[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

@BINGO_O Thanks for the gif. Yes they are both Noonas to him but he treats PMY differently :D I cannot also describe it well :sweatingbullets::wub:

here is another short glance he gave to PMY while joking with JYM

2936701_B-_E37_D-45_F0-_A33_A-3_E995_C61

@mmac80 maybe a dress fitting and they will fast forward to after wedding and would just show a wedding photograph of them.

Doing a wedding scene needs a lot of props and cameos. I don't think they did that. There would have been fancams if ever they filmed the scene. 

I notice this too. He is with PMY is totally different with YM. He maybe afraid of making PMY sad or jealous and want to pull her into his joke with YM.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, phantom997 said:

I never thought we would see a picture like this (MY on SJ's instagram, and vice versa) :joy: what does it mean??? Should we be happy or sad? LOLLLLL:joy:

My first impression is he is really being careful .... 

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, phantom997 said:

I never thought we would see a picture like this (MY on SJ's instagram, and vice versa) :joy: what does it mean??? Should we be happy or sad? LOLLLLL:joy:

He probably read that a lot of comments in his yesterday's post asking for a pic with PMY so he gives in to what the fans wanted but kept it safe from possible rumors by including PDNim in the pic and not a selfie with PMY :D

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

@mmac80 You are quick!! Was just about to post it. Hehe. Thanks!

@lovely_skham, @parkparkloveu, and @BINGO_O Great minds think alike! I noticed those quick glances as well checking for her reaction and making sure, it seems, that she's included in the conversation. Such a stand up guy! 

Though the BTS doesn't have any of the juicy bits we want, I do appreciate one thing about it...and that's how it showed PMY being the playful one on set this time. We've seen PSJ making people laugh, teasing and joking around. But PMY is usually on the receiving end and just reacting to him. In this, we can see her have fun, being silly, doing a little dance and just being cute overall. She's pulling out her aegyo charms (and PSJ is noticing -- you can see him look at her with a smile when she was playing with the window remote control) during the last stretch of filming. I'm glad the editor showed this side of her because then those, including myself, who thought she looked annoyed or too serious in one of the prior BTS, can see that PMY is engaged and also brings joy to the set. :heart:

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

Such a short BTS :( but since we are down to our last two episodes, i guess i'll take whatever i can get. I do notice that since the sofa kiss BTS video, the BTS are now showing PMY in a more bubbly energetic nature and PSJ more serious. Maybe TVN producers do look at the comments.

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

Doing a wedding scene needs a lot of props and cameos. I don't think they did that. There would have been fancams if ever they filmed the scene. 

I guess if it's up to Yeong Joon, he'd want a more lavish wedding for him and Miso but hopefully his bride can convince him to a more private wedding that does not require that much decors and cameos. Afterall she's quite frugal when it comes to spending :lol: 

Anyways, I'm happy enough if i can see them both in their wedding costumes, even if its just for a fitting, and perhaps one last hot kiss to make the ending memorable! I'm easy!

• Like 6

@sakisuki Yes they wore matching clothes and they sat together during dinner while watching Episode 1 and lights were dimmed on this one to focus on the screen. The other pics shared in Social Media was after the dinner when they were socializing. PMY went to talk to other cast at the time some pics were taken. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, addikorean16 said:

Great minds think alike! I noticed those quick glances as well checking for her reaction and making sure, it seems, that she's included in the conversation.

Yes, I think PSJ takes care that everybody is included in the conversation, he is very considerate person.

PSJ is such a tease :) he gives us what we want (a pic with PMY) but making sure that it doesn't look like a couple photo.

I was watching an interview of the Hwarang boys. Bts V said that when he first met PSJ he was slightly apprehensive of him because PSJ always looked serious but once he got to know him better, he found out that PSJ is very caring and considerate of everyone. And now V and PSJ are best buddies... 

PSJ needs someone like PMY who is always bubbly and cheerful ;) just saying opposites attract :)

Found this adorable MV of 2 Park couple 

Edited by jaslinnj
Consecutive postings
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Had a glimpse (I think) of PMY in a bridal gown.... will that be the one she'll use?  Whatever,  I am pretty sure, PMY will be a beautiful bride....   (I think they thought only PSJ was leaked?)  I do not think so....although, her face was not shown...but the mirror lolsssssssssss  just like when their date was pictured and Mi so's reflection in the flower vase exposing whose hand it was VP LJ was holding....  :phew:

• Like 6

The highest liked Comment earlier in PSJ instagram was that he should marry PMY there was a hater who mentioned plastic surgery and some fans responded to the hater defending PMY so the commenter deleted probably because she had so many notifications. I am not sure if PSJ had seen it before deletion. He has just replied to Myung Choi and TVN Joy, so he was obviously reading. There are Park Park accounts commenting there. Probably by now he is stalking ParkPark shippers insta. :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

9 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

The highest liked Comment earlier in PSJ instagram was that he should marry PMY there was a hater who mentioned plastic surgery and some fans responded to the hater defending PMY so the commenter deleted probably because she had so many notifications. I am not sure if PSJ had seen it before deletion. He has just replied to Myung Choi and TVN Joy, so he was obviously reading. There are Park Park accounts commenting there. Probably by now he is stalking ParkPark shippers insta. :joy:

He did something yesterday but I wasn't sure..it was so quick... I was not able to confirm if really that was what i thought it was.. Anyway,  yes, he is reading messages in IG too :) 

About marrying PMY,  not only in his IG,  everywhere in soompi, in weibo I think,  many are writing that wish... AND FOR SURE, all of them even the production crew and their co-stars know how ParkPark couple are strongly supported.  I think they did not anticipate the support for this couple will be like Song2 (sorry I mentioned that) but because it is true

• Like 17

1 hour ago, nargyz said:

You are right, Yoo Mi seems to be very nice person, friendly and open. I have read about her and her costars only praise her and express their adoration for her and I didn't see any single negative comment about her. She is great actress and seems to be great person as well.

You're right. While MY is easy-going but she gives the 'unapproachable' vibe at first like V described about Seo Joon as mentioned by @jaslinnj 

Btw the top comment from the latest bts says that YM is more open and friendly towards SJ than MY, which made me feel uneasy. Tbh sometimes the short bts give off that impression that they're not close and awkward around each other. I don't know if tvn did it unintentionally or purposely but they either give us very short bts of the scenes that are not significant enough or choose some moments that they seem distant. We still can see some heart-flustering and cute moments here and there but it's so brief and small. However we talked about it before that we shouldn't focus too much on bts cuz first, it can be edited according to someone's intention and second, the actors are aware of the camera so they can carefully change their behavior. 

I find this one comment that makes so much sense in this case LOL

245621682c3c754583c2997860bcf36f37df1f63

@Cheryl295 I'm sure he read all the comments so he was kind enough and gave us the photo of him and MY without her face being cropped out or covered keke 

@luvspsjpmy would you  mind PMing me that photo? 

• Like 9