[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

51 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

Thanks to those who answered my question. All these articles and various translations are making my brain turn into mush. I don't know who to trust! Lol. :unamused:

Ok... to lighten up the mood a bit, how about we role play? B) Let's pretend you are PMY's PR/ Management company and you've read and heard how well PSJ did during the interviews. How would you advice PMY differently to answer the dating question and all the "evidences" collected, as well as bring back the attention to WWWSK? Like others have said, she is also pretty thoughtful and honest during interviews.

I'm personally hoping she doesnt completely shut the door on the future PSJ left slightly open. We've talked about what a namja he was/is to take the first shots from the firing range. I'm hoping she reciprocates it somehow so he is encouraged and they can be true partners. The Bonnie to his Clyde. :wub:

Now let me think how I'd like for her to answer...

I love PSJ for taking the interview first.... And i love ur game.... Here's mine =

PSJ had a more aggressive approach to his interview today. When I say aggressive I do not mean he was being aggressive in his speech but his answers were were made to make the interviewer feel ashamed of asking the questions. He also used a lot of emotions to connect with the interviewer that the media has hurt a lot of people of wwwsk and not just Ppc. 

Pmy will role with the same type of answers but she would be more diplomatic in how she words it. Since he has left it open ended she may close it up by saying that "pairing and rumors is bound to happen especially when u act in a Rom Com. But we got along well on set and that translated to the screen and its actually a compliment to the actors that we have done our job well" etc etc

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I’m among those who believe their 3 year relationship as well although I admit I was skeptical at first. Many of you don’t buy the idea cuz it’s hard to believe they’ve been involved for such a long time without getting caught. However, LJK and his ex dated for two years before they got caught so 3 years doesn’t seem impossible.

Even if it’s not 3 years, it must’ve been going on for quite a while. Remember his agency mentioned Big nana among the reasons for them to get close and she worked for both of them in 2016. I also dont think those reporters just threw in a random number of years for the time they’ve been dating if they were not sure. If anything, half a year to a year seems more believable and reasonable in this case.

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, strymeek said:

Back here after watching their bts and some of fave episodes and my spirit is lifted! Sorry for sharing the netizenbuzz comments guys and if it brought the mood down. As i said i am new to this shipping thing and didn't know then but thanks to you guys i now know how toxic those comments and site can be and should focus only on the positive.

Rewatching WWWSK reminds me again how great the casts are and how much love and laughter they brought to screen. Miss them to bits! Also, i think most of the stuff that was published could be lost in translation and could be written harsher than it was spoken or even written out of context. Like what you guys said, what's important is there is no outright denial.

I now look forward to PMY's interview tomorrow and trust her to make the right statement for the best of of both their careers and personal life.

Just read up about them, OMG - harsh!! Happy that they are still together though; such a sweet couple!

Oh no worries,  bashers are part of shipping too....as much as we want to always keep a positive atmosphere here...there will always be post or article that will discourage some.  But that is why we have this thread for ... to keep on cheering one another.  

• Like 2

I don't know what they actually say because i don't understand korean, but seriously STOP! Leave them live their own life without any pressure! Now also SBS! I have no word i'am just disappointed...

The only thing that i understand of the interview is thet they called someone of the cast and staff...i guess? And also pyj? They are exaggerating...just breathe and let people enjoy a relationship...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

12 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

I’m among those who believe their 3 year relationship as well although I admit I was skeptical at first. Many of you don’t buy the idea cuz it’s hard to believe they’ve been involved for such a long time without getting caught. However, LJK and his ex dated for two years before they got caught so 3 years doesn’t seem impossible.

Even if it’s not 3 years, it must’ve been going on for quite a while. Remember his agency mentioned Big nana among the reasons for them to get close and she worked for both of them in 2016. I also dont think those reporters just threw in a random number of years for the time they’ve been dating if they were not sure. If anything, half a year to a year seems more believable and reasonable in this case.

