: He says, 

"For Secretary Kim.......

I rushed to buy tickets at 11am, and I have no good seats at 13:00 (1:00pm)...

Since I can't meet Min-Young up close, I have to give up. :bawling: :bawling::bawling:

Damn!"

I get the feeling he's fishing for an introduction or an invitation. Lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok Ik I'm gonna contradict myself by saying this since I'm usually try to be level-headed but since seeing no updates from PPC lately and this thread is getting so gloomy, I just wanna say Ik the future does not guarantee they'll end up together but from everything I've seen, the way he looked at her, talked about her, caressed her,  and most importantly the way PMY opened up to him, laughed with him, looked at him, I feel it in my heart (haha ik so cheesy) they will end up together.

Spoiler

if they dont then dang it, I will need some long long time to recover, but screw it, I already jumped aboard on this ship, no turning back now.

• Like 10

Ikr. Me feeling impatience waiting for PPC news sometime makes me wanna jump off this ship too. 

Yes I can sense they do have some sort feelings for each other. But I guess it takes longer than I expected. Maybe I'm being too impatience.

So I decided not to come here frequently. Guys, keep on updating okay.

For now I'm going back being quietobserver 

Hahahaha.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, caroloph said:

Think he said he rushed to buy tix after work wrapped, started selling at 11 but no more good seats in 13mins (13分)? 

You're right. It's "minutes", not 13:00. Good catch! Thank you! :)

7 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Ikr. Me feeling impatience waiting for PPC news sometime makes me wanna jump off this ship too. 

Yes I can sense they do have some sort feelings for each other. But I guess it takes longer than I expected. Maybe I'm being too impatience.

So I decided not to come here frequently. Guys, keep on updating okay.

For now I'm going back being quietobserver 

Hahahaha.

I think it's easy to forget that in real life there is no script and no 16 episodes till the happy ending. Lol.  It's very easy to get impatient, and also to have doubts about the "ship." You're not alone. :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, park2park said:

Ok Ik I'm gonna contradict myself by saying this since I'm usually try to be level-headed but since seeing no updates from PPC lately and this thread is getting so gloomy, I just wanna say Ik the future does not guarantee they'll end up together but from everything I've seen, the way he looked at her, talked about her, caressed her,  and most importantly the way PMY opened up to him, laughed with him, looked at him, I feel it in my heart (haha ik so cheesy) they will end up together.

Reveal hidden contents

if they dont then dang it, I will need some long long time to recover, but screw it, I already jumped aboard on this ship, no turning back now.

@park2park, I like how you think!  You're not cheesy... okay,  well, we're just cheesy together....lol.  But I totally agree with you on all of this. :)

• Like 1