[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

21 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

isnt it cold in korea right now?? where is this? btw i see a ring kekekeke 

She’s not in Korea. She’s in one of the South East Asia countries. 

The ring is on her right-hand so it doesn’t mean anything. She hid her left hand...

5 minutes ago, Inetz said:

I don’t know if PMY’s IG is an old pic but looks like she is in Thailand, that view is from Lady Nara cafe in Bangkok. 

She is definitely overseas. I’m just not sure if she is currently in Bangkok or if it’s old pic. She might have already left.

1 hour ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

Youre right, to be honest I only voted once for PMY at the first day of voting open after that I give all my vote to PSJ, because I think PMY can easily go to final round

Yes my dear friend we should just vote for psj now

14 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

Really? Somehow I remember that all kissing scenes in CH were boring. I had to re-watch them or maybe bts. 

Off-topic reply: Yes I heard Tang Yan - Luo Jin got married today. They are the only Cbiz couple I support. Now the only other couple I support is Park-Park and I also hope they will also give us surprise. 

Also off-topic: Tang Yan - Luo Jin also acted together in a drama, The Way We Were, after announcing their relationship. And I doubt they were in relationship well before they acted together in Princess Wei Young. But Cbiz doesn't seem to care much about that matter. I think Kbiz really need to relax a bit more. Actors are human-beings. Acting is their job and dating is their personal lives. It should be up to them to do whatever they want with their personal lives, as long as it doesn't affect their job and they stay professional in their job. 

Honestly, you prob didn’t notice it as it wasnt as intense and passionate as the ones with PSJ :P

Tang Yan and Luo Jin have been linked tgt since their first drama in 2012, it has been rumored that LJ had a crush on TY but she was with someone else at that time. I would say their relationship became an open secret after Diamond lovers in 2015. In early 2016, papz got picture of them and then end 2016, they confirmed the relationship

On 10/29/2018 at 4:22 AM, wholovesbrownies said:

Yes, she came to Bangkok. My friend told me yesterday that he met someone like PMY. But i do not believe my friend. hahahaha

She came to rest with her mom in Bangkok.

Edited by Guest
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.

8 hours ago, jingjaja said:

Yes, she came to Bangkok. My friend told me yesterday that he met someone like PMY. But i do not believe my friend. hahahaha

She came to rest with her mom in Bangkok.

Did your friend see MY's mom as well? Or was that a guess?

On 10/28/2018 at 8:37 PM, wholovesbrownies said:

:love::thumbsup:

Eventhough i watched the raw version of the drama when it i'll be sure to check this drama out!  Thanks for sharing.

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.

6 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

Did your friend see MY's mom as well? Or was that a guess?

My friend saw her and he thinks that woman who came with her is her mother.