I was puzzled as well how the 3 years came about. It can't be that they (the media) pulled out that number out of something unsubstantial. I thought it was through the evidence fans gathered, but the earliest coincidence was Dec 2016 am I right? So that's barely 3 years. At most they should say 2 years of dating?

• Like 3

Sorry if this has been shared before as it was published quite earlier. Just wanted to share some happy delulus:

5. How was your experience in delivering your role as Kim Mi-so?

PMY: Since the drama incorporates elements of both fantasy and sympathy, it was a very fascinating combination to translate through our characters. When I was first introduced to my character, Mi-so, I immediately began focusing on my physical health and started exercising in my free time. I was never diligent enough to exercise on a regular basis because I’m someone who likes staying at home, however, once I started exercising to prepare for the role, I’m proud to say that I’ve not skipped a single session!

6. What was it like working with each other for the first time?

PSJ: When I was in military service, I always watched ‘High Kick!’, which Park Min Young was in. I have been impressed ever since and hoped to work with her someday. Park Min Young’s role in the drama is named Kim Mi-so (‘mi-so’ means smile in Korean), and her beautiful smile fits that name so well that she should actually change her name to Mi-so in real life (laughs).

PMY: I was honored to be working with such a great cast. Park Seo Jun was already very well-known and acknowledged for his acting but I was surprised on set when I learned that he also had a great sense of humor. He carries the character so well that I often feel like I am with the real Young-joon. It also inspires me in a way that he is building up his own version of Young-joon with characteristics and details to suit the series’ storyline as well. Overall, he is a really fun person to work with.

I wonder who her trainer is for exercising?? Apart from this, Chansung also mentioned they go drinking together (as did LTH). 

They probably have lots of secret meet ups that no one (i.e us) knew about!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, strymeek said:

I was puzzled as well how the 3 years came about. It can't be that they (the media) pulled out that number out of something unsubstantial. I thought it was through the evidence fans gathered, but the earliest coincidence was Dec 2016 am I right? So that's barely 3 years. At most they should say 2 years of dating?

They are using the August 2015 photo uncovered by this group of fans where they both post with the caption hi

• Like 1

What a rollercoaster ride last night!  I went to sleep happy and got up with the article where PSJ explained and I might add in an annoyed tone debunking the IG comparisons linking him to PMY in the past.

I'm firmly back on the Anti 3 year relationship theory.  From what I gather from his fans here on Soompi...he's always pretty direct with answering questions relating to most anything and doesn't pull any punches when it comes to dating.  I believe they never had a "romantic relationship" before WWWSK.  Watching the AAA awards show....they may have found each other attractive...hey, their human right?  But as to being in love?....I don't think so.  

He's admitted that getting into character can sway your emotions but most importantly he didn't shut the door on a potential relationship later on....that said everything to me.  They developed a close working relationship, obviously have a lot in common about hardworking ethic, love for traveling and most importantly a love for their breed of dog.  Mutual respect and an honest channel of communication is the BEST foundation for a loving and enduring connection not to mention a sizzling chemistry that is hard to deny.    I think they have that and that's why PSJ is being cautious about defining a future with her. 

Now that the production is over they probably feel terrible that the focus is not on WWWSK.  I feel so bad for them too.  They are both responsible, dedicated actors who are so proud of what was accomplished in this drama.  Putting their own personal feelings aside....this is and should be their priority.  I'm proud of PSJ for confronting the rumors head on with a firm demeanor while leaving a window open for whatever may happen about them in the future.  All the threats from the Neitzens is just crazy....they need to get a life!

Getting to know someone who you're attracted to takes time.  I believe with enough time PSJ & PMY will be just fine.  Destiny brought them together....now its up to them to make it a reality.

• Like 6

Here's a snippet of PSJ's interview in Jan 2015. This was during the BHJ dating rumor. 

Park Seo Joon had said in relation to dating, "There are times I get scared meeting somebody and there are more pictures taken now than before; because of those little things piling up, I get trapped behind these unintentional stories.

