[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Lesson for me: don't hate too much for someone because one day you will love this person so much

And it happened to me. I love JCW but im not interested watching Healer because "oh i don't like this woman, she is not pretty". But now, I'm crazy in love with her. God, help me :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Lesson for me: don't hate too much for someone because one day you will love this person so much

And it happened to me. I love JCW but im not interested watching Healer because "oh i don't like this woman, she is not pretty". But now, I'm crazy in love with her. God, help me :sweatingbullets:

I'm happy finally you can see this light now lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

24 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Yes I agree with you. That's why fans should not judge others indulge in fan wars. For example how shippers of PSJ and other actress always bash PMY because they do not know her well enough. 

It's normal for people to judge others by face. If not our type of beauty, we may say not handsome or not pretty but when we get to know more about the person - the personality and the intellect etc, everything about the person becomes so beautiful. 

I always thought PSJ was not handsome. I started finding him really handsome in WWWSK. 

• Like 4

Last August, before her interview denying relationship with PSJ, she accidentally liked WWWSK wedding pics with PSJ pic on the front photo.

A few days before APAN around the time she taped her thank you video, she accidentally followed PPC shipper.

Yesterday she accidentally liked PPC shipper's comment and today she announced a new romcom drama. 

MY DELULU : She try to make PPC shippers happy before she gives statements or take actions which may make some PPC shippers sad. :lol:

• LOL 6

watermelon.jpg

from her picture, pmy's background is a window, my thinking is the left side watermelon is her, and the right side watermelon is him, and also you can see his ear at the edge of the right side watermelon, his hand at the bottom of the watermelon(if not mistaken)

off topic:  her breast:blink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

25 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Last August, before her interview denying relationship with PSJ, she accidentally liked WWWSK wedding pics with PSJ pic on the front photo.

A few days before APAN around the time she taped her thank you video, she accidentally followed PPC shipper.

Yesterday she accidentally liked PPC shipper's comment and today she announced a new romcom drama. 

MY DELULU : She try to make PPC shippers happy before she gives statements or take actions which may make some PPC shippers sad. :lol:

the chances of her "accidentally liked" related to PPC is extremely high

• LOL 3

21 minutes ago, daloula said:

I think PMY has a secret account and she sometimes forgets that she is not using it and ends up liking posts about park park using her public account instead by mistake

Actually you have a point.. we don't know she also follows psj on her secret acc... Hahahahaha:sweatingbullets:

2 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Sometimes i feel like she doing it on purpose. :rolleyes:

Or she's giving us a hint about their relationship:wub::sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Sometimes i feel like she doing it on purpose. :rolleyes:

watermelon3.jpg

:Dand I think she show this picture on purpose too, because I am sure she knew we PPC all looking for picture

from Phuket.

just like today, she accidentally said she will go to Taiwan again on 2/14....
also without official announcement saying that she will do the new drama ,   sometime she saying thing without thinking :tears::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3