It's possible to have a 'some' relationship, but it's hard to date.  Seeing as how I stayed up for 70 days filming 'Witch's Romance,' I can't meet anybody and it became difficult to maintain relationships."

Delulu mode active: someone was in a some relationship i guess ;) so they may have started out like that. After this interview he was filming Kill me, heal me and went on to do she was pretty.... Also did beauty inside the same year.... So i guess it all started with a Some!!!! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I do think they spent more than just being introduced together in MAMA2016. They arrived same flight along with other actors the day before. Usually there are socials, welcome dinner the night before MAMA. Last December 2017 they had one and I gather its like that every year so in 2016 they also had dinner together. Being with the same stylist they probably found themselves always together socializing because they have same friend in Big Nana. There was a pic of them near each other in the dressing room. PMY went around HK on those days possible PSJ went with them. No suspicions from fans and media because they were both there for work. It may be that they were in a "some" since MAMA 2016 to sometime in 2017. Before they both got busy schedules for FFMW and QF7D. This may tie up too with some Koreans saying they broke up. But actually it was not really break up as it was only a some. 

AAA2017 they saw each other again but maybe bit awkward. PSJ pursued PMY afterwards. The I LOVE YOU shirt and the necklace he bought Jan 27, 2018 was for her. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

I know the backlash from the k-netizens really dampened some spirits here, but I think it's important to acknowledge that they're all speaking in future tense, ie: "IF it turns out that you two were really dating for 3 years, THEN we will retaliate/feel disappointed because we were LIED(?) to."

Note: There is not an inherent objection to "getting together" with PMY (as there was with the LMH fiasco), and that is a very good thing if PMY and PSJ are looking to develop a relationship somewhere down the road. :) 

My two cents: Precisely because they have not been dating for 3 years, PSJ has the confidence to be more aggressive in his approach to these interviews. It's because he KNOWS that no such evidence exists that he can keep sailing smoothly. In many ways, I think this is the ideal situation :)

Image result for cheers gif

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

34 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I do think they spent more than just being introduced together in MAMA2016. They arrived same flight along with other actors the day before. There was a paparazzi video on this. Usually there are socials, welcome dinner the night before MAMA. Last December 2017 they had one and I gather its like that every year so in 2016 they also had dinner together. Being with the same stylist they probably found themselves always together socializing because they have same friend in Big Nana. There was a pic of them near each other in the dressing room. PMY went around HK on those days possible PSJ went with them. No suspicions from fans and media because they were both there for work. It may be that they were in a "some" since MAMA 2016 to sometime in 2017. Before they both got busy schedules for FFMW and QF7D. This may tie up too with some Koreans saying they broke up. But actually it was not really break up as it was only a some. 

AAA2017 they saw each other again but maybe bit awkward. PSJ pursued PMY afterwards. The I LOVE YOU shirt and the necklace he bought Jan 27, 2018 was for her. 

I also believe they started as SOME so he was actually not lying as what KNetz accuse him :(

Wait did he really say he can show his plane tickets? He keeps old tickets? Haha Poor PSJ he must be really irritated by all nosy reporters and shippers :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, saved2K said:

Oh.... I don't think he's going to do that.... they are in this together.... they will just clear the air.  PSJ doesn't appear to me as someone like that... they are a strong couple.... sorry for using the term couple for I am perhaps one of the minority here who believes they are already in a stable relationship.  

We are on the same boat @saved2K :lol: I don't know why but there is really a special touch with this couple compare with previous pair of PMY. I like her since I am Sam until now and she's 1 of the 2 actresses I like/admire in Korea. And I'm really praying for her happiness cuz she deserve it.  And Today, I admire PSJ how he answered about the dating issue:kiss_wink: we may never get what we wanted to read yet he keeps the door open:P 

• Like 6

Guest 999hearts

HOLY CR0P. I went away for several days and suddenly there are 2478347230 new pages here!! :o

I feel really guilty that most of the coincidences I posted here seemed to be brought outside of this forum. Although it's too late, some of my previous posts here are now deleted. I never wanted things to get out of this thread, let alone be tagged directly to their IG accounts where they can personally see them. Dang it, I post things here and not on IG for a reason :rage: 

On a less-angrier topic, has anyone ever listened to the songs PSJ posted to his Instagram? He probably liked the songs and posted them to support his friends such as Kim Jisoo (who was his co-star in Dream High 2) but some of the songs happen to be my kind of songs. They legit sound really good and super romantic, too :wub::wub: Here's one that I've been listening to these past few days:

Spoiler

Mellow Plan - Light (slightly inaccurate translation)

Every single gesture of yours
Every time you brush past me
I feel your eyes shaking
I want to be together forever.
I know it's real.
Just like as it was from the beginning
I'll be there.
You are like a star in the daytime.
Like a star that shines only on me
Even if you lose your way
You will continue to shine like that.

HELLO? WHERE CAN I FIND MYSELF A PARK SEO JOON?

9 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....

July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond with a Denial!

July 31: PSJ interviews all generally get at a few things, obviously the message is VERY CLEAR

1. He respects PMY and acknowledges she is pretty and responds firmly that he DOES NOT know what the future will bring between them. Give it some time, for any relationship especially one that is in constant interest, they need their privacy.
  2. He has NO hidden agenda for why he goes abroad except for when he goes with his friends or for work (photoshoots)
  3. He is beyond annoyed that 99% of the questions asked had something to do with his relationship with PMY and not of the drama (BEST ROM COM DAMA EVER!)
  4. PMY is more than capable to get roles herself, she proved her worth to the casting staff. 
  5. They still contact each other even when the drama ended, even with the rumors erupted
  6. IG posts and comparison posts can immediately be thrown out the window or at least stop meddling, life is too short to focus on why he posts things and who it connects to.
  7. He is DONE explaining himself

From what I understand, and it bothers me to know end how other shippers can hold on to their ship after reading these articles, Whether you cant understand Hangul or not. Yes He is reiterating that they aren't dating which is in full support of his agencies and  her agencies response a few days ago however at the same time he has no problem preparing the media and his fans that if they were going to be an official couple later on, don't be surprised. I might as well call the other ships the titanic, it was struck by the iceberg (iceberg being a metaphor for his his statement towards PMY), it will eventually sink just give it time (3-5 hrs). Also something else that is quite telling and this is in no way a jab at his previous co-star but from this experience he met someone (PMY) that challenges him and someone gives him that balance he has been searching for. This is in terms of how they prepared for their roles. He did not need to tell PMY how to do her job, she exceeded above and beyond the role of Miso and he feels at peace about it because he can focus and not be worried about the other party's performance. Not like his other filming experiences where there was a lot of feedback, questions and direction needed to obtain the chemistry intended. Anywhoo, this shows that he really did meet his match and why he simply cant say NO that PMY and him will be a couple because he internally knows that it was fate. She is essentially everything he looks for in a onscreen partner and admires her alot.

PSJ has always been straightforward when it comes to dating denials but this is at a point in his life where he is following his heart and cant help but say to the entire world, I am interested in her and only her which is why he didn't close the door. Sorry to the other shippers but when a man who has over 6 million followers and is in the news every other day,  who is a CF king (15 endorsement contracts) is willing to do what he did last night IN THE SPOTLIGHT then its most definitely time to move on. No point in shipping someone where there is CLEAR signs that his interest is on someone else.

Again No offence

Great Post!  Lets not forget that even the director said they should only film kissing scenes...LOL! 

Great minds think alike:)

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, nargyz said:

Guys, I contacted one korean girl, she told that articles in Korean and English bit different. PSJ didn't tell that he still contacts PMY after dating rumors, but that after articles about dating rumors came he contacted PMY and all actors. About possibility of dating she told that it is also a bit different, I asked her what is the difference and am waiting now for her reply.

I don't know how different that Korean girl told you. But my friend told me that no news in Korea said that PSJ deny the rummor. And all article have the tittle are the same that we would wait for the future to see. 

• Like 13